Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2009, 06:21 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Its been murder in work today. The manc bastard in the office just wont have it. When i mentioned the corruption surrounding their excuse for a club he simply paused (whilst eating his apple) then burst out laughing. The more irate i got the louder he laughed, he literally had tears running down his face.
me too

top £#%&!in red

Unread 02-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i called this before the start of this one that the scouse would be our main challengers throughout the season. next season they will be no where near. their defence is in dire need of some youth and strength in depth.

they wont be in the top 4 come next may.
Nah. They'll be better next season and more experienced at title run ins.

Unread 02-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
He thinks Liverpool won the league in 1965

Unread 02-05-2009, 07:46 PM
borsuk

liverpool have been shite for the vast majority of the season. remember the 'benitez out' calls earlier in the season? the absolutely diabolical displays against the likes of liege, stoke etc? they've been extremely fortunate that arsenal and chelsea, for different reasons, have been well short of their usual standards and that united, from seven clear with a game in hand, had a very unusually shaky period about a month ago. even so, since the new year we've steadily pulled them in and started to drop them behind.

next season i see arsenal as our closest challengers, if they can keep fabregas, van persie and adebayor (or get decent replacements). chelsea will be a bit behind and liverpool will be battling everton for fourth. benitez out will be back in vogue by the new year.

Unread 02-05-2009, 07:48 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
liverpool have been shite for the vast majority of the season. remember the 'benitez out' calls earlier in the season? the absolutely diabolical displays against the likes of liege, stoke etc? they've been extremely fortunate that arsenal and chelsea, for different reasons, have been well short of their usual standards and that united, from seven clear with a game in hand, had a very unusually shaky period about a month ago. even so, since the new year we've steadily pulled them in and started to drop them behind.

next season i see arsenal as our closest challengers, if they can keep fabregas, van persie and adebayor (or get decent replacements). chelsea will be a bit behind and liverpool will be battling everton for fourth. benitez out will be back in vogue by the new year.
Yep.

Unread 02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Grimson

Impossible to predict.

Unread 02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
full Color TV

you talk shit.

Unread 02-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Twote Bohng

can't rule city out next year if they sign eto'o, aguero, ramos, essien, puyol, cannavaro, buffon as expected

Unread 02-05-2009, 10:38 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by full Color TV
you talk shit.
Bloody hell you're good, I was only thinking of posting.

OK Smart arse what am I thinking now?

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:17 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by full Color TV
you talk shit.
me?

colour, yank spell checkers, bloody hell.

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twote Bohng
can't rule city out next year if they sign eto'o, aguero, ramos, essien, puyol, cannavaro, buffon as expected
I hope they sign him, based on tonights performance

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:33 PM
Pop

Forget next season for a moment, couple of rumours doing the rounds tonight that Torres' hamstring has flared up again and is likely to miss the rest of the season

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Forget next season for a moment, couple of rumours doing the rounds tonight that Torres' hamstring has flared up again and is likely to miss the rest of the season
£#%&! off

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:35 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Only needs to twang a couple more times and they'll be heading into Michael Owen territory.

Unread 03-05-2009, 03:16 AM
full Color TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
me?

colour, yank spell checkers, bloody hell.
Not talking to you.
Closed Thread