Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
McSpot on.

I wish he'd shut his mouth now.
yep what is it with arsey Argies.....see also @#%&!head Heinze not that CT is anywhere near that status yet

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
The big man didn't look impressed at his press conference today.

Our 'fans' are turning it into a circus aswell.
Argentina...I £#%&!ing hated that shite when we had that @#%&! Heinze never mind now

gonna chant Bulgaria if Dimi is warming up tomorrow

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

What's the gig with MSI anyway? Is he signed with them for life?

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:57 PM
History

Tevez says he needs to play more so he can get continuity in his game which will improve his performances and goal returns.

What about Rooney and Berbatov who have started less and have been in and out of the team more yet have a better goal and assists return? He's too busy blaming this transfer saga and being on the bench on his shite season.

Wouldnt shed a tear if he went tbh

Unread 02-05-2009, 02:43 AM
utd99

Trying to emulate '99 is a bit unrealistic I think. Yorke and Cole were first choice and therefore satisfied (how quickly did Cole throw a strop when we bought Ruud), Sheringham was in the Autumn of his career and knew full well what situation he was coming into, and Ole was a one-off. Keeping 4 top drawer forwards happy in todays game will be much more difficult, we cant even do it with 3.

I don't think Tevez has as much to complain about as he is putting on. He has had ample opportunity to stamp his claim to the spot and has not done so, in fact for the first 2/3 of the season it was the defence alone that kept us in it.

His form over the last few games was certainly enough to give him the starting spot in our most important game of the season, but even then he was unhappy to make way for Berbs even though, at that point in the game, it was the right move.

Just makes me remember why we loved Ole so much.

Unread 02-05-2009, 03:03 AM
ScarFace

Tevez has played more than enough games for a 3rd striker this season.

Whatever club he goes to ( the size of club he wants ) he wont get many more games.

I do like him, i'd want to keep him........but for the money they want, we could get a better goal scorer.

Unread 02-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Pop

So, do we all hate Tevez now?

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
What's the gig with MSI anyway? Is he signed with them for life?
Dunno, rumours abound about it being a 'for life' deal with the good health of family members in Argentina being part of the package.

It's just rumours though, I actually have no idea, but I think that these 3rd party deals should be made against the rules worldwide.

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:43 AM
MJ Ramone

First off, I love Tevez & want him to stay - although I think he needs to up his game in front of goal.

...But what pisses me off about stuff like this is, What the £#%&! is he doing talking to Spanish Radio & telling them what his plans are for next season ..What the £#%&! is he thinking???
Anyone would think he'd been left to rot in the Reserves given the nature of his 'Hard Luck Story' about not having much football this season.
As already pointed out, he's played plenty of games this season.
If he wants to leave at the end of this campaign. Fine (as long as he doesn't join another English Club)
But go about it the right way FFS. Don't go sneaking behind the Club's back like a £#%&!ing rat.
We've got a League & European Cup Double to defend.
His focus should be entirely on that.

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Twote Bohng

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
but for the money they want, we could get a better goal scorer.
Ok then twot. £20m - who do we buy who's better than carlitos?

Exactly.

Unread 02-05-2009, 11:48 AM
Rambo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twote Bohng

Exactly.
Alan Smith.

Unread 02-05-2009, 12:16 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twote Bohng

Exactly.
peter schmeichel

if we tevez goes it's because one of the following are true:

1/ msi doesn't want him to stay
2/ fergie doesn't want him to stay

if the first then it's out of our hands. if the second then i'll trust fergie. but we won't be replacing him with like for like.

personally i think we need a goalscoring m/fder and a powerful no. 9 with pace and aggression much more than we need tevez. good player, worth keeping at the right price, but not the world-beater some would have.

his performance last week was great to see but it doesn't mask the fact that he's been decidedly average for most of the season.

Unread 02-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Beef dripping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep what is it with arsey Argies.....see also @#%&!head Heinze not that CT is anywhere near that status yet

great player, superb last season. but has done poorly this time round, in comparison. apart from the first few games of the season and a couple of goal blitzs in the cc.

should have scored 2 today if his first touch hadn't deserted him so shockingly in the recent months and if he wasn't so lacking in pace. set up both times by the berbster i think.

Unread 02-05-2009, 04:49 PM
Rhodzy

He was gash when he came on today.

Unread 02-05-2009, 05:00 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
He was gash when he came on today.
Confirmed. His first touch really is diabolical.

Unread 02-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel

great player, superb last season. but has done poorly this time round, in comparison. apart from the first few games of the season and a couple of goal blitzs in the cc.

should have scored 2 today if his first touch hadn't deserted him so shockingly in the recent months and if he wasn't so lacking in pace. set up both times by the berbster i think.
I would not say he was superb last season, at the half way stage last year a lot of people were rather nonplussed by him. He had a good second half to the season, ended up with 19 goals, plenty of them crucial and could make a claim to be our best attacking player after Ronaldo in that period. Ronaldo's goals covered up quite a lot of problems in our attack.

This year he has been poor, 3 league goals all season, has struggled with his touch, his lack of pace is a real issue. Berbatov has kept some of the criticism of his back, but if we had not signed Berbatov and Tevez had played the same way he would be getting a lot of stick from the crowd.

Been talked about before, but Tevez has had a lot of chances this year to make himself undeniable first choice, not been able to take them..

Unread 02-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Confirmed. His first touch really is diabolical.
you know you're in trouble if the turkmeister agress with you

Unread 02-05-2009, 05:06 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
you know you're in trouble if the turkmeister agress with you
Closed Thread