United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:57 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville

just like he lost it when he got rid of Beckham. of Ruud. of Keane. and built possibly the greatest squad we have ever had.

Tevez is probably my favourite player at United these days. At least one of them. How can you not love his passion ? However opening his mouth like this is a @#%&!s trick, and whether its Berbatov, Benzema or whoever the £#%&! we have as a third striker, it doesn't matter. You don't talk about moving from United during the most important of the season.

absolute %@#$&!s.

ruud was holding the team back and beckham couldnt get in our best starting line up.

tevez is in our best starting line up. the team that started against arsenal and played like the united we all know not that bullshit football we have been playing when berbs starts.

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:00 AM
borsuk

msi make the decisions, not tevez. his interviews and statements don't mean shit, i'm afraid. if he leaves it will be because msi want him to leave or united don't want him to stay, not because of how he feels.

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:45 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
absolute %@#$&!s.

ruud was holding the team back and beckham couldnt get in our best starting line up.

tevez is in our best starting line up. the team that started against arsenal and played like the united we all know not that bullshit football we have been playing when berbs starts.
hard to know where to start with this. it's %@#$&!s, obviously. you might want to have a look at how many games Beckham played in 2003.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
msi make the decisions, not tevez. his interviews and statements don't mean shit, i'm afraid. if he leaves it will be because msi want him to leave or united don't want him to stay, not because of how he feels.
don't think it's that cut and dried tbh. yeah they own Tevez and it's them who'll do any negotiating that needs to be done, but it's still a partnership and if Tevez isn't happy that'll have a major say in how it plays out.

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
absolute %@#$&!s.

tevez is a striker who can't... strike. brilliant. exactly what we need einstein.

(League) Goals this season : Berbatov 9
Tevez 3

(League) Appearances t/s : Berbatov 28
Tevez 25

Total Minutes Played: Berbatov 2274
Tevez 1632

Minutes Per Goal : Berbatov 252
Tevez 544

As seems necessary when replying to you Marlo, I must add the disclaimer that I think Tevez is a brilliant player. But to call Berbatov a 'useless @#%&!' based on your MOTD-style perception of the game is not only blinkered, it's downright bigotry and furthermore a typically lazy assessment, the kind you'd expect from the rags not a self professed fan

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:59 AM
Sloane

i can understand his frustration with the whole situation but why does he have to keep opening is mouth about it, hes not doing himself any favours

Unread 01-05-2009, 11:02 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
hard to know where to start with this. it's %@#$&!s, obviously. you might want to have a look at how many games Beckham played in 2003.
It pains me to say but you are spot on. Beckham was only dropped (benched) for a couple of games. Most notably Real Madrid - which he came on and done superbly - i think scoring two goals - if I recall correctly.

For the record he started 45 games and came on as a sub 7.

Unread 01-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
It pains me to say but you are spot on. Beckham was only dropped (benched) for a couple of games. Most notably Real Madrid - which he came on and done superbly - i think scoring two goals - if I recall correctly.

For the record he started 45 games and came on as a sub 7.
don't say it then

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:38 PM
dunk

I think Fergie 'Lost It' when he let Hughes, Ince and Kanchelskis leave

Madness, everyone knows you don't win anything with kids.

How he has kept his job for the following 14 years baffles me.

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:02 PM
Pop

I see the Benzema to Utd rumours are back in the press again today what with tevez likely to leave.

Where does that leave Berbatov if we get him?

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:04 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
That's pretty clinical, unlike...
First time he's been clinical this season

Open net sorry

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:06 PM
Grimson

I've read studies that it costs more to train a new employee than to give an existing employee a raise.

If United get Benzema in, they'll have to spend a few days showing him where to clock in every day, where to take his lunch, where to leave his boots, etc.

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I see the Benzema to Utd rumours are back in the press again today what with tevez likely to leave.

Where does that leave Berbatov if we get him?

In his favoured position with Benzema up top, Rooney left and Ronaldo right

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Bunker Buster

I wept reading todays papers......Wept. Pure Tears.....

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:16 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
you alive?

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:17 PM
silv

Quote:
you or brother mouzone??

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:17 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Beef dripping?

Unread 01-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
you alive?
Borrowed Laptop doing Expenses. (Early Night... Boro Calls)

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you or brother mouzone??
He's a mate of mine. Not my Log in.

Im the origanal bunks.

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Tevez last season would have kept but not sure at the price

Tevez this season had done nothing to suggest he is worth anything like £32m

as for his 'woe is me' stuff in the last few weeks in the press, really gonna get SAF on side that is

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

as for his 'woe is me' stuff in the last few weeks in the press, really gonna get SAF on side that is

The big man didn't look impressed at his press conference today.

Our 'fans' are turning it into a circus aswell.

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:39 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

McSpot on.

I wish he'd shut his mouth now.
Closed Thread