United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2009, 07:30 PM
ScarFace

how long does it take to get a £#%&!ing scan?

surely they'd of found out last night when he went off in a der der

Unread 30-04-2009, 07:38 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
how long does it take to get a £#%&!ing scan?

surely they'd of found out last night when he went off in a der der
I imagine they're just leaving it for Fergie to announce it at his Press Conference tomorrow.

Unread 30-04-2009, 08:23 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I imagine they're just leaving it for Fergie to announce it at his Press Conference tomorrow.
great.

Hate to ever get cancer results off United

" ermmmmm yeah we know if yav got it, but we'l tell you in a few days via SSN, ciao "

Unread 30-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Torquemada

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Middlesbrough will not be easy. They never are. I think I genuinely dislike them more than any other club. We're supposed to hate Liverpool. We're supposed to hate City - it's in the blood, but I have no reason to dislike Boro. They're just so fundamentally unlikable: Laughably overrated English manager, plastic stadium, plastic fans, awful part of the country, music played after goals, dirty and the epitomy of a side that is shit for 36 games a season, but turns it on against us. They're the type of side that you groan at when you see that they're the live Sunday game on Sky.They've had some really interesting flair players down the years (Ravanelli, Juninho, Emerson, Mendieta) and yet they still remain totally boring and unappealing. Most of our recent meetings have been needlessly bad tempered too. They sum up everything that's wrong with post Euro 96 clubs.
That is the most fundamentally accurate and funny assessment of Boro I have ever read. It should feature in the inside cover of every programme they print.

Unread 30-04-2009, 10:51 PM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy

as £#%&!ing £#%&!!!!!!

Unread 30-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Thank £#%&!! At least if nothing else it sounds like weve got him for the rest of the league run in barring sat.

Unread 30-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Ether

Excellent news

Unread 30-04-2009, 11:58 PM
shadowplay

Quote:

Mail are saying he'll miss the next three weeks.

Unread 30-04-2009, 11:58 PM
poppy

Bruised.

He might well be the best defender in the world but you can't half tell he's born and bred south of Watford Gap.

What a gaylord.

Thank you Lord!

Unread 30-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
The result of the scan on his ribs is the difference between doing the double again or not.

As far as I'm concerned we have 2 'Can't Manage Without' players at United.
Rio & Wazza.
It'll be a disaster if Rio has broken his ribs.
I rate Evans highly, but Rio is the finest centre half in World football & is irreplaceable.
If we're being honest, how would the last season and a half have gone without Ronaldo? We have to factor into account how much we struggled without him and how well we coped without the other two as well. I think he's quite important.

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:00 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Rio Ferdinand faces at least three weeks on the sidelines with a cracked rib after it emerged the Manchester United skipper was coughing up blood after a collision in Wednesday’s Champions League semi-final win over Arsenal.

The injury setback is a significant blow to Sir Alex Ferguson’s hopes of retaining United’s English and European crowns.

The central defender has had X-rays and worried manager Ferguson said: ‘He’s got a
crack right on the ribs. Obviously, we hope there’s nothing broken, but we just have to wait on the results.’

mail.

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Ether

The Mail on the money as usual I see

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:04 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

Kaka's gonna play centre half Saturday apparently.

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
A lurking journo on the Sanc, only place they could have got the blood bit from.

Unread 01-05-2009, 08:35 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Bruised.

He might well be the best defender in the world but you can't half tell he's born and bred south of Watford Gap.

What a gaylord.

Thank you Lord!

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:34 AM
united1878

Guardian say he will miss tomorrow but be ok for Tuesday. Jut heavy bruising.

motwyw

Unread 01-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1878
Guardian say he will miss tomorrow but be ok for Tuesday. Jut heavy bruising.

motwyw
Daniel Taylor wrote that and he's pretty good when it comes to Utd stories.

Unread 01-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Gazw649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
was signaling he wanted to get back on after being subbed. could've just been the endorphins but he'll be available for next week, i'm sure. wouldn't be amazed if he's rested saturday, just in case.
or the coke

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Coracao

Man Utd get Ferdinand injury lift
Rio Ferdinand
Ferdinand leaves clutching his ribs in Wednesday's 1-0 win at Old Trafford

Rio Ferdinand is set to be fit for Manchester United's Champions League semi-final second leg against Arsenal as he has not cracked a rib.

The 31-year-old, who misses Saturday's Premier League trip to Middlesbrough, hobbled off during Wednesday's first leg and had a scan on Thursday.

But United boss Sir Alex Ferguson tests revealed he had not cracked a rib and could play at the Emirates on Tuesday.

Ferdinand has already made 40 appearances for United this season.

Unread 01-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Classic Ferguson imo, he always does this when a player gets a knock.

He'll miss Boro but should be back for Arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Man Utd get Ferdinand injury lift
Rio Ferdinand
Ferdinand leaves clutching his ribs in Wednesday's 1-0 win at Old Trafford

Rio Ferdinand is set to be fit for Manchester United's Champions League semi-final second leg against Arsenal as he has not cracked a rib.
Quote:

People should really start taking note of what I say
Closed Thread