United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2009, 09:55 AM
elephantstone

Nani needs a good run in the first team to establish himself, he is playing very little football which in turn will effect his form as he's not getting a game.

Unread 28-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
is that what i said? and where have i said it?

thanks.

dont 'dodge' the question now.
Nobody has said Tosic is the second coming of Giggs either. Just that he will be given a chance to prove himself, which will limit Nani's chances further.

Unread 28-04-2009, 09:57 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
I blame Ryan Giggs, personally

Cheeky old bugger playing has the nerve to play too good and hold off Fergie's master 'Nani as the replacement' until next season at least. Nani's still only 22 anyway FFS. He's still a toddler in terms of his pro career. Can't believe people would want him out without a proper crack at the left wing whip...
yep. he is unproductive in the time he plays...

he only gets goals and assists.

for some to see what nani can do when goven a chance last season and then want to pin their hopes on a player who at 21/22 is too skinny to play football in the premiership is hilarious.

Unread 28-04-2009, 09:59 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Nobody has said Tosic is the second coming of Giggs either. Just that he will be given a chance to prove himself, which will limit Nani's chances further.
prove himself.

in his first season at the club, lee martin keeps him out the reserves.

both players came from different leagues as full internationals or am i wrong in comparing them. tosic is older and more experianced btw.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:05 AM
Coracao

Quote:
prove himself.

in his first season at the club, lee martin keeps him out the reserves.

both players came from different leagues as full internationals or am i wrong in comparing them. tosic is older and more experianced btw.
Lee Martin keeps him out of the reserves?

Shut up.

We can compare them next season. Tosic hasn't been bought to play any role in this campaign.

And Tosic is older than who? He isn't older than Nani.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Billy Baroo

nani is a picklehead

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:09 AM
marlo

Quote:
Lee Martin keeps him out of the reserves?

Shut up.

We can compare them next season. Tosic hasn't been bought to play any role in this campaign.

And Tosic is older than who? He isn't older than Nani.
my mistake. 7 months in it.

nani wasnt bought for last season but fought his way into the team.
even this season in his limited apperances he has a number of assists and 6 goals.
not a bad return for a player who hasnt started two games in a row.

tosic isnt injured, isnt exhausted or anything he just isnt deemed good enough to play for united. some have even said he is 'too skinny' .

he played one game this campaign and was passing the hot potatoe back to whoever passed it to him.

ive seen some of him iin the reserves and id be suprised if he ever makes it at ot. there is no difference between him and lee martin imo.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:10 AM
dodger

Quote:
is that what i said? and where have i said it?

thanks.

dont 'dodge' the question now.
No that isn't what you said. Where have I said you said that?

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:10 AM
carlosartorial

He'll be on his way in the summer.

Nailed on.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:

even this season in his limited apperances he has a number of assists and 6 goals.

tosic isnt injured, isnt exhausted or anything he just isnt deemed good enough to play for united. some have even said he is 'too skinny' .

he played one game this campaign and was passing the hot potatoe back to whoever passed it to him.

ive seen some of him iin the reserves and id be suprised if he ever makes it at ot. there is no difference between him and lee martin imo.
if nani was a white bulgarian would you feel the same

ooh reverse race card

whatevs

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:12 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i just think he's £#%&!ing shit

i mean city shit!!

Rock bottom

dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

ooh reverse race card

whatevs
Or a Korean

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
No that isn't what you said. Where have I said you said that?
You're right though, Nani has been what we've been missing all season. We're £#%&!ed without him

explain this then #@&%!.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:14 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo

ooh reverse race card

whatevs
it has nothing to do with him being black.

although i wonder if the comparisoms with kieran richardson would arise if he was a white bulgarian.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Coracao

Quote:

Glad to see you're already slagging Tosic off.

You have seen some of him in the reserves? %@#$&!s. I question whether you actually watch the first team with some of the shite that you spout, let alone the stiffs

Nani has been deemed not good enough to play for United for the majority of the season too.

MOTWYW.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:16 AM
dodger

Quote:
You're right though, Nani has been what we've been missing all season. We're £#%&!ed without him

explain this then #@&%!.
Oh that. Well you are saying that aren't you? You want Nani in the team don't you? Or are all these posts about how good Nani is, how many goals and asssists he's worth and how he should be in the team a figment of my imagination?

Over to you...#@&%! (I'm really angry about that you know).

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Billy Baroo

the fact of the matter is that nani should not start in any of our remaining games this season

beyond that i don't care right now

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:19 AM
marlo

Quote:
Glad to see you're already slagging Tosic off.

You have seen some of him in the reserves? %@#$&!s. I question whether you actually watch the first team with some of the shite that you spout, let alone the stiffs

Nani has been deemed not good enough to play for United for the majority of the season too.

MOTWYW.
some of the shite i sprout.

are you referring to my analysis of berbatov which isnt shared by anyone honestly. no one think berbatov is lazy and hasnt lived up to his price tag. im the only one who thinks that. im the only one who dislikes him. he is currently a fans favourite at ot.

and then there is park who we have missed in our last few 'must win' games. his attacking quality has been missed and that shit brazilian who goes out clubbing too much should watch over his shoulder as gibson is taking that no.8 shirt from him.

and then we have tosic. no good enough to play for the first team and apparantly being feed nourishment so he can grow up.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:21 AM
wiganste

Quote:
some of the shite i sprout.

are you referring to my analysis of berbatov which isnt shared by anyone honestly. no one think berbatov is lazy and hasnt lived up to his price tag. im the only one who thinks that. im the only one who dislikes him. he is currently a fans favourite at ot.

and then there is park who we have missed in our last few 'must win' games. his attacking quality has been missed and that shit brazilian who goes out clubbing too much should watch over his shoulder as gibson is taking that no.8 shirt from him.

and then we have tosic. no good enough to play for the first team and apparantly being feed nourishment so he can grow up.

Unread 28-04-2009, 10:22 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
it has nothing to do with him being black.

although i wonder if the comparisoms with kieran richardson would arise if he was a white bulgarian.

He's a much better player, but he has got a fair bit in common with K-Rich as far as his United career goes or seems to be going. Similar failings, similar good points, similar attitude, similar fan reaction, similar skin col...shit.
Closed Thread