United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2009, 07:32 PM
MJ Ramone

I understand Newcastle's back4 are decimated by injury as well.
It's unusual for the vermin to play against an injury hit side isn't it?

I love how these shitehouse Clubs like Villa & Blackburn are rolling up at Anfield & lying down...allowing Liverpool to boost their goal average completely unchallenged.
Where as when they play us they're frothing at the mouth, aggresively disputing every decision & dying for the cause all over the pitch.

The murderer's will have another easy-picking's 4-0 on Sunday. No question about that.

Unread 01-05-2009, 07:39 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Geordies at home.
ta

Unread 01-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I understand Newcastle's back4 are decimated by injury as well.
It's unusual for the vermin to play against an injury hit side isn't it?

I love how these shitehouse Clubs like Villa & Blackburn are rolling up at Anfield & lying down...allowing Liverpool to boost their goal average completely unchallenged.
Where as when they play us they're frothing at the mouth, aggresively disputing every decision & dying for the cause all over the pitch.

The murderer's will have another easy-picking's 4-0 on Sunday. No question about that.
What the £#%&!. Take a look at yourself man.

Unread 01-05-2009, 08:02 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
£#%&! me, you don't need someone else to make yourself look simple do you?

Quality sig.
Closed Thread