Default Citeh to bid $250million for Ronaldo in January

BBC1 News.

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Don Stuarte

City fans wont have it.

They all reckon he is a cheating, diving rag poofter so they must be right

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:37 PM
BarryX

and on daily mail website, too. I'd say 'he's yours for 250 million pounds.

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:39 PM
Sparky***

what? I'm sorry but what the £#%&! are they on?

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:39 PM
MUFC One Love

Yep, can see Ronaldo going there.

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:46 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yep, can see Ronaldo going there.
they've got Rolando already, they want the full set

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Ben

“Ronaldo has said he wants to play for the biggest club in the world, so we will see in January if he is serious.," Al-Fahim said.

massive

Baron

Random article

Quote:
New Manchester City boss Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim is considering a $240 million bid for Manchester United superstar Ronaldo during the next transfer window in January, Arabian Business can reveal.

Al Fahim – who through Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment has taken control of the club – has outlined his “dream team” in an interview to be published in Arabian Business magazine on Sunday.

The Hydra Properties CEO, who has already beaten Chelsea to the signature of Brazilian star Robinho in a $61mn swoop, revealed that snatching Ronaldo from arch rivals Manchester United is the top priority.
Story continues below ↓
advertisement

“Ronaldo has said he wants to play for the biggest club in the world, so we will see in January if he is serious.

"Real Madrid were estimating his value at $160 million but for a player like that, to actually get him, will cost a lot more, I would think $240 million.

"But why not? We are going to be the biggest club in the world, bigger than both Real Madrid and Manchester United.”

In the interview, conducted moments after the historic signing of the deal to buy the club, Al Fahim also reveals his wish list – Liverpool’s Fernando Torres and Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas are also seen as potential targets.

“We’re not just going to spend money on anyone, but if we can get the biggest players in the world, and of course if the manager wants them, then we will get them,” he said.

It is thought a transfer fund totalling $450 million has been allocated for the next two seasons, by which time is “expected” that the club will be as successful on the pitch as Manchester United and Chelsea
The Giddy-o-meter must be about to make Buncefield look like a spud gun...

Fuzzy Dunlop

The sooner the CIA take this @#%&! away on a secret rendition the sooner we can all rest easy.

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:49 PM
MUFC One Love

He's gonna make them laughing stock with quotes like that, ffs!

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:50 PM
denis lawless

they can have me for 2 million

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Billy Baroo

they've just bid £1 billion for stanley matthews

ssn now

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Random article

The Giddy-o-meter must be about to make Buncefield look like a spud gun...
Oh. My. God. It's staggering in it both it's ignorance AND it's arrogance. Something only an obscenely rich man, totally detached from reality could come out with.

"We're going to be bigger than Manchester United and Real Madrid". Hmmmm. Where have I heard that before?

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:51 PM
el diablo

Buy the £#%&!in ground first

Unread 02-09-2008, 01:58 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by el diablo
Buy the £#%&!in ground first
they are looking at it

should cost about 9 bob

edit: email me

Unread 02-09-2008, 02:07 PM
el diablo

move the £#%&!ers to stockport

Unread 02-09-2008, 02:20 PM
ScarFace

poor city, this is gunna make them look very silly.

Even roman never said any of this shit and still spent the same amount.

They'l get no big names, they'l get players who want money, i.e verons, drogbas, essiens, mikel's, robbens etc

Unread 02-09-2008, 02:34 PM
SilverSurfer

Well, it'll be interesting to see who else they attract. Sure, Robinho was impressive, although he'd backed himself into a corner at Madrid. But 36 hours ago no-one thought anyone else could afford him so he probably felt pretty sure of his ground, that Chelsea could be his only destination.

Chelsea have always had the attractions (sic) of west London for players, as well as money. We've always had the attractions of trophies, the name of United itself, as a lure.

Although City have a history, they have only money to attract players. Players will come but it'll probably be a revolving door like Chelsea at first.

Unread 02-09-2008, 02:47 PM
ScarFace

City have history?

Any player these days out of the uk will of never even erd of them untill yesterday.

It's not going to effect us or Chelsea really, it's Arsenal and Liverpool fans who need to worry.

Unread 02-09-2008, 03:20 PM
el diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
City have history?

Any player these days out of the uk will of never even erd of them untill yesterday.

It's not going to effect us or Chelsea really, it's Arsenal and Liverpool fans who need to worry.
I would think liverpool the the bin dipping`@#%&!s
Closed Thread