Unread 20-04-2015, 11:38 PM
ScarFace

Unread 20-04-2015, 11:48 PM
Rhodzy

Not looking good.

Unread 20-04-2015, 11:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Isn't Young on £130k?

De Gea should be one of the best paid players at the club atm.

Unread 20-04-2015, 11:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Getting a bit fed up of being Madrid's bitch tbh.
The premier league is like a giant Real madrid scouting system tbh. They just come along and take the best player from the division every £#%&!ing season. Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez....now it appears De Gea. Why the £#%&! they can't they take Aguero or Hazard ffs.

Unread 20-04-2015, 11:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The premier league is like a giant Real madrid scouting system tbh. They just come along and take the best player from the division every £#%&!ing season. Ronaldo, Bale, Suarez....now it appears De Gea. Why the £#%&! they can't they take Aguero or Hazard ffs.
Perhaps because those lads are probably on over 200k per week, rather than being offered similar terms to Ashley Young

Unread 21-04-2015, 07:22 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The Spanish and South American players will always go to Spain due to lifestyle/language etc. and while they attract a few British players(Owen,beckham,bale)they only seem to spend two or three seasons there before returning.
If Dave is going we have to either get top money for him or make sure bale is part of the deal.

Unread 21-04-2015, 07:31 AM
The Stella Fella

Still has 12 months on contract so either Real Madrid give us Varane or Bale or whoever LVG wants or we keep him and play him for another 12 months - yes we ll lose a fee for him but 12 months longer could see him change his mind and stay if we do well in ECL or Prem - may see Madrid move on to someone else - it's a pipe dream I accept but gotta be worth a try - might also be worth a bid for Cech if DDG is leaving who seems to be going to PSG for £10m - him and Valdes would get us through for a year or 2 whilst we strengthen other positions on the pitch - gives us experience and stability!!!!!

Unread 21-04-2015, 09:31 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Isn't Young on £130k?

De Gea should be one of the best paid players at the club atm.
It'll be %@#$&!s.

Money isn't a issue for Dave's contract, it's wherever he wants to stay for unlimited hugs from Ander and Juan or spend every night with this.

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Sloane

From what I know it isn't money that's really going to have much Influence on his desires

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:14 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Still has 12 months on contract so either Real Madrid give us Varane or Bale or whoever LVG wants or we keep him and play him for another 12 months - yes we ll lose a fee for him but 12 months longer could see him change his mind and stay if we do well in ECL or Prem - may see Madrid move on to someone else - it's a pipe dream I accept but gotta be worth a try - might also be worth a bid for Cech if DDG is leaving who seems to be going to PSG for £10m - him and Valdes would get us through for a year or 2 whilst we strengthen other positions on the pitch - gives us experience and stability!!!!!
Agreed. If he doesn't sign keep him for the remainder. at least it gives us a year to source a replacement and it's not like we need the money.

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:23 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Agreed. If he doesn't sign keep him for the remainder. at least it gives us a year to source a replacement and it's not like we need the money.
Not even the slightest possibility they will let him run down his contract or that he will want to. Not only will the bean counters not allow it, it would be an impossible situation to have a sulking goalkeeper for a year.
If De Gea goes, Valdes will take over and an up and coming keeper will be sought (maybe Perrin?) nqat

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
From what I know it isn't money that's really going to have much Influence on his desires
What does your mates sisters uncle know?

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:42 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Not even the slightest possibility they will let him run down his contract or that he will want to. Not only will the bean counters not allow it, it would be an impossible situation to have a sulking goalkeeper for a year.
If De Gea goes, Valdes will take over and an up and coming keeper will be sought (maybe Perrin?) nqat
i dont watch much foreign football tbh but was impressed with the little bit I saw of the Ath Madrid lad ?Oblak?

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:51 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
As I've repeated on here many times - you only need to look at the fact we signed Victor Valdes to see DDG is on his bike. The former Barca number one doesn't join a club to warm a bench for two years especially when offered first team football elsewhere (albeit the dippers).
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
balls tbh.
I'll BTTT my post when Valdes is number one at United and DDG is number one at Madrid next season.

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:56 PM
dunk

Valdes will never be No.1 at United.

Unread 21-04-2015, 12:56 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Valdes will never be No.1 at United.
We will see.

Unread 21-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Lok

If he goes it's got to be Lloris for me.

Him, De Gea, Neuer and Courtois are the top keepers in the world and there's no chance we could sign the other two.
Closed Thread