Burton steamrolling league 2?

Unread 20-09-2013, 01:59 PM
The Stella Fella

Bitter flat face

Unread 20-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Jack Duckworth

mark £#%&!ing hately

*speaks into dictaphone*

"idea for a new tv-based football show with andy; guests to include glenn hoddle, david o'leary and mark hately. it must not, i repeat not, turn into an all-night rave".

Unread 20-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Ha that photo been 'shopped?

Looks really... wrong.

Unread 20-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Pop

State of the @#%&!. He's caught whatever it is KKK has

Unread 20-09-2013, 06:48 PM
TheKitchenSink

feel embarrassed for him. imagine being one of his kids.

Unread 20-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
We've had Peter Reid

Unread 20-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
the man is a right whopper, no question about that, but he's picked up on something we all said at the time on here about neville
Totally agree with him there. RedNev is a legend as a player, but certainly not as a pundit. Tries too hard to not be biased towards united.

Unread 20-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Totally agree with him there. RedNev is a legend as a player, but certainly not as a pundit. Tries too hard to not be biased towards united.

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:44 PM
djsst

Quote:
Will Irwin ‏@will_irwin4 11h
@richardajkeys What do you make of Patrick Collins' article on you in the Mail? Slating you and Andy...
from Croydon, London
Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys 10h
@will_irwin4 Patrick is a sad and lonely man some many years past his best. I like it. It proves they're bothered.

Richard Keys is a vacuous huckster who used to appear on Sky Sports alongside a garrulous ex-pro named Andy Gray. They left, abruptly, in January 2011, when some leaked video clips revealed them to be a pair of misogynistic bullies. Their departure was not widely mourned.
Recently, they took their dubious double act to Al Jazeera television in Qatar, a place where such foibles are more benevolently regarded. And that might have been that, until last week, when Keys gave an interview to the Independent newspaper.

It was a riveting study in rampant self-delusion. Within days, people were reciting whole chunks of his ramblings. The names of Alan Partridge and David Brent were regularly invoked, and with good reason.
Keys’s trumpeting of a comically underwhelming guest list — ‘We’ve had Peter Reid. We’ve had David Platt. Peter Schmeichel is coming. Terry Venables is coming’ — became an instant classic which sat snugly alongside: ‘I’m Alan Partridge. Join me tonight when my guests will be, I don’t know, Chris Rea.’
While his bizarre buttering-up of Gray as ‘The best, the Daddy of them all, the guy who invented it’, faithfully echoes the gushing banality of Brent’s: ‘If you were to ask me to name three geniuses, I probably wouldn’t say Einstein, Newton … I’d go Milligan, Cleese, Everett. Sessions.’
For, in the world of Richard Keys, self-awareness never raises its voice and bitterness is nakedly paraded.

Thus he babbles his resentment of Sky’s Monday Night Football, with its new and infinitely more interesting presenters Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher: ‘I just don’t know if that formula works the way they want it to now. We used to bring guests in occasionally when Andy and I were doing it. It never worked.’
Strangely, he does not draw the obvious conclusion. So, is he Brent or is he Partridge? Well, we learn that he watches that haven of #@&%!ed adolescents called Top Gear and thinks it ‘sensational’. And he insists, with paranoid certainty, that ‘dark forces’ prised him out of Sky.
Finally, he tells us that the medieval emirate of Qatar is just the sort of place where he feels at home.
If Partridge should ever require a holiday relief, then our Richard is ready and waiting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2feVfb3CT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Unread 22-09-2013, 08:56 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Richard Keys is a vacuous huckster who used to appear on Sky Sports alongside a garrulous ex-pro named Andy Gray. They left, abruptly, in January 2011, when some leaked video clips revealed them to be a pair of misogynistic bullies. Their departure was not widely mourned.
Recently, they took their dubious double act to Al Jazeera television in Qatar, a place where such foibles are more benevolently regarded. And that might have been that, until last week, when Keys gave an interview to the Independent newspaper.

It was a riveting study in rampant self-delusion. Within days, people were reciting whole chunks of his ramblings. The names of Alan Partridge and David Brent were regularly invoked, and with good reason.
Keys’s trumpeting of a comically underwhelming guest list — ‘We’ve had Peter Reid. We’ve had David Platt. Peter Schmeichel is coming. Terry Venables is coming’ — became an instant classic which sat snugly alongside: ‘I’m Alan Partridge. Join me tonight when my guests will be, I don’t know, Chris Rea.’
While his bizarre buttering-up of Gray as ‘The best, the Daddy of them all, the guy who invented it’, faithfully echoes the gushing banality of Brent’s: ‘If you were to ask me to name three geniuses, I probably wouldn’t say Einstein, Newton … I’d go Milligan, Cleese, Everett. Sessions.’
For, in the world of Richard Keys, self-awareness never raises its voice and bitterness is nakedly paraded.

Thus he babbles his resentment of Sky’s Monday Night Football, with its new and infinitely more interesting presenters Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher: ‘I just don’t know if that formula works the way they want it to now. We used to bring guests in occasionally when Andy and I were doing it. It never worked.’
Strangely, he does not draw the obvious conclusion. So, is he Brent or is he Partridge? Well, we learn that he watches that haven of #@&%!ed adolescents called Top Gear and thinks it ‘sensational’. And he insists, with paranoid certainty, that ‘dark forces’ prised him out of Sky.
Finally, he tells us that the medieval emirate of Qatar is just the sort of place where he feels at home.
If Partridge should ever require a holiday relief, then our Richard is ready and waiting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2feVfb3CT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Spot on.

Awful @#%&!.

Unread 22-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Pop

Keys has actually come out of this looking the bigger @#%&!. Gray, despite making most of the initial headlines was merely a mild sex case, this guy however is a right £#%&!ing weirdo.

Unread 22-09-2013, 09:31 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
the man is a right whopper, no question about that, but he's picked up on something we all said at the time on here about neville
Did Hopkins ever smash that truth bird

Unread 22-09-2013, 10:06 PM
MJ Ramone

I actually agree with Keyesey on this one tbh

I know he is a complete tit, but he is right about SKY's coverage. It has gone downhill since Keys & Gray left. nqat.

Nev is quality up to a point but he tries too hard.
Souness is the only other decent pundit, the rest are dogshit.

Unread 22-09-2013, 10:36 PM
doudou

Andy Gray once tried to pull a friend of my cousin's in a bar in London by sidling up to her and saying "Hi I'm Andy Gray" (she had no idea who he was) "I earn 1.9 million pounds a year, would you like to share my lifestyle?"

Unread 22-09-2013, 10:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Andy Gray once tried to pull a friend of my cousin's in a bar in London by sidling up to her and saying "Hi I'm Andy Gray" (she had no idea who he was) "I earn 1.9 million pounds a year, would you like to share my lifestyle?"

Unread 22-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Been taking pointers from Marlo and felix

Unread 22-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

#playa
Closed Thread