United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2023, 12:46 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
How does this fit in with the mens mental health stuff that was apparently important to you last week?
Don't think he has any issues with mental health. Gave him the benefit of the doubt with all the shit that went down in Greece, and even tried my best to back him in some way when he was captain and playing shit, and longer than was sensible to, until it was outright impossible.

He turned down the chance to move to a club where he'd be wanted for a start. He'd play more often in the Premier League, would have a much better chance to turn his career around, and still be wealthy enough to never have any mental health issues. He had a chance to get away from it all, but he wanted paying instead.

It's nice of Gareth to try and stick up for him, but Maguire had the opportunity to get himself away from it the other week, and didn't. So at this point I think he's just a #@&%!.

Unread 13-09-2023, 12:47 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
How does this fit in with the mens mental health stuff that was apparently important to you last week?

Unread 13-09-2023, 12:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Don't think he has any issues with mental health. Gave him the benefit of the doubt with all the shit that went down in Greece, and even tried my best to back him in some way when he was captain and playing shit, and longer than was sensible to, until it was outright impossible.

He turned down the chance to move to a club where he'd be wanted for a start. He'd play more often in the Premier League, would have a much better chance to turn his career around, and still be wealthy enough to never have any mental health issues. He had a chance to get away from it all, but he wanted paying instead.

It's nice of Gareth to try and stick up for him, but Maguire had the opportunity to get himself away from it the other week, and didn't. So at this point I think he's just a #@&%!.
I don't think you understand how mental health issues work, mate.

Unread 13-09-2023, 12:52 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't think you understand how mental health issues work, mate.

Unread 13-09-2023, 06:59 PM
pedr0

Thumbs up

Quote:
absolutely done him

Unread 14-09-2023, 08:37 AM
doudou

Any correlation between how big a head is and how healthy it is?
Closed Thread