United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:29 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
at least after this summer we know the blame for midfield has nothing to do with the debt.
I blame nofun tbh.

If he would start to buy tickets instead of blagging freebies we may well be able to afford a decent midfielder.

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:33 PM
The Watcher

http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/ak...2012/36647.php

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Bayern have signed Reem

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:43 PM
rafabio

la liga is taking a battering in the transfer window. All the talent below the top 2 in la liga are moving away. The league will be a joke.

Unread 29-08-2012, 05:48 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Should have been a no-brainer that he was a 'must buy' this summer imo
Exactly the kind of player we're lacking.
I look forward to our central midfield coping with Martinez & Schweinsteiger should we get them in Europe (assuming we get out of our group)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
la liga is taking a battering in the transfer window. All the talent below the top 2 in la liga are moving away. The league will be a joke.
It already is.

Unread 29-08-2012, 06:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
All the talent below the top 2 in la liga are moving away. The league will be a joke.
Barcelona came in 2nd and were 30 points in front of third. 30... 40...50, what difference does it make?

Unread 29-08-2012, 07:02 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Barcelona came in 2nd and were 30 points in front of third. 30... 40...50, what difference does it make?
at least there were some good players in other teams. slowly each one of those is moving away.

Next season it will be munian, falcao, torres, isco

Unread 29-08-2012, 07:27 PM
red @rmy

No value.

Unread 29-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
I thought you were an advocate of not really needing a midfielder? Maybe I'm wrong. Apologies if I am.

If I'm not, that means you're happy with Carrick, Cleverley and Scholes. Alright then.
oh I'm very happy with Carrick, Cleverley, Scholes and Kagawa, don't you worry about that

Unread 29-08-2012, 08:19 PM
tetrisblock

Quote:
at least there were some good players in other teams. slowly each one of those is moving away.

Next season it will be munian, falcao, torres, isco
In a perverse way probably better for that league in the long term.
Eventually all the other clubs will fight against Barca and Real for TV money and they'll have to give in because who cares to watch outside the classico's already?

Unread 29-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Maybe you have evidence of Dembele's fighting spirit and leadership? Maybe you know of his tactical prowess and his superb defensive decision-making maintaining the shape of the team and commanding the pitch from central areas... feel free to share if so. Spurs have bought him in the wake of Modric's departure.
United couldn't afford that player, if he even exists. Dembele was a vast improvement on what we have, offering qualities we lack, and at a valuetastic price. The only way not signing this guy makes sense is that there's a better option about to sign.

Unread 29-08-2012, 10:38 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
United couldn't afford that player, if he even exists. Dembele was a vast improvement on what we have, offering qualities we lack, and at a valuetastic price. The only way not signing this guy makes sense is that there's a better option about to sign.
Ex£#%&!ingactly. I have no idea why throb was so determined to not see this at all. Rabbiting on about only getting a midfielder if he's the same kind of player as Carrick

Just likes walking into a thread and taking up the opposite opinion to whichever opinion the majority seem to hold.

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Dembele joined Tottenham, despite reports of late interest from
Manchester United.

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Dembele joined Tottenham, despite reports of late interest from
Manchester United.

And if Berbs does end up joining Fulham, that only makes it still more ridiculous :shakehead:

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:33 PM
bobbledinho

If Berbs had made his mind up last week we could have chucked him into the Dembele bid but it's hard to include him in an offer if Fulham don't think he wants to be there.

Unread 29-08-2012, 11:34 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
If Berbs had made his mind up last week we could have chucked him into the Dembele bid but it's hard to include him in an offer if Fulham don't think he wants to be there.
berba taking far too long to make his mind up what to do, who'd a thunk it eh?

Unread 30-08-2012, 07:57 AM
captain scarlet

I think Scholes will kick on this season.

Unread 30-08-2012, 08:02 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
berba taking far too long to make his mind up what to do, who'd a thunk it eh?

Unread 30-08-2012, 09:05 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
I think Scholes will kick on this season.
Make or break for him this season

Unread 30-08-2012, 09:23 AM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Ex£#%&!ingactly. I have no idea why throb was so determined to not see this at all. Rabbiting on about only getting a midfielder if he's the same kind of player as Carrick

Just likes walking into a thread and taking up the opposite opinion to whichever opinion the majority seem to hold.
Let it go, not everyone has to agree with you
Closed Thread