Unread 19-06-2018, 07:44 AM
Sapien

Is this...could it be.....

Unread 19-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Whip Hubley

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Looks like she's in a back garden there as well?

Unread 19-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Big Norm

This tickled me.

Unread 19-06-2018, 11:08 AM
flixton

More people watched this game than the royal wedding. 18.3m.

Some hope for humanity then.

Unread 19-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Thought Loftus Cheek looked better when he came on
Definitely. Always a different game coming off the bench than starting but opened them up a few times. Gave their defence something to think about but often the case for a defender to be confronted with a different proposition when tiring. Against “weaker” oppo might be worth starting. Panama? Don’t know what his defensive game is like but surely shouldn’t matter vs them.

Another Chelsea discard that had £#%&! all to do with Jose?

Unread 19-06-2018, 11:59 AM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Definitely. Always a different game coming off the bench than starting but opened them up a few times. Gave their defence something to think about but often the case for a defender to be confronted with a different proposition when tiring. Against “weaker” oppo might be worth starting. Panama? Don’t know what his defensive game is like but surely shouldn’t matter vs them.

How is he a discard? On loan to Palace developing his game. Seems to have worked a treat.

Unread 19-06-2018, 12:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Never realised what a unit he is - pretty quick for a big lad, too.

I'd start him against Panama,

Unread 19-06-2018, 01:03 PM
est.1878

Love the pub messes who instantly dismiss the effect a bit of heat can have on performance whilst up against a team conditioned to heat. The other week it got to about 25 degrees here and the utter melts were demanfing fans and talking about it being too hot to work etc if they ran a 10k in 25 degrees they would be tapping out into a side street after 5/6k the complete and utter sup the pints

Unread 19-06-2018, 04:09 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
They may beat Panama, but England will be completely overwhelmed against Belgium who are far superior in every department.
Which bizzarely could play in their favour if all the permutations play out as expected.

Unread 19-06-2018, 04:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Love the pub messes who instantly dismiss the effect a bit of heat can have on performance whilst up against a team conditioned to heat. The other week it got to about 25 degrees here and the utter melts were demanfing fans and talking about it being too hot to work etc if they ran a 10k in 25 degrees they would be tapping out into a side street after 5/6k the complete and utter sup the pints
Overly generous there I reckon..

Unread 19-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Would it help if I said I really don't care?

Because I don't.

Unread 19-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Coracao

Belgium ain't that great. And will be a dead rubber anyway.

Unread 19-06-2018, 05:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I'm sure the super-cool, "I hate England the mostest" edgelords will come out from the woodwork when England inevitably implode. Until then I don't see the problem with enjoying England's 3rd win in the last 4 major tournaments.
£#%&!ing hell that is a damning stat
Closed Thread