United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:06 PM
Zorg

Warming to the idea that having a shit keeper might liven things up a bit. What’s Jim Leighton up to these days?

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:09 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Called Pickford 3 years ago
Did he put the phone down and report you for harassment?

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Warming to the idea that having a shit keeper might liven things up a bit. What’s Jim Leighton up to these days?

Jim Leighton MBE

Sourcing a new challenge

2w
Currently seeking a new challenge/ opportunity within Oil & Gas in the Business Development Sector. Please pm if interested. #businessdevelopment #gas #oils

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update...0709540208640/

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
£#%&! him and his shit beard
Wow. Thought you and bunks were tight?

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:16 PM
utd99

Beyond caring. If we have to change ‘keepers, at least get someone who can start counter attacks please. Might as well give Romero a shot.

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:17 PM
puressence

Where’s draggers

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:17 PM
utd99

De Gea probably knows his bum chums are on their way out.

Unread 12-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Alex Jones was Right

If he ever goes back to Spain it will be to Barca. Madrid pissed him off one too many times. Assuming there’s no clause in his contract, he’ll never push for a move away which £#%&!s up Madrid’s usual way of operating.

De gea doesn’t strike me as someone who takes the easy option otherwise he’d have £#%&!ed off ages ago. After what he’s been through in recent years, winning the league with united would feel far more rewarding than stepping into a Madrid team that’s done it all without him. We’d probably pay him more too, which is probably what this is about. He’ll want 200k or more a week after seeing what Pogba and Sanchez are on. Madrid certainly wouldn’t pay that.

Unread 12-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Cream

Quote:
“My future? The important thing is the World Cup and not to think of anything else that can divert you or upset you,” said De Gea.

“You have to be focused on having a good World Cup - we are all good. Hopefully we can go far and win.

“Football is football and a thousand things can happen.

“But I’m always calm. Come what may, I’ll be the same. It is important to be focused and be 100 per cent.”
Literally no mention of the fax machine joke claimed by Scar.

Just a harmless bit of contract renegotiation.

Unread 12-06-2018, 08:14 PM
puressence

No mention on anything like scar said on twitter not one.

Unread 12-06-2018, 08:22 PM
d_knight

Gasp! Scar shit stirring? Noooooo!

Unread 12-06-2018, 08:37 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
No mention on anything like scar said on twitter not one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Literally no mention of the fax machine joke claimed by Scar.
OMG you're both right...apart from the fact he joked about the fax machine and refused to commit to where he'll be next season...exactly like i said

Question & replies..

Have you instructed your agent not to bother you about offers while on Russia

"Football is football and millions of things can happen. But I am always relaxed, whatever crops up"

Have you asked him if he's fixed the fax machine?

"Laughs..They can fix it if they want. These days most people use email... Laughs "

https://en.as.com/en/2018/06/11/foot...18_939274.html

and here is where i read it, at the time the top post

Unread 12-06-2018, 08:40 PM
sa7

If that’s a joke then he has a big career in stand up comedy ahead of him when he hangs up his gloves

Unread 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
OMG you're both right...apart from the fact he joked about the fax machine and refused to commit to where he'll be next season...exactly like i said

Question & replies..

Have you instructed your agent not to bother you about offers while on Russia

"Football is football and millions of things can happen. But I am always relaxed, whatever crops up"

Have you asked him if he's fixed the fax machine?

"Laughs..They can fix it if they want. These days most people use email... Laughs "

https://en.as.com/en/2018/06/11/foot...18_939274.html

and here is where i read it, at the time the top post

Amazed not one single uk paper has picked up on that

Unread 12-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Red Al

We've done well to keep him as long as we have tbf and if he goes no one could really blame him

Get top money and good luck to him

Unread 12-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Ethers

Would struggle to give a £#%&! if he went tbh

Fantastic keeper, best in the world, but have never really taken to the donut scrounging £#%&! beyond that tbh

Might force us to sort the £#%&!ing defence out if he goes too

Unread 12-06-2018, 09:47 PM
windy waffles

Big Serge - Time To Shine.

Unread 12-06-2018, 09:50 PM
Cream

Bale in, DeGea out.

Romero will do us. Shouldn't need the best goalkeeper in the world just to compete.

The lad's a luxury, let's have it right.

Unread 12-06-2018, 09:54 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Would struggle to give a £#%&! if he went tbh

Fantastic keeper, best in the world, but have never really taken to the donut scrounging £#%&! beyond that tbh
Personally happy to have a shit keeper if his emotions fit the bill.

No idea why he's still here tbf. He'd be first choice at any club in the world but spends his days at the trophyless fun void that is OT.

Unread 12-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Romero is a don

Remember DDG feigned injury to get out of games
Said goodbye to the four corners of OT
Agreed terms
£#%&!ed off all summer to Madrid.

Loyalty -0
Closed Thread