United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-08-2018, 10:01 AM
ZiggyStardust

Would be a good signing if he stayed fit but he's hardly going to transform our season is he

Unread 09-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Can’t see it happening tbh

Levy v Woody...

Two @#%&!s not wanting to blink first
Both big dawgs sweating like bitches

Unread 09-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Would be a good signing if he stayed fit but he's hardly going to transform our season is he
If he stayed fit I think he'd be a great signing - highly rated by the spurs fans from what I've read. Not sure about the figures quoted for what seems to be an injury prone 29 year old obvs but hey, not my money.

Unread 09-08-2018, 10:07 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
If he stayed fit I think he'd be a great signing - highly rated by the spurs fans from what I've read. Not sure about the figures quoted for what seems to be an injury prone 29 year old obvs but hey, not my money.
I would hesitate using the word great for any of our signing these days until we see then play for a month or two

Made plenty of "great" signings that in reality turned into distinctly average signings after they started playing for us

Unread 09-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I would hesitate using the word great for any of our signing these days until we see then play for a month or two

Made plenty of "great" signings that in reality turned into distinctly average signings after they started playing for us
Potentially great, I meant, based on his showings for Spurs and Belgium.

I think at this stage Jose would probably take anyone. Which appears to be the approach

Unread 09-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Switching Off

Unread 09-08-2018, 03:53 PM
AK14

Will be done in January or next summer for £25m.

Unread 09-08-2018, 03:55 PM
saffers

Quote:
Wonder if Pochettino will play him now after they fought so hard to keep a player who wanted out and who Poch froze out of the team towards the end of last season.....

Also a player who is severely underpaid considering his standing in the game and seniority. Both the player and agent did not push that @#%&! Levy enough imo.

Unread 09-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Jethro

F5 at 17.01 nqat

Unread 09-08-2018, 03:58 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Wonder if Pochettino will play him now after they fought so hard to keep a player who wanted out and who Poch froze out of the team towards the end of last season.....

Also a player who is severely underpaid considering his standing in the game and seniority. Both the player and agent did not push that @#%&! Levy enough imo.
He loves Spurs.

Unread 09-08-2018, 03:59 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
He loves Spurs.
He wants out.

You love Spurs you mean.

Unread 09-08-2018, 03:59 PM
AK14

Quote:

Levy just being a @#%&! imo. Wouldn’t back down over his martial/60m demands?

Unread 09-08-2018, 04:02 PM
saffers

Quote:
Levy just being a @#%&! imo. Wouldn’t back down over his martial/60m demands?
£#%&!ing bitch levy.

We will destroy them in a couple of weeks time imo, they didnt add shit, kept players they who poch has frozen out and could have fetched big money (rose, alderwei) didn't sign a single player.

At least we can look at Sanchez as a new signing, Lindelof will certainly get a chance to grab a bigger role. Expecting more from Pogba and Lukaku. Fred and Pereira new midfield options. Not all bad despite this being the cut price option.

Unread 09-08-2018, 04:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
£#%&!ing bitch levy.

We will destroy them in a couple of weeks time imo, they didnt add shit, kept players they who poch has frozen out and could have fetched big money (rose, alderwei) didn't sign a single player.

At least we can look at Sanchez as a new signing, Lindelof will certainly get a chance to grab a bigger role. Expecting more from Pogba and Lukaku. Fred and Pereira new midfield options. Not all bad despite this being the cut price option.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Levy force him out to a European club for less than we offered tbh.

Unread 09-08-2018, 04:05 PM
saffers

Quote:
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Levy force him out to a European club for less than we offered tbh.
Even now? When they can't sign anybody? Classic levy

Unread 09-08-2018, 04:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Even now? When they can't sign anybody? Classic levy
He’s a @#%&!.

Unread 09-08-2018, 04:07 PM
utd99

Quote:
I’d rather give Martial to Arsenal for free than sell him for any price to levy.

We should make that an announced club policy from here on. We deny his right to exist in the same way the Palestinians would.

Unread 09-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Too late then.

Unread 09-08-2018, 04:13 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’d rather give Martial to Arsenal for free than sell him for any price to levy.

We should make that an announced club policy from here on. We deny his right to exist in the same way the Palestinians would.
This comment would work more if it was the Palestinians who were murdering Israelis daily and performing a military occupation and apartheid system on israelis. What has Daniel Levy got to do with Israel btw. Anti semitic to assume all jews are connected to Israel.

Unread 09-08-2018, 06:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I suppose that Poch could be our manager by then
Closed Thread