United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Already looking forward to folk claiming in a few years' time that it was the kit man's decision and Mourinho had left 3 years previously anyway.
ffs

Unread 03-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Already looking forward to folk claiming in a few years' time that it was the kit man's decision and Mourinho had left 3 years previously anyway.
Indeed. £#%&!ing fraud.

Unread 03-05-2018, 12:14 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Fair point. A decent wink here and there wouldn’t go amiss either. Lost art form the wink, and I think Tony might find a wink easier than a straight smile.

Quick email to the club requesting it pal?

done, see if he responds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
If Martial is going to Chelsea, then Willian has to be coming the other way...surely?
£#%&!ing hell you are an irritating #@&%!

Unread 03-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Jethro

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/...chester-united

Quote:
United have no intention of selling Martial and are not looking to sign any new forwards. If he wants to leave then he'd really have to push for it, but United are good at holding on to player

Unread 03-05-2018, 04:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Read something somewhere online this morning that said Mou wants to use him more through the middle next season

Mourinho the bastard etc!

Unread 03-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Read something somewhere online this morning that said Mou wants to use him more through the middle next season

Mourinho the bastard etc!
But the Fortean Times reported he's off! Must be true

Unread 03-05-2018, 05:42 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
done, see if he responds

£#%&!ing hell you are an irritating #@&%!

Hopefully ed will March straight into the dressing room and demand Tony does this. Maybe sends him out for some warm up winks pre-match.

Unread 03-05-2018, 06:09 PM
waynes ear's

Just noticed i didnt get an undelivered notification

Unread 03-05-2018, 06:14 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Just noticed i didnt get an undelivered notification
I’ve mailed him on that address before and it didn’t bounce back. I think it was to encourage him to do the decent thing and sack Moyes. Pretty sure that sealed his fate

I’m sure it goes straight to some minimum wage secretary to review and delete but you just never know.

Unread 03-05-2018, 06:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
I’ve mailed him on that address before and it didn’t bounce back. I think it was to encourage him to do the decent thing and sack Moyes. Pretty sure that sealed his fate

I’m sure it goes straight to some minimum wage secretary to review and delete but you just never know.
Hope he read it and went

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:13 AM
windy waffles

The email is legit. Red Issue published it a few years ago.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:29 AM
DuanePipe

Love hearing these people say what a good player Martial is going to be.

Going to be? He already frigging is. It's right there. Touch, composure, ability to move it in really tight spaces. Pundits who don't rate him are watching something different to me.

No way he'll get sold, no way, but hate to say it folks, if he was playing 40 times in that Liverpool or City team he'd have scored 30+ league goals this season. I mean, Raheem Sterling's got about 87 goals this season and his finishing is League One level compared to Martial.

Sell him to Chelsea and I'm done with Unit...ahh, whatever. Just don't sell him.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe

Going to be? He already frigging is. It's right there. Touch, composure, ability to move it in really tight spaces. Pundits who don't rate him are watching something different to me.

No way he'll get sold, no way, but hate to say it folks, if he was playing 40 times in that Liverpool or City team he'd have scored 30+ league goals this season. I mean, Raheem Sterling's got about 87 goals this season and his finishing is League One level compared to Martial.

Sell him to Chelsea and I'm done with Unit...ahh, whatever. Just don't sell him.

Unread 04-05-2018, 10:55 AM
CyrilSkeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Or with keeping Fellaini
That too, however Fellaini serves a purpose, Brexit doesn't, but save that for the other post, else Jem will wet the bed again.

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Zorg

Quote:

This. All day long.

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:06 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
This. All day long.
'and what is Duane the God of again?'

cue thunder and lightning

'of top United posts'

Spot on DP. Tony 'Boney' M is the Daddy Cool of the United strikers. To sell him would be as much madness as Macho Man Randy Savage thinking the Government is competent.

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:06 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
That too, however Fellaini serves a purpose, Brexit doesn't, but save that for the other post, else Jem will wet the bed again.

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:19 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The email is legit. Red Issue published it a few years ago.
yeah because everything in RI was legit

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:30 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
'and what is Duane the God of again?'

cue thunder and lightning

'of top United posts'

Spot on DP. Tony 'Boney' M is the Daddy Cool of the United strikers. To sell him would be as much madness as Macho Man Randy Savage thinking the Government is competent.
Good stuff Heath. Like a mixed metaphor in a china shop.

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:33 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:

spot flipping on
Closed Thread