United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 27-12-2017, 07:51 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default Dybala

We made a big statement signing Pogba.. Dybala should be next on the list a great young player that will only get better, a big mate of Pogba’s was signed to Juve by the guy who is now our chief scout, younger, faster. More skillful than Griezman, ticks all the boxes..
 
Old 27-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Neo
 
Default

Okay.
 
Old 27-12-2017, 07:54 PM
saffers
 
Default

If it's true Sandro is coming in January, and that does look legit given Castles is on the story - then how can Juve possibly sell us Dybala in the summer too?

Does look bad to be selling 3 huge star players to United within 2 years....
 
Old 27-12-2017, 07:55 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Okay.
Glad your onboard..👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If it's true Sandro is coming in January, and that does look legit given Castles is on the story - then how can Juve possibly sell us Dybala in the summer too?

Does look bad to be selling 3 huge star players to United within 2 years....
Abit like Arsenal with City a few years ago..
 
Old 27-12-2017, 07:57 PM
saffers
 
Default

Dybala doesn't count as a kid anymore at 24 but the other links scream Javier Ribalta. Malcom, Sessegnon, Pulisic, Weigl, Milinkovic Savic.

The sort of players Juve have gone for and we cry about 2 or 3 years later.....
 
Old 27-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Dybala doesn't count as a kid anymore at 24 but the other links scream Javier Ribalta. Malcom, Sessegnon, Pulisic, Weigl, Milinkovic Savic.

The sort of players Juve have gone for and we cry about 2 or 3 years later.....
Seen much of Malcom?
 
Old 27-12-2017, 08:04 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Seen much of Malcom?
Nope

Counting on others.

Little ive seen on youtube, doesnt seem a Mou player. Imagine if we're signing up all of these beastly young players for a Poch or Sarri.

Mourinho might leave us with a squad that could go on to win 3 or 4 CLs ala Real Madrid. Poch + Ribalta could be lethal.
 
Old 27-12-2017, 08:07 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Nope

Counting on others.

Little ive seen on youtube, doesnt seem a Mou player. Imagine if we're signing up all of these beastly young players for a Poch or Sarri.

Mourinho might leave us with a squad that could go on to win 3 or 4 CLs ala Real Madrid. Poch + Ribalta could be lethal.
Is he good?
 
Old 27-12-2017, 08:09 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Is he good?


 
Old 27-12-2017, 08:11 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Why would he come here?

We need 3 new defenders, a winger and a striker that isn't a 20 stone lump of shit with the touch of a 70s BBC presenter.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Dybala
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala I’m Hearing puressence Football 7 22-11-2017 11:07 PM
Dybala HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon Football 51 24-09-2017 12:39 PM
Where could Juventus star Paulo Dybala go in the summer? fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 12-04-2017 11:20 AM
Paulo Dybala Jethro Football 76 29-06-2016 05:06 PM
Mauro Icardi & Paulo Dybala Sparky*** Football 42 13-07-2015 07:15 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:29 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.