United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-09-2018, 04:36 PM
red in cumbria

It is affecting other clubs too, you know. We just notice it more because it coincides with United not being as good as they were.

Unread 26-09-2018, 02:44 AM
AntiZionist

i don't blame pogz for downing tools. he knows he's not good enough to drag us forward and to be fair, i wouldn't like to play for zionists either. If I was him, i'd be turning up to training and matches in PLO garb.

Unread 26-09-2018, 03:44 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiZionist
i don't blame pogz for downing tools. he knows he's not good enough to drag us forward and to be fair, i wouldn't like to play for zionists either. If I was him, i'd be turning up to training and matches in PLO garb.
oy vey

Unread 26-09-2018, 04:49 AM
AntiZionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
oy vey
While he'd rather win rapper of the year than the ballon d'or, I think he's also self aware enough he's that he's not iniesta. rakitic is 30 and modric is 33 - he'll be lethal at either club.

compare asensio and bale stretching the field in wide areas to what we have.plus benzema as a reference 9 would bring pogba into the match in areas higher up the pitch to cause damage vs the phalllus he plays with now.

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:08 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiZionist
Smalling tried that, it didn't go down well

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Finport Red

It's a Pogba thing, and the club has plenty of blame to bear for feeding the ego from the moment he signed on again.

He's a good player, but he's not a great player and, much as it pains to say it, Sourness has called him right from day one.

A good pass, a couple of nice turns and the odd goal out of a load of shots (which usually aren't the right decision) does not a world class midfielder make. He gives the ball away in stupid places, doesn't even bother to try and rectify, falls over looking for free kicks when he hasn't been touched and then stands gesticulating like he has been victim of the worst assault ever, while the opposing team storms up the pitch, attacking in a manner United used to do, and ends up being responsible for us conceding more goals than he helps us score.

And he practically downed tools for a couple of months when he heard Sanchez was getting paid more than him.

He needs to go.

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:56 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
It's a Pogba thing, and the club has plenty of blame to bear for feeding the ego from the moment he signed on again.

He's a good player, but he's not a great player and, much as it pains to say it, Sourness has called him right from day one.

A good pass, a couple of nice turns and the odd goal out of a load of shots (which usually aren't the right decision) does not a world class midfielder make. He gives the ball away in stupid places, doesn't even bother to try and rectify, falls over looking for free kicks when he hasn't been touched and then stands gesticulating like he has been victim of the worst assault ever, while the opposing team storms up the pitch, attacking in a manner United used to do, and ends up being responsible for us conceding more goals than he helps us score.

And he practically downed tools for a couple of months when he heard Sanchez was getting paid more than him.

He needs to go.
Funnily enough, it's quoted today in the papers that that is exactly what he told Pogba in front of the players.

Bunks and Souness were on point from day one.

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:43 AM
NellyTheEricphant

Pogba is the epitome of what is wrong with the modern footballer, the class of '92 were humble due to the schooling of Eric Harrison, now we have schools of teenagers with huge egos and no work ethic.

To think he was willing to do the donkey work for Deschamps but cannot put his ego aside with Mourinho speaks volumes.

His antics this year have been nothing short of disgraceful, so immature that even when given vice captain he's still mouthing off to the media.

For me I'll never forget him rocking up to the derby with a blue streak in his rotating hair styles, should have gone after that including half of the shoddy squad signings during Fergies swansong whilst Citeh were buying up world class talent.

Like any great empire we got bloated on success and the fortunes that came, we have forgotten our roots as a football club sadly.

Rant over.

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:51 AM
Sparky***

He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

The worst thing that could have happened is him winning the world cup as now his ego has just blown up even more. We need leaders and players willing to put their own egos aside to get us out of this mess and instead we have a team of over indulged spoiled children who all suck their thumbs when things don't go their way.

Pogba will £#%&! off to Barcelona or somewhere like that where his obvious faults will be covered up by being surrounded by world class players and playing against dogshit every week. There he'll be able to stroll about and pose on the ball every week to his hearts content against whatever cannon fodder he's up against who are already beaten before the first whistle.... I'm sure then we'll be treated to a never ending stream of tweets and videos with people saying 'why couldn't he do this at United'???

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:52 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellyTheEricphant
Pogba is the epitome of what is wrong with the modern footballer, the class of '92 were humble due to the schooling of Eric Harrison, now we have schools of teenagers with huge egos and no work ethic.

To think he was willing to do the donkey work for Deschamps but cannot put his ego aside with Mourinho speaks volumes.

His antics this year have been nothing short of disgraceful, so immature that even when given vice captain he's still mouthing off to the media.

For me I'll never forget him rocking up to the derby with a blue streak in his rotating hair styles, should have gone after that including half of the shoddy squad signings during Fergies swansong whilst Citeh were buying up world class talent.

Like any great empire we got bloated on success and the fortunes that came, we have forgotten our roots as a football club sadly.

Rant over.
Hi Garth.

(I agree btw)

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellyTheEricphant
the class of '92 were humble

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:03 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

The worst thing that could have happened is him winning the world cup as now his ego has just blown up even more. We need leaders and players willing to put their own egos aside to get us out of this mess and instead we have a team of over indulged spoiled children who all suck their thumbs when things don't go their way.

Pogba will £#%&! off to Barcelona or somewhere like that where his obvious faults will be covered up by being surrounded by world class players and playing against dogshit every week. There he'll be able to stroll about and pose on the ball every week to his hearts content against whatever cannon fodder he's up against who are already beaten before the first whistle.... I'm sure then we'll be treated to a never ending stream of tweets and videos with people saying 'why couldn't he do this at United'???
We'll probably buy him again

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:51 AM
ZiggyStardust

He's in the wrong with how he's airing his grievances but those grievances are justified
Any creative player is going to hate working under Jose

Would like to see him under a proper attack minded coach in a team that actually knows what it's doing

Don't remember there being any issues at Juve or any reports of him being a bad influence in the dressing room

Let's be honest history shows us that Jose creates a toxic atmosphere where ever he goes but normally it's accompanied by league title wins and maybe a European Cup

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

Let's be honest history shows us that Jose creates a toxic atmosphere where ever he goes but normally it's accompanied by league title wins and maybe a European Cup
That really is a £#%&!ed up argument

Unread 26-09-2018, 11:00 AM
waynes ear's

AWOL from training today

Unread 26-09-2018, 11:05 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
That really is a £#%&!ed up argument
In what way

He's spent the previous two seasons talking shit about the players in public so it's no surprise the players might want to do the same with Jose

Not right for Pogba to do it but Jose has created this toxic atmosphere at the club

Unread 26-09-2018, 11:10 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
He's in the wrong with how he's airing his grievances but those grievances are justified
Any creative player is going to hate working under Jose

Would like to see him under a proper attack minded coach in a team that actually knows what it's doing

Don't remember there being any issues at Juve or any reports of him being a bad influence in the dressing room

Just last week his international manager was saying he's a decent guy.

He's in the position to have a set of %@#$&!s to say it's not good enough, and he's right.

Drexl

Quote:
In what way

He's spent the previous two seasons talking shit about the players in public so it's no surprise the players might want to do the same with Jose

Not right for Pogba to do it but Jose has created this toxic atmosphere at the club

You agreed he is successful, and a player should not have the power to slag the manager. Don't listen to the media, and that is it (IMO)

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

He needs to go.
Agreed. He will never be a world class central midfielder for me. So many of the basics that the very best do, Pogba fails on. Instead he is more interested in attempting to show people how good he is by taking too many touches, holding off 3 men when it is better to lay the ball off and turning into trouble and giving the ball away. A player capable of some great moments, but will never dominate games on a regular basis like the very best do.

On top of that, he has been trying to undermine the manager since the very start of the season. £#%&! the @#%&! off at the first opportunity.

Unread 26-09-2018, 11:13 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Agreed. He will never be a world class central midfielder for me. So many of the basics that the very best do, Pogba fails on. Instead he is more interested in attempting to show people how good he is by taking too many touches, holding off 3 men when it is better to lay the ball off and turning into trouble and giving the ball away. A player capable of some great moments, but will never dominate games on a regular basis like the very best do.

On top of that, he has been trying to undermine the manager since the very start of the season. £#%&! the @#%&! off at the first opportunity.
Boom
Closed Thread