Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2016, 12:49 PM
andyroo

Disturbing comments from Lok there.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'm also worried about Martial. He's a talent playing in an underperforming team and he has big personal issues. It's not hard to imagine he doesn't want to stick around.

I'm pretty sure there was nothing up with him yesterday. It looked like he used the clash of heads as an excuse to get off the pitch. Either way, he clearly didn't have his head in the game. His first touch was awful and he was failing to find the space he did so often last season. He just didn't seem interested.

Januzaj had a great season. It's easy to forget because it was an awful season otherwise but he looked the real deal.
He was down longer for the foul for the first than he was for the clash of heads.

Wasn't buying it myself.

Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Okay Dr Lok. How long did you spend assessing him?
Not long, it didn't require it.

Mourinho's comments at the end alluded to the same.

dunk

Jesus a proper smack to the head and an awkward, at best, challenge on him.. he looked proper groggy.

Definitely lacking confidence, he's not the type to go charging about and his languid demeanour looks terrible from a body language pov, hence people jumping on him. He'll be fine, just needs to get his head back in the game, a goal or assist or 2 to get his dander up and banish the 2nd season syndrome funk.

Unread 19-09-2016, 12:51 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Not long, it didn't require it.

Mourinho's comments at the end alluded to the same.
If you say so...

Unread 19-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

i think this is the first time ever that a young player has had a dip in form. hopefully he will come through it, but as there's no precedent, it's difficult to know

Unread 19-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Definitely lacking confidence, he's not the type to go charging about and his languid demeanour looks terrible from a body language pov, hence people jumping on him. He'll be fine, just needs to get his head back in the game, a goal or assist or 2 to get his dander up and banish the 2nd season syndrome funk.
Yep, hoping he gets rid of the petted lip and gets his dander up sharpish.

Unread 19-09-2016, 01:23 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i think this is the first time ever that a young player has had a dip in form. hopefully he will come through it, but as there's no precedent, it's difficult to know
a bunch of absolute last over the trenches on this forum NQAT. Im not a denier myself but I do question the testicular fortitude of people who post a purple, downward pouted emoji in regards to a player in a crap team out of form.

I would like to apply a flying headbutt to TBR and see how he responds

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Yep, hoping he gets rid of the petted lip and gets his dander up sharpish.

Sapien

Never mind Martial, it's Rashford I'm worried about. Done sweet f.a. since he scored that equaliser against Watford.

Unread 19-09-2016, 01:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Think we'd all like to see that tbh.

Unread 19-09-2016, 01:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Never mind Martial, it's Rashford I'm worried about. Done sweet f.a. since he scored that equaliser against Watford.

Unread 19-09-2016, 01:52 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
a bunch of absolute last over the trenches on this forum NQAT. Im not a denier myself but I do question the testicular fortitude of people who post a purple, downward pouted emoji in regards to a player in a crap team out of form.

Come at me bro.

Unread 19-09-2016, 04:59 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I'm also worried about Martial. He's a talent playing in an underperforming team and he has big personal issues. It's not hard to imagine he doesn't want to stick around.

I'm pretty sure there was nothing up with him yesterday. It looked like he used the clash of heads as an excuse to get off the pitch. Either way, he clearly didn't have his head in the game. His first touch was awful and he was failing to find the space he did so often last season. He just didn't seem interested.

Januzaj had a great season. It's easy to forget because it was an awful season otherwise but he looked the real deal.
Januzaj didn't score 17 goals in a season. The comparison is laughable.

Unread 19-09-2016, 05:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Januzaj didn't score 17 goals in a season. The comparison is laughable.
New to Lok spouting absolute %@#$&!s, pal?

Unread 19-09-2016, 05:04 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
New to Lok spouting absolute %@#$&!s, pal?
I am actually.

Unread 19-09-2016, 05:07 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I am actually.
Keep your eyes open, you'll find it's a common occurrence...

Exhibit 1; further up the page:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=21

Unread 19-09-2016, 05:20 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Keep your eyes open, you'll find it's a common occurrence...

Exhibit 1; further up the page:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...3&postcount=21
I've not paid close attention admittedly.

Unread 19-09-2016, 05:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Didn't seem to have any problems mugging the Italy defence earlier this month for France.

Unread 19-09-2016, 05:31 PM
Clarkie

Waiting for someone to say it's a like the "Eden Hazard situation"
Closed Thread