United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2016, 10:53 PM
dragflick

My brother got a pic with him on Friday night in Cafe Mambo Ibiza, the lucky @#%&!.

Unread 20-09-2016, 12:24 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
My brother got a pic with him on Friday night in Cafe Mambo Ibiza, the lucky @#%&!.

Unread 20-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Denis Irwell

Il feminino

Unread 20-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ronaldo at 40...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...P=share_btn_tw

Any excuse...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EM4vBQVtH3A

http://youtu.be/uVueW6X7TM0

Utterly mesmerising.

Love the 10 second shot clock thing
Never seen a player sit so many @#%&!s on their arse as the big man. What a talent

Unread 20-09-2016, 12:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Never seen a player sit so many @#%&!s on their arse as the big man. What a talent
The urgency he had from 16-22, get ball, turn and £#%&!ing run the only striker I've ever seen that was a threat receiving the ball with his back to goal 70 yards from goal That comment in the article that he seemed to believe he had 10 seconds to get a shot off from receiving the ball, wherever he happened to be on the pitch at the time is so true

Unread 20-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The urgency he had from 16-22, get ball, turn and £#%&!ing run the only striker I've ever seen that was a threat receiving the ball with his back to goal 70 yards from goal That comment in the article that he seemed to believe he had 10 seconds to get a shot off from receiving the ball, wherever he happened to be on the pitch at the time is so true
It's a glorious throwback to when football used to be about intent, not the perceived intent to pass a side into a coma & then score with the only shot on target... if you were lucky enough to see one in 90mins.

Unread 20-09-2016, 01:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
It's a glorious throwback to when football used to be about intent, not the perceived intent to pass a side into a coma & then score with the only shot on target... if you were lucky enough to see one in 90mins.
There's a free kick from his Inter days, about 40 yards out, just knocked 5 yards to Ronaldo, who runs past a couple of defenders and @#%&!s it in the bottom corner, proper no £#%&!ing about schoolboy stuff.

All the players that have managed to be injury free and we were robbed of the best years of that animal

Unread 20-09-2016, 01:06 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Yep. It's what I love about Rashers when he plays. Gets the ball and his first thought is to run at the defence

Unread 20-09-2016, 01:26 PM
Red Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Fergie was gagging for all the worldies of the '90s. Ronaldo, Batistuta, Rivaldo. Constantly c**k-blocked by the board.
We had a low wage ceiling in comparison to the other big clubs in Europe. We were Ok with transfer fees. Just couldn't complete wages wise.

Unread 20-09-2016, 01:29 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yep. It's what I love about Rashers when he plays. Gets the ball and his first thought is to run at the defence
That'll soon be coached out of him
Closed Thread