United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Isn't Henry on £4m a year? Very cushty job if you can get it.
sky's coverage is £#%&!ing dog shit

football is a complete joke

Unread 09-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony tabletop
Forgot to update it. Drug dealing in the Costa Blanca these days, easy money, easy life
Oh yeah, what kind are we talking about; uppers, downers, powders, vapours? Hard, medium, I've done em all. Sold my fair share too. Taken and sold drugs.

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:02 AM
20 times

Quote:
Why would anyone be a manager instead of just appearing on tv when that sort of money is apparently being offered?

Unread 10-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
sky's coverage is £#%&!ing dog shit

football is a complete joke
I think it's decent when the likes of Souness and Gullit are on. Certainly a lot better than ITV and BBC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Why would anyone be a manager instead of just appearing on tv when that sort of money is apparently being offered?
The highs of being a manager must be much higher, but the pressure and abuse...I'd take the Sky job .

Unread 10-08-2016, 02:35 PM
red in cumbria

GNev isn't a terrible pundit tbf. Not that the bar is being set terribly high there.

Unread 10-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
GNev isn't a terrible pundit tbf. Not that the bar is being set terribly high there.
Far less punchable than Robbie Savage

Unread 10-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Buck

He's a thorough analyst. You can tell he takes his time to devise his arguments and illustrate them well. Much better than the ones on BT who are full of soundbite "bantz" led by a kids tv presenter.

Unread 10-08-2016, 04:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Them @#%&!s are in £4m

Jesus......

So glad I binned sky.

Unread 10-08-2016, 04:33 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He's a thorough analyst. You can tell he takes his time to devise his arguments and illustrate them well. Much better than the ones on BT who are full of soundbite "bantz" led by a kids tv presenter.
BTs European pundits are tbf

Unread 10-08-2016, 04:35 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
BTs European pundits are tbf
Agree they are.

BT's PL coverage leaves a lot to be desired.

Unread 10-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Ashley's Grime

Why BT have got Lineker on Euro cup nights instead of the great James Richardson, I'll never know.

Unread 10-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Why BT have got Lineker on Euro cup nights instead of the great James Richardson, I'll never know.
James Richardson does the goals show on euro nights. I enjoyed it last season. Go around all the grounds and see a bit of action and of course the goals/talking points.

He's a great presenter and I am surprised why he's never been given a gig for Premier League football.

Unread 10-08-2016, 04:45 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Far less punchable than Robbie Savage

Unread 21-09-2016, 09:29 AM
Baron

Just seen that they have sacked his replacement (Scouse @#%&!), bottom of the league - four losses on the bounce.

Valencia are going down the toilet.

Unread 21-09-2016, 09:34 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Just seen that they have sacked his replacement (Scouse @#%&!), bottom of the league - four losses on the bounce.

Valencia are going down the toilet.
All Nev's fault though.

Poor Nani Cheeky bid?

Unread 21-09-2016, 09:42 AM
waynes ear's

We've got a team of fannies. We dont need another one

Unread 21-09-2016, 09:43 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
We've got a team of fannies. We dont need another one
This lot make him look like Big Norm ffs.
Closed Thread