United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2008, 12:13 PM
buryboy

Default Real Madrid in for winger!!

Sorry if already posted...

It appears as though Real Madrid have sorted out their latest transfer target (according to tribalfootball )

Middlesbrough winger Adam Johnson has emerged as a shock target for Real Madrid.

AS says new Real boss Juande Ramos has recommended the England U21 international to his football directors Pedja Mijatovic and Miguel Angel Portugal.

Indeed, such is Ramos' currency, that Real will make a move for Johnson as early as TODAY and a deal could be wrapped in time to announce before the El Clasico at Barcelona on Sunday.

Ramos rates Johnson ahead of his Boro teammate and England international Stewart Downing and failed several times in attempts to land him while in charge of Tottenham.

Real are in the market for wide-player to replace Manchester City star Robinho.

Unread 12-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Ginners

theyve also been linked with didier zakora!

good boss that juande

Unread 12-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Sloppy

Barca must be shittin it.

Unread 12-12-2008, 12:39 PM
dodger

Excellent news! I'll give Ramos until March.

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:10 PM
buryboy

How long before he raids his old club Spurs for Darren Bent

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by buryboy
How long before he raids his old club Spurs for Darren Bent
bent would be a very good player for madrid, imagine hunterlaar and bent upfront. doubt spurs will let him go

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:13 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
bent would be a very good player for madrid, imagine hunterlaar and bent upfront. doubt spurs will let him go
wum

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
wum
not at all, i rate bent very highly. in fact he cost more than hunterlaar i believe?

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:16 PM
antonin jablonsky

I'll be interested to see how Huntelaar does in Madrid, thought he might be a good signing for United but you never really know when oit comes to Dutch strikers these days.

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:18 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
not at all, i rate bent very highly. in fact he cost more than hunterlaar i believe?
And I take it you have sen enough of the Johnson lad to write him off completely whilst bigging up the average striker that is Darren Bent? Whenever I've seen Johnson play it has been for the England u21s and he has looked a fine player to me although I've never seen him in senior football.

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Ginners

Quote:
And I take it you have sen enough of the Johnson lad to write him off completely whilst bigging up the average striker that is Darren Bent? Whenever I've seen Johnson play it has been for the England u21s and he has looked a fine player to me although I've never seen him in senior football.
the fact that he isnt a regular in a very young boro side suggests he isnt good enough for them, let alone madrid ffs

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:26 PM
buryboy

The potential of Johnson on one wing and Zokora in the middle..... I reckon Ronaldo is even more desperate to join them now

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:55 PM
Tronics

would be a good move for him and England.

theres not enough English players playing abroad as it is, the experience will def improve him as a player and encourage others to take that leap.

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:57 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
the fact that he isnt a regular in a very young boro side suggests he isnt good enough for them, let alone madrid ffs
Of all the positions that are safe in the boro side Downing is the safest, he is the Teesside Raul and will never be dropped. You inference of you assumption leap is clearly wrong, why not watch the boy kick a ball before taking the piss so mercilessly as I reckon he is going to be good. Maybe not Real Madrid good but he looks a more than competent footballer.

Unread 12-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Of all the positions that are safe in the boro side Downing is the safest, he is the Teesside Raul and will never be dropped. You inference of you assumption leap is clearly wrong, why not watch the boy kick a ball before taking the piss so mercilessly as I reckon he is going to be good. Maybe not Real Madrid good but he looks a more than competent footballer.
yes ok then, youre the expert after all. maybe you should drop southgate a message, make sure he realises how good this kid is.

Unread 12-12-2008, 02:08 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
yes ok then, youre the expert after all. maybe you should drop southgate a message, make sure he realises how good this kid is.
I've fallen out with the mangle faced @#%&! to be honest but it is good that you have now managed to trumpet Darren Bent as a great striker and now Gareth Southgate as a top manager. Do you want to go for the hat trick and tell the forum what a good chairman Peter Risdale is?

Unread 12-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Ginners

Quote:
I've fallen out with the mangle faced @#%&! to be honest but it is good that you have now managed to trumpet Darren Bent as a great striker and now Gareth Southgate as a top manager. Do you want to go for the hat trick and tell the forum what a good chairman Peter Risdale is?
not quite sure i ever said or even implied southgate was a top manager. making things up again BRL?

Unread 12-12-2008, 02:27 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
not quite sure i ever said or even implied southgate was a top manager. making things up again BRL?
You implied he knew more about football than me but more importantly the manager of the most successful European team of all time. Wouldn't knowing more about football than the Real Madrid manager put you in the top manager class or is my leap of logic a bit extreme?

Unread 12-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Ginners

Quote:
You implied he knew more about football than me but more importantly the manager of the most successful European team of all time. Wouldn't knowing more about football than the Real Madrid manager put you in the top manager class or is my leap of logic a bit extreme?
very extreme. and stupid.

Unread 12-12-2008, 02:41 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
very extreme. and stupid.
Ah right so Juande Ramos's inability to turn perennial underachievers Spurs in to anything other than a team that isn't very good has instantly branded him as shite. This despite the wonderful results Ramos managed year on year at Seville with little backing that you have happily ignored and now you have managed to jump to your open little string of conclusions but you seem quite incapable of defending them in reasoned debate.
Closed Thread