United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2006, 05:01 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie's Hairdryer
forum legend ? haha, £#%&!ing hell it's the last on my list in life, you sad @#%&!
if I could be bothered to read that, I'd probably be laughing at you.

Unread 26-11-2006, 05:16 PM
jem

Default are you watching

these first touch blind passes?

Unread 26-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
these first touch blind passes?
Carrick is playing £#%&!ing well were are the haters

Unread 26-11-2006, 06:11 PM
jem

Default that little reverse pass

for rooney wide was pure class.

Unread 26-11-2006, 06:26 PM
violater

carrick is playing quite well.
must have bought abit of urgency over the weekend

Unread 26-11-2006, 06:27 PM
jem

Default who was that tracking back

to tackle robben?

Unread 26-11-2006, 06:58 PM
Red Lover

I think he more than proved his worth today.

Th doubters will be eating humble pie by the end if the season.

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:00 PM
jem

Default nah

someone is bound to complain he's shit at defending set pieces.

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Red Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
someone is bound to complain he's shit at defending set pieces.
Jamie Redknapp on Carrick. "Some people at Utd took their time to accept him.... but those who know the game realise the job thhe does - Spurs have struggled without him, Man Utd are top..."

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
if you would laugh at me for that you're even geekier than i thought, buzzing 'coz some people on the internet 'think' you're cool

how £#%&!ing sad! words can't describe it you repugnant @#%&!

as for Carrick, fair does he played well today, made some decisive tackles and was up for it as much as anyone first half, the only two problems second half were their substitutes and ours, and the apparent lack of desire from everyone

especially Ronny, after he made that run into the hoardings he couldn't be arsed getting back, and when he did i think it was Makelele who had the ball near him, he didn't even close him down

for that reason, i want us to sign a right midfielder in January, 'coz he obviously thinks he's irreplaceable and is getting complacent

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:14 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Lover
Jamie Redknapp on Carrick. "Some people at Utd took their time to accept him.... but those who know the game realise the job thhe does - Spurs have struggled without him, Man Utd are top..."
and Redknapp is god

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:18 PM
jem

Quote:
if you would laugh at me for that you're even geekier than i thought, buzzing 'coz some people on the internet 'think' you're cool

I guess you need me to point out the after what was clearly a tongue-in-cheek comment.

maybe you need me to point out that I really couldn't give a £#%&! what you think either?

I'd be laughing at you because you don't understand irony.

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I guess you need me to point out the after what was clearly a tongue-in-cheek comment.

maybe you need to point out that I really couldn't give a £#%&! what you think either?

I'd be laughing at you because you don't understand irony.
So, forum legend, where is the

if you want to be #@&%!y, at least know what you're doing, #@&%!

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:27 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
maybe, if you'd ever like to reach the exalted heights of forum legend like me, whose words are respected by all you might actually bother to read what other people have posted. otherwise, you just sound like an ignorant @#%&!.

the fact that your assessment of carrick's value to the team also points to you being an ignorant @#%&! is surely no coincidence.

carrick has been instrumental in our recent form. to say he rarely completes passes is just to fly in the face of the evidence. he is the glue in the midfield. I just don't think today's game will suit him.
can you see it yet?

Unread 26-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
can you see it yet?
that wasn't the quote in question, jeez jem everyone makes you out to be better than this...

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:01 PM
jem

Default it was

the quote to which I was referring. try to keep up.

I mean if you're going to call someone a sad @#%&!, a repugnant @#%&! and a #@&%!, it's probably just as well to check whether that person is taking himself or you seriously.

if I were, I could just ban you for being an irritating, ignorant big-mouth.

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:07 PM
Fatboy Shrek

I thought he was absolutely class against Bolton, Pompey and Blackburn. He'd won me round (Don't know why i doubted you Whaley ). He was a bit poorer IMO against Celtic and Sheff U, but still decent, today he was £#%&!ing quality. His passing was good (incredible reverse to Rooney at one point), but it was his positional play leading to interceptions, tackles and headers which shone through.

Well in lad!

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:12 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

as for Carrick, fair does he played well today, made some decisive tackles and was up for it as much as anyone first half, the only two problems second half were their substitutes and ours, and the apparent lack of desire from everyone

especially Ronny, after he made that run into the hoardings he couldn't be arsed getting back, and when he did i think it was Makelele who had the ball near him, he didn't even close him down

for that reason, i want us to sign a right midfielder in January, 'coz he obviously thinks he's irreplaceable and is getting complacent
I think I watched a different match to you

Ronaldo showed superhuman fitness and his runs were one of the major factors in aleviating Chelsea's pressure

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the quote to which I was referring. try to keep up.

I mean if you're going to call someone a sad @#%&!, a repugnant @#%&! and a #@&%!, it's probably just as well to check whether that person is taking himself or you seriously.

if I were, I could just ban you for being an irritating, ignorant big-mouth.
but that wasn't the quote in question, it's you that needs to keep up, things had moved well on since then

and if you're going to pull rank then you're going even lower in my estimation

best leave it here yeah, before it becomes really stupid

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
can you see it yet?
I'm dismayed. That is at least two Rawney moments in one weekend!

btw What's the point in arguing with people who don't rate Carrick and so don't understand football?
Closed Thread