United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’m legitimately concerned that watching United these days might bring on a heart attack. I really f***ing hate them. Just looking at Lingard gives me palpitations.
£#%&! off and support City then

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:12 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
£#%&! off and support City then
Shut up you stupid @#%&!.... you can’t decide from one week to the next what you want.

@#%&!.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:13 PM
Why Don?

Quote:
I’m legitimately concerned that watching United these days might bring on a heart attack. I really f***ing hate them. Just looking at Lingard gives me palpitations.
I’m the opposite, I am truly apathetic.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Lukaku starts we win that game. Some great football second half tbf hardly boring just couldn't catch that break. Azpilicueta proper underrated player and kante mopping up so many times. How do you break through that?
This. Most entertaining we've played for a while. Just found it difficult to break down a very good defensive side.

ScholesGingerSheen

The biggest knock on Mourinho going forward is that he's spent 60 million on centre halves he doesn't trust to play and brought in Sanchez, who is no better in terms of the aims of the game than we already had, at a cost of £400000 a week plus bonuses. Handing him more money could leave us right in the FTP shit when he flounces.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
This. Most entertaining we've played for a while. Just found it difficult to break down a very good defensive side.
If only Chelsea had

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Shut up you stupid c***.... you can’t decide from one week to the next what you want.

@#%&!.
£#%&! off an support City you £#%&!ing tool

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:15 PM
Red Santos

Once Martial and £#%&!ing Mata came on at centre midfield It was £#%&!ing game over.

Get rid of those two shit @#%&!s. We need better in the final third

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
£#%&! off an support City you £#%&!ing tool
Same idiotic posts since the days of RI. Mug.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:20 PM
andyroo

ffs lads we're all hurting

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That says everything about the man’s football tbh.
true dat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
ffs lads we're all hurting
two years of this shit and people still not blaming mourinho for the way we play.

"oh, we just needed a big lump up front. and better crossers."

like we haven't got the players to beat that shower of shite.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
two years of this shit and people still not blaming mourinho for the way we play.

I hope you don't mean me

Of course I blame that shitty two bob @#%&! for our shitty two bob football.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
true dat.

Yes, we just need to buy him 7 or 8 world class players then we can bask in Mou's brilliance.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:27 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Yes, we just need to buy him 7 or 8 world class players then we can bask in Mou's brilliance.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Sparky***

Great day, wonderful seats, totally ruined by the football.

In a game of fine margins when there's very little to choose between the teams there's always the distinct chance that one of our numerous calamitous buffoons will make a tragic error. Step forward Phil Jones, as inevitable as night following day. Then when we find ourselves up against it and have to force the issue, we look to our big players, they fail to produce.

We were in tragic form going into this final, the goals have massively dried up over the last month and it showed. We scored 5 goals in the last 6 games of the season, sleepwalking towards it in awful form and then when it came to the big occasion surprise, surprise we couldn't just turn it on like a tap.

That entire back 4 needs binning off in the summer, they're just not £#%&!ing good enough. The midfield did okay but as usual over-played it and were far too slow. The forwards? Don't even get me started. Sanchez has been a total waste of time, utter dross for the most part. And Rashford's little fan club on here really should button it in future, he looked like a little boy playing against a men's team.

Roll on summer.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Albert Tatlock

If you sack him, who will you replace him with ? Big Sam, Moyes ?

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:35 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Great day, wonderful seats, totally ruined by the football.

In a game of fine margins when there's very little to choose between the teams there's always the distinct chance that one of our numerous calamitous buffoons will make a tragic error. Step forward Phil Jones, as inevitable as night following day. Then when we find ourselves up against it and have to force the issue, we look to our big players, they fail to produce.

We were in tragic form going into this final, the goals have massively dried up over the last month and it showed. We scored 5 goals in the last 6 games of the season, sleepwalking towards it in awful form and then when it came to the big occasion surprise, surprise we couldn't just turn it on like a tap.

That entire back 4 needs binning off in the summer, they're just not f***ing good enough. The midfield did okay but as usual over-played it and were far too slow. The forwards? Don't even get me started. Sanchez has been a total waste of time, utter dross for the most part. And Rashford's little fan club on here really should button it in future, he looked like a little boy playing against a men's team.

Roll on summer.

Rashford and Jones should never have started even before the penalty Jones nearly set up a goaI for them he's £#%&!ing shite ... I wouldn't be arsed if we sold Rashford or loaned him out he's not good enough

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Rashford and Jones should never have started even before the penalty Jones nearly set up a goaI for them he's £#%&!ing shite ... I wouldn't be arsed if we sold Rashford or loaned him out he's not good enough
It was like watching us at stamford bridge every season repeated at wembley. Classic formula: Chelsea bag a scabby goal and then United huff and puff to no avail.

We've improved in certain aspects this year, but all in all this season is in no way a success. We've basically done the bare minimum. It's been a really shitty end to the season as well for the last month or so, Spurs game aside.

The worst is yet to come next weekend as well.

Unread 19-05-2018, 08:54 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

We could be playing till next week and we still wouldn’t have scored.

What was that famous quote from 99 again? That’s 1 goal in 4 games btw.

The season was long gone back in March when this set of players & manager thought they could turn up and stroll to a easy victory against Sevilla. Fingers were pointed but no one took responsibility

Today was the cherry on top of a shit sundae since then.