Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

delighted for thrillsers though, tbf

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Clarkie

Iceland manager is a £#%&!ing part time dentist ffs

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:32 AM
Sparky***

England have always been prone to £#%&!ing things up, especially in penalty shootouts - but this is without doubt the biggest bunch of utter fannys England has ever produced.

5 £#%&!ing Tottenham players in the starting line up. £#%&!ing Tottenham!!

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:33 AM
Tumescent Throb

sun in desperately trying to buy brexit £#%&!wits time shocker...

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:39 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
£#%&!ing hell. I didn't think it was possible to go too far after that, but you gotta hand it to the currant.

You're being generous. He was gash the whole match, and most of the tournament.
I thought he was okay in the group phase, which was exagerrated by many.

Don't get me wrong, he didn't have a great first half. Second half tonight though is as bad as I've seen him play.

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:40 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
England have always been prone to £#%&!ing things up, especially in penalty shootouts - but this is without doubt the biggest bunch of utter fannys England has ever produced.

5 £#%&!ing Tottenham players in the starting line up. £#%&!ing Tottenham!!
sturridge is £#%&! (except for about 30 seconds every 4th game when he does something good)
kane is decent at PL level
vardy is £#%&!ing useless except in a long ball team
sterling is bang average (at best) without suarez

add to that we have low quality midfield, terrible defence, average keeper, no depth, zero bottle and no technical imagination re tactics or play style...

and gareth southgate is apparently next in line - literally the most chinless appointment the fa could go for.

still, at least he'd have played rashford. wouldn't he?

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:44 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
And the way he plays the ball I can't make head nor tail of it. I've never seen technique like it. One part facing the wrong way, one part leaning the wrong way, one part hitting it with the wrong part of the foot, and all the while starting his hop back into a deeper position as he's playing it. It's quite bizarre, and certainly not the technique of a top player.
I thought it was just me

I've never seen a player use so much effort and thought to play a ten yard pass to his fellow CB or LB/RB. It's like he has to think about what he's doing with such a simple pass

No wonder his forward distribution is so £#%&!ing appalling.

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:45 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
sturridge is £#%&! (except for about 30 seconds every 4th game when he does something good)
kane is decent at PL level
vardy is £#%&!ing useless except in a long ball team
sterling is bang average (at best) without suarez

add to that we have low quality midfield, terrible defence, average keeper, no depth, zero bottle and no technical imagination re tactics or play style...

and gareth southgate is apparently next in line - literally the most chinless appointment the fa could go for.

still, at least he'd have played rashford. wouldn't he?
absolutely mindblowing that this lad has seen so little football at the tournament
The only 'Football' England have played were those 20 minutes he was on the pitch against Wales.
What did he get tonight? 4 minutes + added time?

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:45 AM
taff

Thumbs up

let's not forget big dele alli. carving out quite the reputation by skying all those shots over the bar.

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:47 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
let's not forget big dele alli. carving out quite the reputation by skying all those shots over the bar.
Who was playing league one football 18 months ago. now he's England's first choice play maker.

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
absolutely mindblowing that this lad has seen so little football at the tournament
The only 'Football' England have played were those 20 minutes he was on the pitch against Wales.
agree completely.

and even tonight, when he came on he looked a class act immediately so it can't possibly have been his form or fitness in training...

it must have been all about egos.

rashford was one of if not the best english player in the league from the minute he made his united debut in february.

how much criticism did you hear from any pundit about his lack of football in this tournament until tonight? i heard zip. shearer is a £#%&!wit to jump on this tonight.

Unread 28-06-2016, 12:56 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Hope he gets £#%&!ing destroyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Iceland manager is a £#%&!ing part time dentist ffs
Well watching England has been like pulling teeth etc....

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:02 AM
ZiggyStardust

Obviously Rooney should be binned off but I just can't see it

However Smalling cannot be first choice CB next season
He is so slow and ponderous playing the ball out from the back that it slows the whole team down
Need another CB Mou

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:07 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Well watching England has been like pulling teeth etc....
Ears taps in from close range

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:08 AM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Hodgson paid 4m a year. Iceland manager is a part time dentist ffs
Ahh, they all do two jobs over there. Pretty standard with population that size.. the size of Leicester. Did they say. Jesus.

Should have had sterling and sturridge both off for rashford by 60 min minimum.

Still, very very funny. Iceland Ftw.

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:10 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Ears taps in from close range

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:17 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I can't believe how weak English players are mentally. It's a good thing Hodgson has resigned so hopefully more focus can be put on why English footballers are so absolutely piss poor at game management and dealing with pressure.

Rooneys second half performance a huge worry. Three years left on that contract
2 isn't it?

5 years from 2013?

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:25 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
2 isn't it?

5 years from 2013?

Five-and-a-half years from January 2014, pal

Unread 28-06-2016, 01:45 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Because we play names, not form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
I thought it was just me

I've never seen a player use so much effort and thought to play a ten yard pass to his fellow CB or LB/RB. It's like he has to think about what he's doing with such a simple pass

No wonder his forward distribution is so £#%&!ing appalling.
Mate, every time he's on the ball I get a migraine from trying to figure out what he's doing. It's like an optical illusion.

Unread 28-06-2016, 06:04 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I can't believe how weak English players are mentally. It's a good thing Hodgson has resigned so hopefully more focus can be put on why English footballers are so absolutely piss poor at game management and dealing with pressure.

Rooneys second half performance a huge worry. Three years left on that contract
This term became such a vogue in 2015-16
Closed Thread