United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2014, 08:38 PM
wiganste

Default After cITY stuffed us 4-1, Moyes warned us to expect more days like that

Well Moyes you useless @#%&!, can you give us a £#%&!ing clue how many more are we to expect? Because the shit you're serving up this season has damaged our club and it's reputation (possibly beyond repair if he stays in charge)

Tuesday we play a semi in the worst cup competition that no £#%&!er wants and I expect us to go through. But the end result will be humiliation to cITY in the final.

Olympiakos in the CL must be £#%&!ing dreading playing us.

So when is this massive shit sandwich going to end Moyes? Because it isn't going down well you bug eyed @#%&!

Unread 05-01-2014, 08:42 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Well Moyes you useless @#%&!, can you give us a £#%&!ing clue how many more are we to expect? Because the shit you're serving up this season has damaged our club and it's reputation (possibly beyond repair if he stays in charge)

Tuesday we play a semi in the worst cup competition that no £#%&!er wants and I expect us to go through. But the end result will be humiliation to cITY in the final.

So when is this massive shit sandwich going to end Moyes? Because it isn't going down well you bug eyed @#%&!
he could literally lose 5 more in a row and Fergie wont sack him.

The only thing will get him £#%&!ed off is when the glazers see the income change

Unread 19-01-2014, 10:47 PM
wiganste

So we get another one of those days.

How many more David?

Unread 19-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Unread 19-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Lok

♫ Moysie said there'll be days like this, there'll be days like this Moysie said ♬

Unread 19-01-2014, 11:04 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

To give him some credit for once, it was a very good call.

Unread 19-01-2014, 11:08 PM
BarryX

it's un-sexy, non-united football, and you're right about the damage to our reputation being beyond repair (at least during his tenure as manager). Why the £#%&! he came out and said that line in the first place, I'll never know: we were the champions FFS, and he was saying expect us to lose. :shakehead:

Unread 19-01-2014, 11:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
it's un-sexy, non-united football, and you're right about the damage to our reputation being beyond repair (at least during his tenure as manager). Why the £#%&! he came out and said that line in the first place, I'll never know: we were the champions FFS, and he was saying expect us to lose. :shakehead:
Think he was highlighting how shit the squad he's been left is. Fergie couldn't get some of these @#%&!s to play well, Moyes was never going to.

Unread 19-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Losers do that.

Unread 19-01-2014, 11:13 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Think he was highlighting how shit the squad he's been left is. Fergie couldn't get some of these @#%&!s to play well, Moyes was never going to.
I know it, you know it, but why go on public record and make the players know you don't think they're good enough If you worked for the best performing branch in the country, and your new manager came on board and said ''actually your a bunch of shit @#%&!s' how would you react?

Unread 19-01-2014, 11:39 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
To give him some credit for once, it was a very good call.
Can't believe how little credit he's had for that tbf
He wasn't bloody wrong.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:01 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
OK then, how bad does it have to get before somebody does something?

The comment referred to in this thread title showed, in itself, the total unfitness of Moyes to manage this club.

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:32 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Losers do that.
Yep he has a losers mentality. Just happy to get the job. The fact he still has one is a surprise too. If he had taken any of the big team as far down as he has United he would have been axed, perhaps with the exception of Arsenal. And even there he would be about to get the chop.

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:40 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Yep he has a losers mentality. Just happy to get the job. The fact he still has one is a surprise too. If he had taken any of the big team as far down as he has United he would have been axed, perhaps with the exception of Arsenal. And even there he would be about to get the chop.
You do realise that managing those clubs is completely different to managing United, don't you? Clueless £#%&!ing rat.

I wonder how many of the Mourinho fanboyz would be calling for his head if he'd dragged us down to 7th place? No doubt you'd all be bemoaning the shitness in Fergie's squad instead of daring to criticise your prescious eye gouger.

Moyes needs time, and thankfully he will get it. It's a good job that some glory hunting, Oyster Card carrying tithead has absolutely no influence on how United do things. You'll never truly get it, Liu.

Unread 20-01-2014, 01:42 AM
Sparky***

Oyster card ?

Unread 20-01-2014, 02:01 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oyster card ?
What a %@#$&! . Probably never even set foot in London.

And PLENTY of people have criticised Fergies squad Neo, myself included, as well as Moyes' general shitness.

So as well as being a bipolar, left-wing #@&%!, you also seem unable to retain basic information. Aww is that why Batman didn't make any sense to you..?

#waitandseecrowd

Unread 20-01-2014, 05:43 AM
Doctor Hver

In my observations in years gone by that when SAF would retire that we would have maybe dark season or two by finnish 2nd and/or 3rd place, yet nope it has been far worse 7th place not to mention that this is same playing staff minus Rooney and RVP that won the title with 11 points. So it should be obvious that there is something seriously wrong at the club currenly. Now our team nead massive overhul regarding players. I'm not going into detail, but when new manaager comes in you would assume that they did do better with what they inheart but manager that comes in and seems to unable to work with the current crop of player doesn't sound/look like that to me so fair with Moyes. Moyes regarding all his creditals just look like bloke that is poor man's Ferguson, and why would United want poor mans version of SAF? I personally have no idea, but I think the proper answer to SAF was somthing wastly diffrent, and Moyes hasn't proved to be the answer so far. I don't know how United bord view this but at this rate I can only seee Vote of confidence comming soon and then inventible sack at this rate.

Unread 20-01-2014, 09:06 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
In my observations in years gone by that when SAF would retire that we would have maybe dark season or two by finnish 2nd and/or 3rd place, yet nope it has been far worse 7th place not to mention that this is same playing staff minus Rooney and RVP that won the title with 11 points. So it should be obvious that there is something seriously wrong at the club currenly. Now our team nead massive overhul regarding players. I'm not going into detail, but when new manaager comes in you would assume that they did do better with what they inheart but manager that comes in and seems to unable to work with the current crop of player doesn't sound/look like that to me so fair with Moyes. Moyes regarding all his creditals just look like bloke that is poor man's Ferguson, and why would United want poor mans version of SAF? I personally have no idea, but I think the proper answer to SAF was somthing wastly diffrent, and Moyes hasn't proved to be the answer so far. I don't know how United bord view this but at this rate I can only seee Vote of confidence comming soon and then inventible sack at this rate.
go to bed doctor hver, you're drunk

Unread 20-01-2014, 10:08 AM
barca99

Not sure why defeat away at chelsea (who have never lost under mourinho) without rooney and rvp has sparked this kind of reaction, we were never going to win

Unread 20-01-2014, 10:51 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Not sure why defeat away at chelsea (who have never lost under mourinho) without rooney and rvp has sparked this kind of reaction, we were never going to win
There were some on here who actually thought we were going to get something from the game It's almost like they'd neither watched us this season nor knew anything about Moyes and his mindset. Some were hoping he'd set the team up for a win
Closed Thread