United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:51 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
You mean most of them, All Leeds do..For some reason Some Bolton fans do from personal experience..

Lets be clear It should be UTD...But it is with the right mod
Surely they're just differentiating MUFC from all the other united's that exist? Obvs looking at it too simply for people on the Internet with time on their hands.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:51 AM
Sparky***

Jesus christ hurry up and start the season.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
You mean most of them, All Leeds do..For some reason Some Bolton fans do from personal experience..

Lets be clear It should be UTD...But it is with the right mod
Let's be clear, I don't care enough to argue over something so very trivial....

Have a great night...

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Part 36 Offer

Throb

What a grade A £#%&!ing wazzock.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Good, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Now back to your hidden '666' munich mark of the devil embedded throughout the world in video games and bt sports graphics.....
you're like a childish little teenager pal

grown adults trolling posters by calling them mentally il because they don't agree with you or have said something that's never crossed your mind

get a grip you £#%&!ing plum

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:00 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Let's be clear, I don't care enough to argue over something so very trivial....

Have a great night...

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:18 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you're like a childish little teenager pal

grown adults trolling posters by calling them mentally il because they don't agree with you or have said something that's never crossed your mind

get a grip you £#%&!ing plum
Name calling is only childish when it's not done by you I take it? As you've just done above and do so regularly?

Umm..Ok.

And in terms of getting a grip, I'm not the one who thinks that ea sports putting mun in their graphics is a deliberate piss take of the Munich air disaster.

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:33 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
And in terms of getting a grip, I'm not the one who thinks that ea sports putting mun in their graphics is a deliberate piss take of the Munich air disaster.
If we lose 5-8 to lfc doh.

Unread 11-08-2016, 07:25 AM
thrush

Quote:
that doesn't look like the charity shield to me
No well spotted, it's BT coverage from last week, as I said, they do the same.

Bit thick aren't you son.

Unread 11-08-2016, 07:59 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
If we lose 5-8 to lfc doh.

5-8 after 18 mins? Need to play a tougher level pol

Unread 11-08-2016, 08:09 AM
denis lawless

I like TIT

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
No well spotted, it's BT coverage from last week, as I said, they do the same.

Bit thick aren't you son.
i was trying to help you.

let's do it slowly:

BT covered the charity shield on sunday.

united was abbreviated to MNU, just as it normally is on their UK coverage.

now that may change for the new season, who knows, but as of now it has not. bbc also abbreviated united to MNU on their shield coverage in the UK. remains to be seen whether sky has changed but as of the bournemouth game last season they too used MNU.

and 'son' ? really

even your condescension is a £#%&!ing shambles.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:47 PM
thrush

Quote:
i was trying to help you.

let's do it slowly:

BT covered the charity shield on sunday.

united was abbreviated to MNU, just as it normally is on their UK coverage.

now that may change for the new season, who knows, but as of now it has not. bbc also abbreviated united to MNU on their shield coverage in the UK. remains to be seen whether sky has changed but as of the bournemouth game last season they too used MNU.

and 'son' ? really

even your condescension is a £#%&!ing shambles.
Lets take it slower shall we, I said BT do the same, I posted evidence of them using "MUN" from a game that happened only last week. I take it you're just going to ignore it, as you've been banging on about their superb European coverage and are obviously worried you'll end up looking a tit...more so.

Keep up hey son.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Name calling is only childish when it's not done by you I take it? As you've just done above and do so regularly?

Umm..Ok.

the reason i've pegged you as right up your own arse along with a few others on here is because you set yourself up as the control in your judgemental statements of others as...

people don't talk like that unless they've got tabs on themselves.

and i'm not sure i said EA sports were deliberately mocking the munich air crash did i? i said the fact that they choose to abbreviate us to MUN panders to the abu masses many of whom, as everyone in english football knows, call us the munichs.

Quote:
so united now take the money of a company that deliberately abbreviates our name to MUN to the delight of abu's everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Lets take it slower shall we, I said BT do the same, I posted evidence of them using "MUN" from a game that happened only last week. I take it you're just going to ignore it, as you've been banging on about their superb European coverage and are obviously worried you'll end up looking a tit...more so.

Keep up hey son.
BT covered the charity shield.

it was on sunday.

BT covered the FA Cup final as well.

they virtually always use MNU.

the notion of using one game where they didn't as proof that they don't would be as dumb as trawling through your post history to the find the one post that was worth reading and using it as proof that they all are.

Unread 11-08-2016, 12:59 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
the reason i've pegged you as right up your own arse along with a few others on here is because you set yourself up as the control in your judgemental statements of others as...

people don't talk like that unless they've got tabs on themselves.

and i'm not sure i said EA sports were deliberately mocking the munich air crash did i? i said the fact that they choose to abbreviate us to MUN panders to the abu masses many of whom, as everyone in english football knows, call us the munichs.

BT covered the charity shield.

it was on sunday.

BT covered the FA Cup final as well.

they virtually always use MNU.

the notion of using one game where they didn't as proof that they don't would be as dumb as trawling through your post history to the find the one post that was worth reading and using it as proof that they all are.

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Zorg

Throb is the same loon, let's not forget, who laughingly mocked those complaining about the 'Busby Babes sponsored by AON' poster a few years ago. That's fine, but an abbreviation on a computer game is evidence of a conspiracy.

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Throb is the same loon, let's not forget, who laughingly mocked those complaining about the 'Busby Babes sponsored by AON' poster a few years ago. That's fine, but an abbreviation on a computer game is evidence of a conspiracy.

i remember someone on here posted the same pic to show how it should have been without sponsorship

but forgot to remove the getty's images trademark - was it you who said getty's good aon bad

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:24 PM
Sizlack

They changed it from 'man' when city got back up if I remember rightly? Is city mci? If not then throbs right they are all taking the piss.

Unread 11-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
They changed it from 'man' when city got back up if I remember rightly? Is city mci? If not then throbs right they are all taking the piss.
just make them MU and MC.

it's not difficult is it.

in case anyone really is interested in this absolutely outrageous and malicious disgrace bayern are FCB dortmund are BVB and Munich 1860 are.............. M60 - yep, they can't call the munich teams munich because MUN is taken
Closed Thread