Full back 14 23.33%
Centre back 31 51.67%
Midfielder 12 20.00%
Striker 3 5.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:52 PM
redhegemony

Hazard to play 10. Think a fit jones gives good options in defence.

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He occasionally drops deeper, the majority of the time he's right up against the CB's bullying them. Sometimes he wanders to see if they follow and give others an opportunity to go beyond him.
Who better to feed off him than Suarez, who although much smaller, is every bit as much a bully . He is the player I hate Utd facing the most , he has the desire to match his ability. This is just a "what if " thread

Unread 08-08-2016, 09:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Who better to feed off him than Suarez, who although much smaller, is every bit as much a bully . He is the player I hate Utd facing the most , he has the desire to match his ability. This is just a "what if " thread
Wouldn't have Suarez anywhere near OT, the little @#%&!. But if we did have him as a number 9, Zlat is benched, as is Rooney. Well, Rooney should be regardless..

Unread 08-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Buck

The pace and movement of Rashford, Martial, Mkhitaryan, Memphis and Lingard with Ozil feeding them.

Ozil behind Zlatan would be lovely too.

Unread 08-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Wouldn't have Suarez anywhere near OT, the little c***. But if we did have him as a number 9, Zlat is benched, as is Rooney. Well, Rooney should be regardless..

Just watched this & Zlatan does do a lot of his best work from deep . On Rooney, I have been defending him for seasons but the end has to be close now. There are simply far better options available . It will be a crime to waste Micky on the right if Rooney keeps turning in the kind of shite he did v Leicester

Unread 08-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Right back.

Cannot handle a season of timid tony smashing hit and hope crosses into the box.

This

Don't know who but a top RB and I think we're up and running

Unread 08-08-2016, 10:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qleeJebuMEQ

Just watched this & Zlatan does do a lot of his best work from deep . On Rooney, I have been defending him for seasons but the end has to be close now. There are simply far better options available . It will be a crime to waste Micky on the right if Rooney keeps turning in the kind of shite he did v Leicester
When you see him deep it's usually because he's been involved early in the move as the focal point and players have gone past him, and he's found space, or he's had a bit of a wander. His starting position and his best work is nearly always done right up against the CB's. He's also good at dropping off and getting involved building the play and utilising players running past him, you'd never have his starting postion less than a full blooded number 9 though.

I'm pretty convinced Mkhitaryan in the 10 role with Martial/Rashers/Lingers/Memphis either side of Mkhi behind Zlat has serious potential..

Unread 08-08-2016, 10:27 PM
Iron Fist

Unread 08-08-2016, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Carlos Tevez for me

And i'm not even joking.

Sue me, punch me, whatever. He still has a lot to offer, has big game mentality, knows our league....

Redemption season
Don't want to be ageist, but I will be anyway. Another old man, seriously?

Unread 08-08-2016, 11:23 PM
ryanMUFC

We should go for Hummels.

Unread 08-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

Unread 08-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Arnold Muhren

Stones and have him benchwarming. The ultimate £#%&! you to the Magic Bus Stockport @#%&!s.

Unread 09-08-2016, 09:39 AM
rockored

Not bothered about players, I want a new South Stand.

Unread 09-08-2016, 09:44 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Unread 09-08-2016, 10:04 AM
believe

Unread 09-08-2016, 10:18 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Bonucci, Varane or Pepe

Unread 09-08-2016, 10:19 AM
saffers

Varane one to watch, Pogba on mutv saying Varane and Morata had highly recommended Mourinho to him.

Unread 09-08-2016, 10:34 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Varane one to watch, Pogba on mutv saying Varane and Morata had highly recommended Mourinho to him.
Top red too. Loves United.

Shame Pepe is still on holiday, he'd be on the bench tonight for Madrid.

Unread 09-08-2016, 10:57 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Top red too. Loves United.

Shame Pepe is still on holiday, he'd be on the bench tonight for Madrid.
Loves United so much he turned them down to join Madrid

Unread 09-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Switching Off

Still 3 or 4 places to fill for next season so realistically this summer I'd take Fabinho at right back, rather than rush into buying a centre half or midfielder. Rather wait and get first choices next summer.

It's been a hell of a window though, probably our best ever since the window came in. 4 top rankers, so happy if nobody else comes in.
Closed Thread