United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2016, 03:57 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Ferguson often gave players leave when they were injured. Off the top of my head I remember Heinze being allowed to do his whole recovery including rehab in Spain. Anderson was always off to Brazil on the rare occasions he wasn't fit.

Feels like a nonsense complaint from one or two who already had their backs up. He wasn't fit so was allowed to be with his missus. Big deal.
Just saying the talk was some thought he was taking the piss. Do remember Fergie allowing breaks whilst injured, the break helps the player return quicker.

I like Schweini, gutted the way it's going to end for him him here (because he's been a brilliant player) but he won't be a loss. We're getting a big upgrade.

Unread 05-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
%@#$&!s. This is a man who talks about Wenger day, night and during sex. A man who called Ronaldo uneducated. A man who threw the doctors under the bus and a man who poked a man in the eye. He's always been a nasty piece of work.

Him becoming Utd manager doesn't override the dislike I have for the man.
You're hiding it well tbf

Unread 05-08-2016, 04:12 PM
Marlon Van Baron

£#%&!ing love Jose already

He answered some difficult questions very well. Particular the one about implementing his style of football on a squad that has that clown Van Gaal's dull possession football drummed in to them day and night for the last two years.

Assuming Pogba joins Utd, Jose plays one of 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 and that Rooney will be his primary #10 with Mata and MikiT as alternatives that leave five central midfielders for two spots. If he is insisting on working with 20 outfield players then someone needs to go. One of Carrick, Herrera, Schneiderlin or Schweinsteiger. Based on the performances and injury records from the past two years it has to be Schweinsteiger.

Unread 05-08-2016, 04:14 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Just saying the talk was some thought he was taking the piss. Do remember Fergie allowing breaks whilst injured, the break helps the player return quicker.

I like Schweini, gutted the way it's going to end for him him here (because he's been a brilliant player) but he won't be a loss. We're getting a big upgrade.
I know it's the rumour, but you have to keep in mind some players talk shit, especially if they don't feel they're treated properly or don't like the current regime. There could be more details in terms of his attitude, but I can't see LvG putting up with him direspecting his teammates tbh. He even criticised Basti's level of performance iirc.

Unread 05-08-2016, 04:15 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
£#%&!ing love Jose already

He answered some difficult questions very well. Particular the one about implementing his style of football on a squad that has that clown Van Gaal's dull possession football drummed in to them day and night for the last two years.

Assuming Pogba joins Utd, Jose plays one of 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 and that Rooney will be his primary #10 with Mata and MikiT as alternatives that leave five central midfielders for two spots. If he is insisting on working with 20 outfield players then someone needs to go. One of Carrick, Herrera, Schneiderlin or Schweinsteiger. Based on the performances and injury records from the past two years it has to be Schweinsteiger.
Keep them. Sell Fellaini.

Unread 05-08-2016, 04:23 PM
ziggyman17

Mourinho in my opinion is rigth to get rid of the pig farmer.. He turned up last summer with a pot belly and continued to be well over weight last season, we were like one last big pay day for him..

Unread 05-08-2016, 04:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
probably cus they aren't like for like anyway. carrick drops in between the centre backs effortlessly. blind can do the same. they each read the game better than any of our defenders. and they're probably the two best passers we have as well. i expect schneiderlin to be a decent mourinho player anyway.
Not like for like, as not one midfielder at the club is as good at Carrick, but as close as we've got for comfort on the ball and ability to move it.

Anyhoo, £#%&! it. Was never a fan of signing Basti and have been largely unimpressed with his contribution so for..

Unread 05-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Clarkie

Big Dunk buying into Mourinho

Good to see

Unread 05-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You're hiding it well tbf
He's not hiding the fact he's a rampant ABU, very well.

Only question is if he's a Bert or a Dipper.

Unread 05-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He's not hiding the fact he's a rampant ABU, very well.

Only question is if he's a Bert or a Dipper.

Unread 05-08-2016, 05:51 PM
dragflick

Sparky's £#%&!ing destroyed Buck there tbf

Unread 05-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Buck

It's pretty simple. When someone who you've only seen as an outsider act a complete @#%&! it's understandable that you may not like them when they become 'one of you'.

Unread 05-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

It's pretty simple. When someone who you've only seen as an outsider act a complete @#%&! it's understandable that you may not like them when they become 'one of you'.
Like eric cantona?

Unread 05-08-2016, 06:06 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Don't forget hid in a laundry basket

Unread 05-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Buck

Quote:
Like eric cantona?
He didn't act a @#%&!. Just misunderstood.

Look this is a tired argument. He's our manager now so I look forward to the football. The performances, results, improvements. Hopefully some youth. I have respect for his achievements. The conduct not so much. Some think he's charismatic. I disagree. Sir Alex was charismatic. Mourinho is football's equivalent of the kid who shouts 'your mum' when he is losing a battle.

Unread 05-08-2016, 06:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
He didn't act a @#%&!. Just misunderstood.

Look this is a tired argument. He's our manager now so I look forward to the football. The performances, results, improvements. Hopefully some youth. I have respect for his achievements. The conduct not so much. Some think he's charismatic. I disagree. Sir Alex was charismatic. Mourinho is football's equivalent of the kid who shouts 'your mum' when he is losing a battle.
Right okay then. I'll let you in on a little secret - most people involved in football are @#%&!s.

Maybe next manager we can get someone more suitable to your fragile sensibilities - maybe James Corden?

Unread 05-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Buck

Quote:
Right okay then. I'll let you in on a little secret - most people involved in football are c***s.

Maybe next manager we can get someone more suitable to your fragile sensibilities - maybe James Corden?
Don't want TheFatGoth anywhere near the job.

Unread 05-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Sizlack

I think Bucks right hypocrisy has never had a place in football.

Unread 05-08-2016, 08:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
I think Bucks right hypocrisy has never had a place in football.
You didn't even add a smiley

Unread 06-08-2016, 09:54 AM
Fergie out 89

So who's the 20 outfield players he is working with then??

Darmian/Valencia
Smalling/Jones
Blind/Bailly
Shaw/Rojo

Carrick/Pogba
Schneiderlin/Herrera

Mikhitaryan/Januzaj
Rooney/Mata
Martial/Lingard

Ibrahimovic/Rashford

That's Young and Fellani also joining Basti out of the door then
Closed Thread