United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:03 PM
dunk

As players or people?

I reckon they are all alright on their own away from Newspaper %@#$&!s.

Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
I liked VDS.

Giggs and Scholes get a pass.

Lot of time for Berbatov.

Evra's daft as a brush.

The rest are either invisible or a bunch of @#%&!s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
I hate all of them. Except for Scholesy.
that's more like it.

Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Erm, ok. Carrick seems OK, in a bland gormless way. Imagine he'd be inoffensive company for a coupla quiet Sunday pints
He'd just sit back in his chair and not bother going forward to the bar to buy a round.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You know how old I am.

Complete @#%&!s the pair of them
I still remember David playing LB up against Kanchelskis, probbly not cooled down yet from that roasting. Was supposed to be the better of the two as a kid.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
As players or people?
As workmates.

Crumps

Quote:
You know how old I am.

Playing under 10's with a Brightwell makes you at least 40.

You looks good on it tbf.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
He'd just sit back in his chair and not bother going forward to the bar to buy a round.
It's alright, I'd get Pip Jones along for that, he'd be up and back all day long.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Fountz

Quote:

Of the current squad, probably only valencia, welbeck, morrison, pea and linders.

Forgot all about Pea ..love Pea

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Playing under 10's with a Brightwell makes you at least 40.

You looks good on it tbf.
It was when we were both around 13/14 I'd say, in a sunday football league, he used to play striker.

Pipped him to the award by a few goals.

Laughed at him years later trying to re-build his £#%&!ed knee from some woods as he was on a training run and I was sniffing glue and doing buckets...

Last laugh reds.

His knee never got better...

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:09 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Forgot all about Pea ..love Pea
Yeah, same here. I forgot to mention Valencia too.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Cream

Are we going to name a likeable 11 at any point?

It's for some questioning of my existence I have planned.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:13 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
It was when we were both around 13/14 I'd say, in a sunday football league, he used to play striker.

Pipped him to the award by a few goals.

Laughed at him years later trying to re-build his £#%&!ed knee from some woods as he was on a training run and I was sniffing glue and doing buckets...

Last laugh reds.

His knee never got better...
From what I heard it was unlikely to, in the pub every night. Remember walking round a park with a mate and seeing him training and singing "What's it like to see a crowd" at him. He didn't find it funny.

Didn't know you were from round Cong?

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:13 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
My favourite has got to be Rio, he's hilarious, the joker in the pack. It'd be brilliant having him as a mate wouldn't it? Non stop banter, merking and other kinds of capers
Imagine going for a pint with him and Piers Morgan? The bantz would be off the chain...

'lol, you #egg' etc etc

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:17 PM
armchair

Wellers is my fave! I hate anyone saying anything bad about him. But now that everyone loves him I'm going to show the love for some other under-rated player. Haven't decided who yet.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Wellers is my fave! I hate anyone saying anything bad about him. But now that everyone loves him I'm going to show the love for some other under-rated player. Haven't decided who yet.
Jonny Evans. Go on, I dare you.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:18 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Jonny Evans. Go on, I dare you.
me no liek

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Pop

I'd allow Van Der Sar (rip) to have coffee and cookies with me. Evra too. Maybe Valencia if he weren't such a miserable old @#%&!. Apart from them the rest can £#%&! off and die.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:29 PM
The Watcher

Fergie, Giggs, Scholes...probably Welbeck, Rafael and Pea from the newer lads. Vidic too, as he once thanked me for my support

tbh, they could all be complete @#%&!s and I wouldn't care as long as they did the business on the pitch. ffs, I just want to watch some talented @#%&!s play good, attacking football for my club on the weekend, but that's obviously asking too much of the current owners Most of the time, the football's garbage and has been for a few years now.

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Jones

Unread 20-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Smalling, Jones, Carrick lately, Nani half the time, Wellbeck.

Scholes and Giggs based on the past. Infact I prefer to think they've already retired (again) so they don't sully their reputation.
Closed Thread