Unread 19-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Club have responded

Strong position, blah blah blah.

Hope Bayern send us a postcard from Champions League
Quote:
the Glazer fam have been integral in boosting club's revs, which have seen Utd become world leaders in the breadth+depth com partnerships
£#%&!ing ungrateful @#%&!s the lot of you. we have wonderful partnerships. why are you not all happy about the mister poatato sponsorship? now shut up

Unread 19-01-2012, 07:12 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

im saying nowt

Unread 19-01-2012, 07:14 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
im saying nowt
they bombed dens sliced potato emporium

Unread 19-01-2012, 07:17 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
they bombed dens sliced potato emporium
ok...well if you insist......

i dont like them and i dont £#%&!in like them

Unread 19-01-2012, 07:19 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
tariqpanja: MUfc statement: Mr Hoeness has a right to an opinion, but results over the last seven years speak for themselves

tariqpanja: Statement continued ... Manchester United is in a healthy position, both on and off the pitch.

tariqpanja: ..The Glazer fam hv been integral in boosting club's revs, which have seen Utd bcme world leaders in the breadth+depth com partnerships.
Great. £#%&! the European Cup, buying world class footballers or watching entertaining football; the owners have made us "world leaders" in whoring the club out around the world. Yea, I can't wait to tell my grandkids about the day I heard DHL were going to sponser our training kit :£#%&!er:

Tossers.

Unread 19-01-2012, 07:38 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Great. £#%&! the European Cup, buying world class footballers or watching entertaining football; the owners have made us "world leaders" in whoring the club out around the world. Yea, I can't wait to tell my grandkids about the day I heard DHL were going to sponser our training kid :£#%&!er:

Tossers.

Unread 19-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
£#%&!ing ungrateful @#%&!s the lot of you. we have wonderful partnerships. why are you not all happy about the mister poatato sponsorship? now shut up
Love Bob Hollness, hate poatato.

Unread 19-01-2012, 08:15 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Great use of peado bear. Pop would be proud

Unread 19-01-2012, 08:17 PM
HarkNowHear

Unread 19-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Great. £#%&! the European Cup, buying world class footballers or watching entertaining football; the owners have made us "world leaders" in whoring the club out around the world. Yea, I can't wait to tell my grandkids about the day I heard DHL were going to sponser our training kit :£#%&!er:

Tossers.
Sickening isn't it. The worst bit is 'fans' who actually join in with this £#%&!ing bullshit. I've actually met city fans who've proudly boasted about 'building their brand across the world'.
I'd rather they waved an inflatable banana at me tbh.

Unread 20-01-2012, 09:28 AM
Fountz

Quote:

Tossers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Sickening isn't it. The worst bit is 'fans' who actually join in with this £#%&!ing bullshit. I've actually met city fans who've proudly boasted about 'building their brand across the world'.
I'd rather they waved an inflatable banana at me tbh.
Both spot on.

Not looking forward to Fergie going, but I am looking forward to Glazers being totally exposed.
Closed Thread