United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 03-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Gruber

Thumbs down Mark Bosnich

On Australian tv show Fox Sports FC.

The discussion was the Green & Gold campaign and protest.

No link as it was on telly, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Quote:
"Manchester United fans should remember that even if things were to go bad under the Glazer ownership the club will then be owned by the banks, it's not like they will disappear."
:shakehead:

Unread 03-02-2010, 10:24 AM
Smurf

Thumbs down

What a £#%&!wit. The only Aussie to ever play for United happens to be a washed up, drug addled @#%&! with a shit haircut. Has he had a lobotomy?

What tv show was this on? Jesus.

Lets write them some letters. Battlers.

Unread 03-02-2010, 10:26 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
On Australian tv show Fox Sports FC.

The discussion was the Green & Gold campaign and protest.

No link as it was on telly, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

:shakehead:

What a £#%&!ing weapon.

Unread 03-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
What a £#%&!wit. The only Aussie to ever play for United happens to be a washed up, drug addled @#%&! with a shit haircut. Has he had a lobotomy?

What tv show was this on? Jesus.

Lets write them some letters. Battlers.
It was on Fox Sports FC the weekly football related chat show. Robbie Slater and the Bertie that commentates (Simon Hill) were talking about the clever way United fans were protesting and even Hill was impressed, Slater said something along the lines of it's great but we need to see something happen from it.

Bosnich seems to think it's not a problem.

Unread 03-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Smurf

Quote:
It was on Fox Sports FC the weekly football related chat show. Robbie Slater and the Bertie that commentates (Simon Hill) were talking about the clever way United fans were protesting and even Hill was impressed, Slater said something along the lines of it's great but we need to see something happen from it.

Bosnich seems to think it's not a problem.
£#%&!in idiot, but then again are we surprised?

I don't have Fox but I like the fact that they actually covered it in the first place, and gave us kudos for the protest.

Stuck with old Foz and Les Murray (seriously, what is the deal with his accent??) on SBS - they're not too bad - well, Foz is OK - Old mate Les is bit of a @#%&! eh?

Unread 03-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Gruber

Quote:
£#%&!in idiot, but then again are we surprised?

I don't have Fox but I like the fact that they actually covered it in the first place, and gave us kudos for the protest.

Stuck with old Foz and Les Murray (seriously, what is the deal with his accent??) on SBS - they're not too bad - well, Foz is OK - Old mate Les is bit of a @#%&! eh?
I was a bit surprised really because you had a city fan (Hill) and a Dipper fan (Slater) backing the United fans and hoping something comes from it. Bosnich is a Chelsea fan, but I expected more from him as he always speaks highly of Ferie and his time at United. Kenny Sansom was on the show via satellite but they didn't ask him about it. He just praised Nani and Rooney for their performances against Arsenal.

Les Murray is a big dipper fan, but he loves his football regardless, he's alright is Les. Not a fan of Foster myself, I get the impression he has a certain bitterness about English football, I may be wrong but I don't think he watches a lot of it. They'll do a good job of broadcasting the world cup though, they always do.

Unread 03-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Smurf

Quote:
I was a bit surprised really because you had a city fan (Hill) and a Dipper fan (Slater) backing the United fans and hoping something comes from it. Bosnich is a Chelsea fan, but I expected more from him as he always speaks highly of Ferie and his time at United. Kenny Sansom was on the show via satellite but they didn't ask him about it. He just praised Nani and Rooney for their performances against Arsenal.

Les Murray is a big dipper fan, but he loves his football regardless, he's alright is Les. Not a fan of Foster myself, I get the impression he has a certain bitterness about English football, I may be wrong but I don't think he watches a lot of it. They'll do a good job of broadcasting the world cup though, they always do.
Didnt know that about Les - I'll hold an extra grudge against him now - cheers.

I think Foster's attitude to football (and Murray tbf) in Oz is that they're really trying to promote the shit out of it locally. The balance is sort of like : "Here's the creme de la creme of European & International football - that's what WE could be like if we keep promoting the game here".

It'll take a long time, but they've got their priorities right IMO... If they're serious about growing "The World Game" locally, its what they have to do. And the likes of the AFL, NRL & Cricket are shitting themselves.

Unread 03-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Didnt know that about Les - I'll hold an extra grudge against him now - cheers.

I think Foster's attitude to football (and Murray tbf) in Oz is that they're really trying to promote the shit out of it locally. The balance is sort of like : "Here's the creme de la creme of European & International football - that's what WE could be like if we keep promoting the game here".

It'll take a long time, but they've got their priorities right IMO... If they're serious about growing "The World Game" locally, its what they have to do. And the likes of the AFL, NRL & Cricket are shitting themselves.
Problem in this country is the old mentality that football is a game for and played by foreigners and gayers. It's improved slightly especially with the Socceroos getting to World Cups and the A-League as bad as it is. But generally anyone over 30 still has the same regard for the game as their fathers did and their grandfathers before them.

Unread 03-02-2010, 06:54 PM
denis lawless

if only Ferie had been able to sort out VDS's transfer a couple of days earlier and the £#%&!wit would never have played for United

Unread 03-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Kwik

What the £#%&! does it have to do with that fat £#%&!ing bastard? Even more of a no mark that Andy Goram IMO.

Unread 03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
What a £#%&!ing weapon.
Bit harsh on Gruber that imo view

Unread 03-02-2010, 09:08 PM
denis lawless

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Bit harsh on Gruber that imo view