Originally Posted by ashtonred
It´s me Colin Bell top you nerd
Is that rhyming slang?

Unread 01-11-2015, 08:46 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is that rhyming slang?

tbf to Ashton i reckon he is about spot on ...id rather watch 90 minutes of him cooking a war ration meal than watch another 90 minutes of United...

it looks like the end of the line for LvG ,im not sure how he is going to retrieve this now...3 transfer windows ,probably weaker after each one..18 months on still no real formation,style,flair whatever you want to call it...no real first 11...wingers at full back,full backs at centre back,strikers on the wing,Fellaini up front!! and there is no point even going into the scouse pasty,that is just an X File....

i honestly thought LvG was the man for us but he clearly isnt....

Unread 01-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Ethers

End of the line

State of some our fans.

Wish you could fav posts on here for easy access. That would be up there. End of the line

Unread 01-11-2015, 08:51 PM
andyroo

Unread 01-11-2015, 09:06 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I'll bet you £100 we took a shot from outside the box and played a through ball against Palace. Spot on ffs.

Only just realised that.

Nailed on Reddles' mate posing for pics.
Don´t act dumb you clown. You get the general idea. If you don´t then you´re a bigger idiot than I had you down as.

Unread 01-11-2015, 09:15 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
End of the line

State of some our fans.

Wish you could fav posts on here for easy access. That would be up there. End of the line
well it was same with Moyes ,all the top reds wanted to give him forever when it was plain from day one he was useless ..yet now i dont hear anyone saying we should have stuck with Moyes..

it will be same with LvG,once we get in Ancelotti everyone will be saying Van Gaals football was gash ,glad hes £#%&!ed right off etc...

Unread 01-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
well it was same with Moyes ,all the top reds wanted to give him forever when it was plain from day one he was useless ..yet now i dont hear anyone saying we should have stuck with Moyes..

it will be same with LvG,once we get in Ancelotti everyone will be saying Van Gaals football was gash ,glad hes £#%&!ed right off etc...
Yeah, exactly the same as with Moyes tbf. All the same people saying he should be given time.

You've nailed it tbf you absolute mess.

Unread 01-11-2015, 09:22 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yeah, exactly the same as with Moyes tbf. All the same people saying he should be given time.

You've nailed it tbf you absolute mess.
soz i didnt see your avatar ...i would have pretended that i like the most boring United for at least 30 years if i knew you were going to start whimpering

Unread 01-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
well it was same with Moyes...
Nope, no it wasn't.....you clueless mess.

Unread 01-11-2015, 09:47 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Serial killers always secretly want to get caught.
misconception, they ultimately think they will never get caught.

If I was still going every week I'd probably have stronger view on the football being served up atm

Unread 02-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Can't wait to see the glorious attacking football ancelotti is renowned for. Definitely will have the long term interests of united in mind too.
Closed Thread