United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 19-01-2012, 12:28 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
left back?
Lee Neville has got a 4 match ban coming up so i reckon mursers could do a job.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:06 PM
My Name is Keith

Bttt*

Still no murs news lads. Had tears from the ladies this am. Said to them both, 'listen girls, leave it with keith. I said I'd sort it and I will. The forum will answer my call - they always do - so dry those tears and relax'.

In short, balls on the block stuff in terms of respect and getting bad rep from them both.

Just singles available in Liverpool by all accounts and viagogo a tonne per brief.

Nasthty.

* who was that guy who did a whole thread of bttt's?

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:16 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bttt*

Still no murs news lads. Had tears from the ladies this am. Said to them both, 'listen girls, leave it with keith. I said I'd sort it and I will. The forum will answer my call - they always do - so dry those tears and relax'.

In short, balls on the block stuff in terms of respect and getting bad rep from them both.

Just singles available in Liverpool by all accounts and viagogo a tonne per brief.

Nasthty.

* who was that guy who did a whole thread of bttt's?

maaaan_u

legend

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Ginners

bad news keith, had a falling out with olly havent i? the £#%&!ing £#%&!er

sorry pal

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:33 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

sorry pal

Whats happened, Ginners - thought you and the Murster were tight?

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

sorry pal
You AND Comedy dave.........

Whats murrs been saying now ?

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:43 PM
irk

when i went to thorpe park earlier in the year he was getting to jump the queues and go on the rides with his entourage ahead of the plebs. instead of getting annoyed at the talentless @#%&! jumping the queue and hogging the ride they were waiting all day for they all screamed and nearly pissed their pants.

well, I stand aside for no man and as I was priority-passed-up (that's how I roll) I was put on the colossus ride with the olly murs crew (a fleeting taste of hollow fame as for a while the queue people thought I was a big noise in the biz).

My calm stoicism in the face of thrill-seeking danger obviously impressed the squat block-headed mummer as after our go he followed me and the mrs from ride to ride all day to draw succour from my solid demeanour and indomitable spirit.

clearly he's in awe of me so I'm prepared to have a word for ya keetster. safe.

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Whats happened, Ginners - thought you and the Murster were tight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You AND Comedy dave.........

Whats murrs been saying now ?
apparently he emailed last month for tickets to come see me, didnt get it did i. well it was in the junk folder, not my bloody fault. so hes not talking to me now

Unread 20-01-2012, 01:49 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs down

Quote:
apparently he emailed last month for tickets to come see me, didnt get it did i. well it was in the junk folder, not my bloody fault. so hes not talking to me now
What a £#%&!er. Would badrep him if he posted on here.

Unread 20-01-2012, 02:07 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
No worries, thanks for trying pal. To be fair to big ols, he is going to feel let down if he couldn't get to your gig. Got to see the bigger picture pal and make it up with him - preferably before the 18th.

Irkles
Closed Thread