United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Arsenal remain one of the @#%&!iest teams in the league. They're everything I hate about the Premier League. They cry, bitch and moan about any team that sets up against them using the Allardyce formula - as if teams should just allow them to play their own game and admire the passing. They have some of the sneakiest, dirtiest players but will cry and dive at the slightest challenge that has some force behind it. When Swansea beat them at their own game, they still bitch.

In Alex Song they have one of the most over-rated footballers playing in the entire country. He's a shit-the-bed carthorse and as he is their central hub in the midfield he's the epitome of why they will be fighting for 5th or 6th place rather than challenging the top 3. He's the embodiment of Arsenal and their manager, happy to dish out, squeals like a pig when he gets it back. I hope Utd (and every other team for that matter) smash another 6 past the fruity bastards. Mourinho got Wenger's number when he called him out for continuing to cite how his team was young and in transition for about 5 seasons in a row. And their fans, #@&%!s to a man, shrieking woman and #@&%!ed child.

Top post as per Duaners.

The best thing about yesterday was the out-passing them stats. The wonderful, beautiful game invented by A. Wenger circa 1997 was being played around them by Swansea players who cost three bob and were coached by a Northern Irishmen and not an 'exotic' Frenchie.

Btw, I wonder if the Highbury screamer still goes or has she scared herself to death?

Unread 16-01-2012, 01:55 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Arsenal remain one of the @#%&!iest teams in the league. They're everything I hate about the Premier League. They cry, bitch and moan about any team that sets up against them using the Allardyce formula - as if teams should just allow them to play their own game and admire the passing. They have some of the sneakiest, dirtiest players but will cry and dive at the slightest challenge that has some force behind it. When Swansea beat them at their own game, they still bitch.

In Alex Song they have one of the most over-rated footballers playing in the entire country. He's a shit-the-bed carthorse and as he is their central hub in the midfield he's the epitome of why they will be fighting for 5th or 6th place rather than challenging the top 3. He's the embodiment of Arsenal and their manager, happy to dish out, squeals like a pig when he gets it back. I hope Utd (and every other team for that matter) smash another 6 past the fruity bastards. Mourinho got Wenger's number when he called him out for continuing to cite how his team was young and in transition for about 5 seasons in a row. And their fans, #@&%!s to a man, shrieking woman and #@&%!ed child.
Boom!

Unread 16-01-2012, 02:00 PM
PaulParkers

Thumbs up

Quote:

How this man didnt win FOTY is beyond me

Unread 16-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Not really a turbo poster like most of the top five.

Unread 16-01-2012, 02:02 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Can't have a wolves fan winning. Best non united fan apart from fuzzy IMHO though

Unread 16-01-2012, 02:04 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Can't have a wolves fan winning. Best non united fan apart from fuzzy IMHO though
Dunno, he's got it all. Good turn of phrase, watches football matches, GSOH, can £#%&! a Pomeranian from 30 yards away.

Quality not quantity poster.

Unread 16-01-2012, 02:07 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
watches football matches

£#%&!ing shoot crew @#%&!, it's all about the three b's....bevvy, bantz and biscuits

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:19 PM
armchair

They tend to get results against big sides once in a while. Mostly they lose heavily though.

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Grimson

Best we can hope for tonight is injuries. I know, I know, you shouldn't wish injury on anyone. Well I do and if that shocks you then I'm sorry.

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Is Silva fit? It'd be a disaster if City had to play a £24 million pound replacement.

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
Is Silva fit? It'd be a disaster if City had to play a £24 million pound replacement.
he is fit

3-0 city

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Best we can hope for tonight is injuries. I know, I know, you shouldn't wish injury on anyone. Well I do and if that shocks you then I'm sorry.
I wouldn't wish injury on anyone, but I do hope a few of them die.

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:25 PM
thatsfuctit

0-5 nqat

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
0-5 nqat
And earnest treatises will be written about how it was better than our 5-0 victory and a moral 6-0.

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:

wow...just wow

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:31 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Shouldnt we? I wish injury on a lot of people, a lot of the time. Not just footballers tbh

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Dueling Banjos

"fruity bastards" was the bit that made me most.

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:36 PM
PaulParkers

City will win at least 80-0 tonight

Unread 16-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
City will win at least 80-0 tonight
You know it. That's what pisses me off most about Rooney's penalty miss, we would have closed the GD right up.
Closed Thread