United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 07-02-2010, 05:56 PM
wee man

Default Re: Green & Gold - Make a statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

come on, wee man - time to find out where your true loyalties lie
1. Lets remember the Peg Seller is now a fulltime subject living on the mainland - if you can't beat em join em.

2. I've been waving the red and white of the Northern Ireland flag for long enough. Time to be Bono for a while and stick up for the poor.

3. Am confused now as I thought you were talking about the Mick flag - but as it's Green and Orange (with White in the middle) am not sure what you are talking about. You couldn't have made such a basic mistake could you ?? Could you ???

Unread 07-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
1. Lets remember the Peg Seller is now a fulltime subject living on the mainland - if you can't beat em join em.

2. I've been waving the red and white of the Northern Ireland flag for long enough. Time to be Bono for a while and stick up for the poor.

3. Am confused now as I thought you were talking about the Mick flag - but as it's Green and Orange (with White in the middle) am not sure what you are talking about. You couldn't have made such a basic mistake could you ?? Could you ???
oh shit yeah, we gave you a flag as well. forgot about that.

can you just hold that for me a minute

Unread 07-02-2010, 08:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

the LUHG songs were the loudest I've heard yesterday and there seemed to be thousands wearing green and gold..even in the main stand

think maybe Glazer Is Gonna Die song was a bit much for yesterday given what day it was

Unread 07-02-2010, 08:14 PM
elephantstone

Apparently some ipswich reds got filled in when the branch coach pulled in at home last nite

Unread 07-02-2010, 08:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Apparently some ipswich reds got filled in when the branch coach pulled in at home last nite

Unread 09-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Zorg

Someone on the FC forum has received a letter banning him for life from OT for singing anti-Glazer songs.

It will probably be in the papers soon enough.

Unread 11-02-2010, 10:38 AM
BarryX

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...army-fans.html

Good to see more PR