United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2007, 12:58 PM
believe

Default Last night I fell out of love with football completely

and today i feel like a new man. Would anyone care to join me camping this weekend?

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:00 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
and today i feel like a new man. Would anyone care to join me camping this weekend?
£#%&! off you fruit dot com.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I was thinking last night watching the last few minutes how I miss the off season. Would have been different had it been a win of course.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:04 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Ooh me!

ME!

Pick me! Oooohh......

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:06 PM
armchair

Two draws and he's out of love with football. It's my contention based on this that he never really liked football at all.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:17 PM
believe

Nothing to do with the United game at all. Just the whole circus concept of what is now Premiership football.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:19 PM
armchair

Quote:
Nothing to do with the United game at all. Just the whole circus concept of what is now Premiership football.
You were specific that it happened last night. So what specifically happened last night that put you off?

Let's face it you've been waiting for a couple of bad results to post this AND you're in and out of love constantly you flitty butterfly man you.

I bet you posted similar before.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:23 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You were specific that it happened last night. So what specifically happened last night that put you off?

Let's face it you've been waiting for a couple of bad results to post this AND you're in and out of love constantly you flitty butterfly man you.

I bet you posted similar before.
It was a moment on MOTD that made me start to think. The camera panned into the crowd and it showed Kia Jooby Looby and a load of people walking past him shaking his hand and laughing away. Thats when I started to think.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:26 PM
armchair

Quote:
It was a moment on MOTD that made me start to think. The camera panned into the crowd and it showed Kia Jooby Looby and a load of people walking past him shaking his hand and laughing away. Thats when I started to think.
What's that got to do with falling out of love with football (as you stated)?

Football happens on a pitch not in the crowd.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:34 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What's that got to do with falling out of love with football (as you stated)?

Football happens on a pitch not in the crowd.
But it's everything that is associated with the game today. One other thing that pulled at my heart strings was Taxi Sinwaiter (another criminal) sat with no other that Richard Scudamore, Chief Executive of the Premier League.

Unread 16-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Football is shit

Unread 16-08-2007, 03:18 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I was thinking last night watching the last few minutes how I miss the off season. Would have been different had it been a win of course.
Nail on the head Fuzzy. I had exactly the same.

Unread 16-08-2007, 04:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

One other thing that pulled at my heart strings was Taxi Sinwaiter (another criminal) sat with no other that Richard Scudamore, Chief Executive of the Premier League.

to be fair he's only killed 30,000 people ......Shiny Water obviously not Scudamore

Unread 16-08-2007, 04:02 PM
puressence

football is shit the internet forum is the new football

Unread 16-08-2007, 04:16 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Yes, me too.

In fairness, it's not Utd's fault, it's the shift towards "athletes" instead of footballers.

You've fat Frank there getting his goal for Chelsea last night.

The man has been exposed as a mediocre football at the highest level.

It's just annoying.

I didn't see much of the first half last night but I'm told that Portsmouth took a fairly robust approach to things?

Following on from Reading's man marking at the weekend, I fear a season of teams just looking to negate us like Chelsea did at Wembley.

Unread 16-08-2007, 04:19 PM
celtbion

... this and a summer spent watching hurling in much more detail than recent years.

Amateur players, playing with passion and pride and no little skill.

I used be able to argue that football had other attractions but this shite that Chelsea and Liverpool are foisting on us, that's being aped by another dozen teams of £#%&!ing muscle-bound idiots that can't even trap a ball...

Unread 16-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
... this and a summer spent watching hurling in much more detail than recent years.

Amateur players, playing with passion and pride and little skill.

Nail on head, It's a heap of shite. I'm sorry but I'm sick of people bigging up the GAA because it's unprofessional.

Unread 16-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Yes, me too.

In fairness, it's not Utd's fault, it's the shift towards "athletes" instead of footballers.

You've fat Frank there getting his goal for Chelsea last night.

The man has been exposed as a mediocre football at the highest level.

It's just annoying.

I didn't see much of the first half last night but I'm told that Portsmouth took a fairly robust approach to things?

Following on from Reading's man marking at the weekend, I fear a season of teams just looking to negate us like Chelsea did at Wembley.
Portsmouth were physical but not too phsysical. United's passing in the second half, poor finishing, poor positioning in attack and poor defending down the right (all to last seasons standards) was for me the problem in the
2nd half.

Unread 16-08-2007, 08:24 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Nail on head, It's a heap of shite. I'm sorry but I'm sick of people bigging up the GAA because it's unprofessional.
Fuzzy, please, hurling is an extremely skillful sport.

Gaelic is a load of %@#$&!s, granted.

I'll let it go seeing as you're in a county where 82,000 turn out to watch that %@#$&!s.

Unread 16-08-2007, 08:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

look if you must talk about this shitefest that masquerades as sport can't you do it by PMs or set up another forum

it's not like I bang on about £#%&!ing caber tossing all the time ffs
Closed Thread