United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
So much vitriol directed at Spurs on here which I find quite strange. I understand it's probably more a reaction to the perceived hype train (and fat goth) but nevertheless it's odd.

Everyone on here loves to bemoan this era of oil rich clubs and outrageous money in the game and rightly so. You'd therefore think that a team like Spurs, who play good football, and with a relatively modest budget have propelled themselves up from mid-table over the last ten years to compete with the three biggest clubs in England plus the two financially doped playthings would get a little more credit rather than simply being spitefully mocked for falling short.
Just bantz pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This....they’ve done things the right way, on their day a lovely side to watch...

Really should of won it the other year...
Have

Unread 30-11-2017, 06:21 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
I don't mind Spurs. Never have. They have a history of stylish football, and until recently, would often lose to us in entertaining fashion.
Read that as ' Scottish' wtf...
Closed Thread