Jose should've put on the RORO shirt

that would've got the transfer muppets going

Unread 24-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Bobda

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Klopp getting his oar in naturally

Quote:
"For me there have been a few strange decisions in 16/17: Brexit, Trump, Ranieri. Do I have to understand it all the time - obviously not. I have no idea why Leicester did this.

"He is a really special person in this business, a really nice guy. I met him before when he visited me at Dortmund and we had a nice talk. He is a wonderful person."
He's basically Brendan Rogers with a beard and glasses. Only two sentences but manages to refer to himself 6 times.

Unread 24-02-2017, 09:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Didn't know he was a Leicester fan.
Indeed, hshfs.

Unread 24-02-2017, 10:55 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Klopp getting his oar in naturally

Quote:
For me there have been a few strange decisions in 16/17: Brexit, Trump, Ranieri
He actually said that?

What an absolute £#%&!ing gas the Jew

Unread 25-02-2017, 12:12 AM
taff

seem to recall jose regularly slagging ranieri off when he was at inter

Unread 25-02-2017, 12:17 AM
red in cumbria

The two have long standing beef, nqat.

Unread 25-02-2017, 12:20 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
seem to recall jose regularly slagging ranieri off when he was at inter
yep.

Unread 25-02-2017, 12:23 AM
saffers

“I studied Italian five hours a day for many months to ensure I could communicate with the players, media and fans. [Claudio] Ranieri had been in England for five years and still struggled to say ‘good morning’ and ‘good afternoon.'

"He has won a Super Cup, a small cup. He has never won a major trophy. Maybe he needs to change his mindset but he is too old to do it."

In a statement on the Inter website, Mourinho said: "Bearing in mind that on Wednesday night Roma should've ended the Coppa Italia final with six men on the field, seeing as Philippe Mexes, Francesco Totti, Rodrigo Taddei and Nicolas Burdisso did what was necessary to get sent off, today there was talk of how to motivate players.

"You do it every day by working with the squad, session after session. You certainly don't do it by showing the team a film before a cup final. Players are professionals. They should not be treated like children.

"We preferred to work on the field and study Roma carefully to find their weak points. If before a match I made my team watch Gladiator, they'd start laughing or call the doctor asking if I was ill.

"I don't think I am a phenomenon, but I never cried over spilt milk and always worked hard to help my team.

"Before the Coppa Italia final, I watched six Roma games to find their weak points, spending three hours on each at the computer running programmes that help my work.

"Of course, it's easier to just pick a movie to project before a match, but Ranieri has forgotten his players are champions and not children.

"I never said I was a phenomenon, but it's certainly not my fault if, in 2004 after coming to Chelsea and asking why Ranieri was replaced, I was told they wanted to win and it was never going to happen with him.

"It is really not my fault if he was considered a loser at Chelsea."

TBF he did say in 2015 before Chelsea met leicester that their feud was over via phonecall.

Unread 25-02-2017, 03:15 AM
VodkaAndCoke

A tin pot club like Leicester sacking a manager who took them to a place they never thought they could ever go to. Hope the scummy Thai owners bail soon and the club folds.

Unread 25-02-2017, 01:56 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda
He's basically Brendan Rogers with a beard and glasses. Only two sentences but manages to refer to himself 6 times.
C'mon, you can't have the we mate, that's too harsh

Unread 25-02-2017, 02:32 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke

A tin pot club like Leicester sacking a manager who took them to a place they never thought they could ever go to. Hope the scummy Thai owners bail soon and the club folds.
Only passing reference to the players there. Probably says a lot.

Unread 25-02-2017, 02:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Only passing reference to the players there. Probably says a lot.
Only one has come out since with a statement...

Kasper

He's been royally £#%&!ed here..

Unread 25-02-2017, 02:50 PM
sa7

Look forward to the Liverpool fans teaching them a lesson in class and dignity on Monday night

Unread 25-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

it's a shame for ranieri that he won't get the 2nd leg v sevilla, but overall i reckon now that he's got the best of this scenario.

12 games is more than enough to keep them up so it'll be down to everyone else if they get relegated, not to their title-winning manager.

Unread 25-02-2017, 03:29 PM
Venceremos

It would have looked slightly better for them if they waited one more match.

One or both of Hull or Palace will surely push them into the relegation zone today and then if they start against Liverpool in 19th and get beat 0-3 there's a lot less noise.

Unread 25-02-2017, 06:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Shifty @#%&!

Unread 25-02-2017, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venceremos
It would have looked slightly better for them if they waited one more match.

One or both of Hull or Palace will surely push them into the relegation zone today and then if they start against Liverpool in 19th and get beat 0-3 there's a lot less noise.
Hull drew, Palace won - both above Leicester now?

Unread 25-02-2017, 06:47 PM
King Tubby

Quote:
Lying @#%&! more like.

He was probably one of the 'senior pro's' that met with the owners to get Ranieri sacked.

Unread 25-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Venceremos

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hull drew, Palace won - both above Leicester now?
Hull are only GD behind now and they play each other (in Hull) next weekend.

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:25 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Bit like his father
Closed Thread