United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Conte prefers wingbacks to wingers . TBF didn't realise Willian was almsot 30 & probably past his best. 2 seasons ago he was Chelseas best player. Jose wanted him at Utd
So you were talking utter dog toffee ?

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£#%&!ing hell

You’re an absolute clown pal. How can you be expected to know the actual ages of the players you’re rabbiting on about though eh
Why the £#%&! would I want to know the exact age of every footballer ? I always like Willian as a player , didn't realise he was quite that old.
Please tell me you don't know the exact age of every footballer you rate, that would make you one truly sad @#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
So you were talking utter dog toffee ?
No, thats generally your area.

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Why the f*** would I want to know the exact age of every footballer ? I always like Willian as a player , didn't realise he was quite that old.
Please tell me you don't know the exact age of every footballer you rate, that would make you one truly sad c***
Nah, you’re right

Not sure how you can be expected to take into account the fact that Willian is slightly older than Martial tbf

Anyway, on the subject of keepers - should we swap DDG for Buffon?!

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:47 PM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nah, you’re right

Not sure how you can be expected to take into account the fact that Willian is slightly older than Martial tbf

Anyway, on the subject of keepers - should we swap DDG for Buffon?!
Because thats exactly what i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
In large part by by Mou, though he did not bring Kante, Alonso, Luiz back and Moses was not part of his plans. Bought some good players but only so much credit you can give him for someone else winning the title with the core of a group who gave up on him.
But later in the thread you are saying you don't really rate Alonso & absolutely slaughter Moses & seeing as Luiz is a shit defender & always has been I don't see your point but I do see some glaring inconsistencies

Unread 03-01-2018, 11:59 PM
20 times

Courtois better than Dave

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Because thats exactly what i said

But later in the thread you are saying you don't really rate Alonso & absolutely slaughter Moses & seeing as Luiz is a shit defender & always has been I don't see your point but I do see some glaring inconsistencies
Hmm, Sparky was saying that Mourinho bought a lot of that team. Not going to deny that, if you give him enough money he will bring in a lot of quality. I was just pointing out that a number of players in that title winning team were not Mou players.

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:07 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Hmm, Sparky was saying that Mourinho bought a lot of that team. Not going to deny that, if you give him enough money he will bring in a lot of quality. I was just pointing out that a number of players in that title winning team were not Mou players.
You cant mount an argument claiming the title was built as much on Conte's signings as Mou's squad when apart from Kante you don't even rate those players.

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:09 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
If Morata cost 60m and Lukaku 75m how much would Kane cost in this market?

Dreadful game from Morata. Abysmal misses and he was getting worse as the game got on so clearly his confidence took a big hit. Temperament is so important for a striker because the more you spew over a miss, the more likely you'll miss again because of trying to think too much.

Reckon Vardy would have done as much, if not better than Morata and Lukaku if he were at a top six club. Vardy is a c*** but he doesn't f*** about when there's a sniff at goal.
harry Kane would have had 4 goals tonight.

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
You cant mount an argument claiming the title was built as much on Conte's signings as Mou's squad when apart from Kante you don't even rate those players.
Even in the post you quoted i accept that the squad was built in large part by Mou. Luiz was actually very good for Chelsea last year.

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:19 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Courtois better than Dave
Wonder how many rentboy fans agree

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:28 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Wonder how many rentboy fans agree
Couldn't give a £#%&!ing shite if I'm honest pal.

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:34 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Conte prefers wingbacks to wingers . TBF didn't realise Willian was almsot 30 & probably past his best. 2 seasons ago he was Chelseas best player. Jose wanted him at Utd
Deffo one of the few who remained loyal to Mou.

Think by the end it was just Azpi and Willian who would ride out for him.

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:42 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
harry Kane would have had 4 goals tonight.
I would have had four goals tonight.

Unread 04-01-2018, 12:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Couldn't give a £#%&!ing shite if I'm honest pal.

Unread 04-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Deffo one of the few who remained loyal to Mou.

Think by the end it was just Azpi and Willian who would ride out for him.
& yet Matic came here to play for him & by all accounts really pushed for the move. Doubt he would have been short of other offers ?
Strange really.

Unread 04-01-2018, 01:06 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
& yet Matic came here to play for him & by all accounts really pushed for the move. Doubt he would have been short of other offers ?
Strange really.
Not that strange imo. We are Manchester United. Not a bad little club to play for.

Unread 04-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not that strange imo. We are Manchester United. Not a bad little club to play for.
Under a manager who you have been accused of not putting in for. ? Maybe knowing Mourinho better than we do he feels he is the man to get Utd back to the top.

Unread 04-01-2018, 01:48 AM
jem

Quote:
Under a manager who you have been accused of not putting in for. ? Maybe knowing Mourinho better than we do he feels he is the man to get Utd back to the top.
go to bed. whatever time it is.

Unread 04-01-2018, 01:50 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
go to bed. whatever time it is.
£#%&! off

Unread 04-01-2018, 01:57 AM
sa7

Poor Ashton
Closed Thread