United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:27 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Bet Fuzzy's gonna lay into the Poles now.
He likes poles with flyfots on them.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
It is more likely you are a jock to be fair.
Now you're just trying to annoy me.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:32 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Now you're just trying to annoy me.
You are so touchy Fuzzles, it really doesn't take much.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

You just called me Scottish. Do you have any idea how much of an insult that is?

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:34 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
You just called me Scottish. Do you have any idea how much of an insult that is?
I didn't call you Scottish. Very touchy.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Ginlarde said you did. He even called me up and say you did. Said a lot of things about you infact. Interesting things.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Ginlarde said you did. He even called me up and say you did. Said a lot of things about you infact. Interesting things.
private phone call, the things i may or may not have said are not for here tbh.

could barely understand you with your thick welsh scottish hyrbrid accent either

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:39 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Fuzz-Dunlop is an incredibly protestant name here in the north so my guess is that you are an Ulster-Scot and no wum.

Personally I think thats great.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
not getting in one of you and Ginners little entanglements, i'll leave you to it Hamish.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Zorg

I can't wait, me. Will he sign for Madrid, or will he?

I'm on the edge of my seat. I'd better put my coffee down in case I spill it in the excitement.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:48 AM
magic_cantona

Without wanting to tempt people into piss-taking (of me), that is a total nothing story.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:52 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Fuzz-Dunlop is an incredibly protestant name here in the north so my guess is that you are an Ulster-Scot and no wum.

Personally I think thats great.
My real surname is Ulster infact. Don't know if it's catholic or protestant though.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:53 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
My real surname is Ulster infact. Don't know if it's catholic or protestant though.
Just to clarify, in his weird hybrid accent he just typed the name Alistair.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:54 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Without wanting to tempt people into piss-taking (of me), that is a total nothing story.

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:55 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:55 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:57 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Unread 17-02-2009, 11:59 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 17-02-2009, 12:02 PM
dodger

Quote:
Just to clarify, in his weird hybrid accent he just typed the name Alistair.
Well really, you're one of the few true British on the site. The rest of us are italo-germanic-french hybrids who should know our place as immigrants.

Unread 17-02-2009, 12:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Well really, you're one of the few true British on the site. The rest of us are italo-germanic-french hybrids who should know our place as immigrants.
That is correct, back in the mists of time the first of my family were hewn from the living rock of Ynys Prydain by Bran the Blessed himself.
Closed Thread