United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I didnt get in, please re-read the post where i pointed this out rat boy....

You did get in you lunatic, but they turfed you out almost immediatly. There was sick all over your clothes

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:22 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
seriously wasn't drunk.....

I think they had had enough from a group of jibbers knocking at the gate for around half an hour.

Seemed me and a mate were just unlucky. The guy was smirking as he told the copper we had been throwing punches.

£#%&!ed off back to manc Straight away.

£#%&! derby.
I've seen you a lot worse then you were yesterday. You should have stayed behind in the pub with us. We got a lift to the ground in a police van....without being arrested! It was surreal.

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblack
I've seen you a lot worse then you were yesterday. You should have stayed behind in the pub with us. We got a lift to the ground in a police van....without being arrested! It was surreal.

Troof.

I will get my revenge.

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:24 PM
elephantstone

Quote:

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:25 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

You were minging yesterday! How does that work

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:51 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
You were minging yesterday! How does that work
I'd had a few. Real men can handle it

Unread 16-02-2009, 02:11 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Nazi's a plenty yesterday

Unread 16-02-2009, 05:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Troof.

I will get my revenge.

did you get your taxi OK

Unread 16-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
did you get your taxi OK
£#%&! off..............

I officially hate Derby more than any other club....£#%&! em. Hope they go down and there shitty £#%&!ing Stadium and its Fake Reebok White poles and its shit £#%&!ing burger vans selling death in bun, all burn down at the Stewards xmas party.

I hope the £#%&!ing train station burns to the ground with over zealous ticket inspectors and £#%&!ing shit derby Shit faced @#%&!s.

I hate Derby, i hate its face, its smell its Pro-England balloons and its fat faced @#%&! bagged stewards who they they may be God.

Die Derby. You £#%&!ing shit hole.

Unread 16-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Captain Marvel

I remember that scarf being thrown. That would have hurt him.

Unread 16-02-2009, 05:58 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:

happened to us last time in derby, i got a cheese butty off a dibble

Unread 16-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Zorg

Slightly off topic but no fans have anywhere near as many songs as United, and FC United too. Watching that, the United fans sang about six or seven different songs, Derby came back with 'Derby, Derby, Derby, Derby, Derby'.

All other clubs sing the same shite over and over again.

Unread 16-02-2009, 07:05 PM
waynes ear's

united - "united"

inbetween "SHIT"

reeto, top of the league, league champions, european and world champions

shit indeed

Unread 16-02-2009, 07:25 PM
redwhiteandblack

Quote:
£#%&! off..............

I officially hate Derby more than any other club....£#%&! em. Hope they go down and there shitty £#%&!ing Stadium and its Fake Reebok White poles and its shit £#%&!ing burger vans selling death in bun, all burn down at the Stewards xmas party.

I hope the £#%&!ing train station burns to the ground with over zealous ticket inspectors and £#%&!ing shit derby Shit faced @#%&!s.

I hate Derby, i hate its face, its smell its Pro-England balloons and its fat faced @#%&! bagged stewards who they they may be God.

Die Derby. You £#%&!ing shit hole.
Ditto, and Sheffield.

Unread 16-02-2009, 07:39 PM
LH_88

Quote:
Ditto, and Sheffield.
Go easy on Sheffield. Good night out and some nice boozers

Derby is £#%&! though.

Unread 16-02-2009, 10:00 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
That's £#%&!ing ridiculous! The other stewards and (what I assume are) pigs just stand there watching the bloke @#%&! the United fans

It's a shame the whole front row didn't just kick off and beat the £#%&!ing shit out of the @#%&!.

I bet despite this video evidence, nothing will be done. Course, if we'd sung a few rude songs about Sol Cambell we'd be looking at two year bans

What a joke.

Unread 16-02-2009, 10:04 PM
sullers

was bunker sticking his tongue out?

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Ditto, and Sheffield.
sheffield's £#%&!ing top. not necessarily the football teams or fans but a rollocking night out
Closed Thread