i can't find the video

so you'll have to take my word for it

Unread 14-02-2009, 05:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i can't find the video

so you'll have to take my word for it

don't need no video I was one of the few United fans in the stadium in Leverkusen when the stupid little French @#%&! was 8 miles off his line when they equalised

then they played YNWA at us

fan£#%&!intastic trip

Unread 14-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
don't need no video I was one of the few United fans in the stadium in Leverkusen when the stupid little French @#%&! was 8 miles off his line when they equalised

then they played YNWA at us

fan£#%&!intastic trip
i bow to you on that then

but it was still a free shot from the edge of the area bang in the centre of the goal right on the stroke of half-time

soft as £#%&! all round

Unread 14-02-2009, 05:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
i bow to you on that then

but it was still a free shot from the edge of the area bang in the centre of the goal right on the stroke of half-time

soft as £#%&! all round
Forlan should have scored as well near the end

Leverkusen and bastarrd Porto

we should be looking at 18 plus 6 in May

Unread 14-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Forlan should have scored as well near the end

Leverkusen and bastarrd Porto

we should be looking at 18 plus 6 in May
Forlans was headed off the line, decent effort from where he was. It was solskjaer that skied our best opportunity at the end.

Unread 14-02-2009, 06:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Forlans was headed off the line, decent effort from where he was. It was solskjaer that skied our best opportunity at the end.
Forlan should have leathered it not tried to place it with that stupid lob..and it was headed ooff the line by Placente the second smallest @#%&! on the park that nite

Unread 15-02-2009, 01:08 AM
IsaacHunt

........and lets not forget Barthez in goal against Real Madrid. Ronaldo hat-trick at Old Trafford - quite possibly one of the greatest games ever seen, but will go down with great disappointment because of the near-post shots from 25 yards he let in.

.......or was it Beckham's fault for not scoring with a free kick, or OGS for missing the sitter from 4 yards, or Rio for letting Ronaldo shoot?!

Unread 15-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Ether

We'd probably have won all the trophies he won with Juve and Fulham.

2 Intertoto Cups it is then.

Unread 15-02-2009, 01:45 AM
J_RED

Quote:
Leverkusen wasn't barthez's fault

we'd still have lost the 03 league cup final

carrol got us to the cup final in 04

the 05 cup final was a sick joke

and VDS was in goal in the San Siro in 07

so all in all i reckon the answer is probably none, although that's only a guess
TT fastly becoming my fav posters fav poster
Closed Thread