United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-02-2009, 10:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Hanging on Inter, aren't they?

Milan've missed about 4 good chances now.
make that about 5 now.

I hope inter play like this against us because we'd have at least 3 goals.

Unread 15-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
What a £#%&!ing goal..........!

Offside! Ha, Inzaghi you horrid @#%&!.
How dare you insult SuperPippo like that? Have you forgotten the 2007 Euro cup final already?

Unread 15-02-2009, 10:49 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Inzaghi you horrid @#%&!.
After his exploits in Athens, I'll always love Inzaghi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Strange defending from him for Adriano's goal. Maybe he expected the 'keeper to come for it, but Adriano lost him so easily.
Good to see my boy play well Played much better then I thought he would - he didn't look great against Italy in mid week.

I wish the guy could sort his head out because he's got everything needed to be the best striker on the planet. Saying that, I hope he has a stinker against us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I hope inter play like this against us because we'd have at least 3 goals.
Ha! I've said it before, but the way we play away from home (especially in Europe), we'll do well to get one goal at the San Siro never mind three.

I thought, in large parts, Inter played well. Milan were the superior footballing side, but Inter play a lot like Chelsea under Jose. Lots of long balls to big mobile strikers, with midfielders breaking for the knock downs. They don't have a lot of width or pace, but they pass the ball well and quickly. I was impressed at how Stankovich and Zlatan combined btw - they seem to have a very good understanding.

I think they'll give us two very tough games.

Unread 15-02-2009, 10:51 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
After his exploits in Athens, I'll always love Inzaghi.

For that one night, I loved him, obviously.

But, it couldn't last.He's an awful character.

I still don't know how Milan didn't get at least a draw from tonights game.

Unread 15-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

love watching Milan, absolute class

shame it's ruined by their defence these days really

Pato looked a cut above all the other strikers on the field btw

Inter are dire long ball shite hoofing it up to that big-nosed £#%&!ing lump. tbf he did look a bit more mobile tonight. Adriano still looked £#%&! though.

Unread 15-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
love watching Milan, absolute class

shame it's ruined by their defence these days really

Pato looked a cut above all the other strikers on the field btw

Inter are dire long ball shite hoofing it up to that big-nosed £#%&!ing lump. tbf he did look a bit more mobile tonight. Adriano still looked £#%&! though.

did you watch the game?

Unread 15-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

did you watch the game?
let me guess: you're next move is "you don't know anything about football unless you agree with me"?

he completely £#%&!ed up an open goal free header from 3yds out

he missed the £#%&!ing goal entirely from 18yds completely clean through

his falling over volley from the corner proves he has great skill and it would've been a spectacular goal if he'd kept it down. but we know he can play - and he didn't keep it down. once or twice he linked up effectively as Inter counter attacked against a poorly disciplined defence. i'll rephrase my assessment from £#%&! to sporadically half decent if it'll make you feel better!

and yes I know he managed to punch that sitter into the net in the end ;-}
Closed Thread