United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-02-2009, 11:58 PM
gbmufc

Default The Derby steward in the white coat

I saw him throw a punch at someone before the police took him away. I was told by someone near the front he lost it and punched a girl, Anyone see it?

Unread 15-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Ben

was stood right next to it, he was an absolute @#%&! wading in with his fists like he did. someone spat a huge greenie on his head as he walked off

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Sloane

dont know about a girl but i definitly saw him throw a punch

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
dont know about a girl but i definitly saw him throw a punch
take it you got sorted in the end then. sorry about the £#%&! up with the tickets, managed to get one for face outside our end so was pleased with that.

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_MUFC
take it you got sorted in the end then. sorry about the £#%&! up with the tickets, managed to get one for face outside our end so was pleased with that.
yeah no worries bunker sorted me out

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Sloppy

Quote:
yeah no worries bunker sorted me out
Did he take his ralphie ralphie flag?

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
text him afterwards said he got his ticket taken off him and he didnt get in

Unread 16-02-2009, 09:31 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
that flag was a few rows in fromt of me

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:00 AM
carlosartorial

There were some nice little flags there yesterday. The YSB one was
particularly smart.

Woulkd love to have been a fly-on-the-wall for the post-match briefing regarding the 2nd half incident in front of our end.

'Mr White, wtf possessed you to take on a 4000-strong baying mob with your fists, single-handedly? And incidentally, how do these actions fall within your remit as 'head of tactical response' or whatever it is written on your jacket?'

Crazy @#%&!.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:03 AM
forzagarza

I hope people have made or will make complaints regarding this matter as it is something that should be taken very seriously.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:06 AM
elephantstone

I didnt realise he had thrown a few punches, I thought it was pushing and shoving and then they pulled the flag off some young lads. There were coins flying all over the place.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:09 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I didnt realise he had thrown a few punches, I thought it was pushing and shoving and then they pulled the flag off some young lads. There were coins flying all over the place.
I hope you picked up at least six quids worth

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:10 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I hope you picked up at least six quids worth
£#%&!ing ell let go will you.

Its not my fault you are not as clued up as me, Carlo and Red @rmy.

Unread 16-02-2009, 11:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
text him afterwards said he got his ticket taken off him and he didnt get in
disgusting £#%&!ing stewards playing at being Police for the day. Went to the correct gate 10 minutes before KO, got man handled against the wall, apparently 'Too drunk'

pair of stewards going through my pockets looking for my ticket.

I had my ticket in a top pocket and when they couldnt find it they radioed for the police and said i had been throwing punches...

The female copper said "If you dont give them your ticket you will be arrested for assault.

I asked her to check the CCTV and refused to hand my ticket over....

I was forced in the end under the watchfull eye of three coppers and 2 stewards. Did nothing wrong, had about 4 pints in that shitty 'Crown and cushion'

Complained at the ticket office, but they said it wasn't their problem.

Still raging now.

£#%&! Derby. Never again.

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:05 PM
elephantstone

sounds harsh that Bunks. They didnt let a lad in from the coach I was on but he was completely £#%&!ered

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
sounds harsh that Bunks. They didnt let a lad in from the coach I was on but he was completely £#%&!ered
seriously wasn't drunk.....

I think they had had enough from a group of jibbers knocking at the gate for around half an hour.

Seemed me and a mate were just unlucky. The guy was smirking as he told the copper we had been throwing punches.

£#%&!ed off back to manc Straight away.

£#%&! derby.

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:10 PM
elephantstone

you should have told them about your military history and said If I was throwing punches pal you would be dead before you hit the ground

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I seen you in the stands on the telly Bunks, let's face it, you could barely stand.

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
seriously wasn't drunk.....

I think they had had enough from a group of jibbers knocking at the gate for around half an hour.

Seemed me and a mate were just unlucky. The guy was smirking as he told the copper we had been throwing punches.

£#%&!ed off back to manc Straight away.

£#%&! derby.

Was it FT5?He didn't gtive you my ball did he?

Takes the piss pal, I did say that them lads were pushing their look tho didn't i!

They spoil it for everyone:spank:

Unread 16-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I seen you in the stands on the telly Bunks, let's face it, you could barely stand.
I didnt get in, please re-read the post where i pointed this out rat boy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Was it FT5?He didn't gtive you my ball did he?

Takes the piss pal, I did say that them lads were pushing their look tho didn't i!

They spoil it for everyone:spank:
It was FT5 and his tall lanky mate....Me and potatoes had to go back that pub, but it had been trashed and the landlord wasn't very welcoming....

All the pool balls nicked and the toilets kicked in...
Closed Thread