United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Terry Silver

The point is that the likes of ScholesScoresGoals and Antonin spent all day yesterday singing the praises of the fun loving jocks who were peaceably getting pissed in the sun (whilst singing their hate-filled anthems).

To anyone who has any knowledge of Old Firm supporters we knew it was only a matter of time before they started fighting and trashing the place. And what do you know, a supporter is stabbed outside the ground, paramedics and police attacked and Manchester is left like a shithole.

The excuse given is that a screen in town - one of several - stopped working about 45 minutes before kick off. Ample time to find the other screens, or maybe just kick off a riot instead.

Had the screens functioned properly then rest assured the riot would have kicked off at 1-0 or 2-0 down.

As has been pointed out a similar situation would have been liable to happen had supporters of any other club been involved.

My point isn't that Rangers are an exception in that they have a sizeable number of @#%&!s in their support, but more that those singing their praises yesterday were either naive or biased. Either way it was certainly premature.

FFS, I'm sure even Michael Shields in his day enjoyed a nice drink in the sun in a town centre before a European final, about 5 or 6 hours before kick off. The more prudent though reserved judgement on him until after he'd caved some poor £#%&!ers head in.

P.S given that Rangers had 75% of the tickets yesterday they were outsung pretty much the whole game by the Russians.

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
I think they kicked his leg from underneath him to be fair.
Yeah it looks like it. What a bunch of big men hey - 35-40 on one policeman. Nice bunch.

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:13 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F965rbxetrw

Agree about the mess, largely unavoidable, I have been involved in running free concerts for 70,000, they make a mess, bear in mind this is 100,000 plus Jocks on the piss all day - even if they were all inclined to put everything in the bin, and behave, there would be a £#%&!ing great mess.
brave @#%&!s.

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Oh yeah, every united euro away there's hundreds of us chasing coppers down streets and smashing cars up.
And singing songs about murder, religion and bigotry.

Don't forget - that's on a par with 'You Scouse Bastard'.

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
The point is that the likes of ScholesScoresGoals and Antonin spent all day yesterday singing the praises of the fun loving jocks who were peaceably getting pissed in the sun (whilst singing their hate-filled anthems).

To anyone who has any knowledge of Old Firm supporters we knew it was only a matter of time before they started fighting and trashing the place. And what do you know, a supporter is stabbed outside the ground, paramedics and police attacked and Manchester is left like a shithole.

The excuse given is that a screen in town - one of several - stopped working about 45 minutes before kick off. Ample time to find the other screens, or maybe just kick off a riot instead.

Had the screens functioned properly then rest assured the riot would have kicked off at 1-0 or 2-0 down.

As has been pointed out a similar situation would have been liable to happen had supporters of any other club been involved.

My point isn't that Rangers are an exception in that they have a sizeable number of @#%&!s in their support, but more that those singing their praises yesterday were either naive or biased. Either way it was certainly premature.

FFS, I'm sure even Michael Shields in his day enjoyed a nice drink in the sun in a town centre before a European final, about 5 or 6 hours before kick off. The more prudent though reserved judgement on him until after he'd caved some poor £#%&!ers head in.

P.S given that Rangers had 75% of the tickets yesterday they were outsung pretty much the whole game by the Russians.
Well put.

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:18 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:19 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:20 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Oi mate, watch it, he's got a dog!

HA HA HA

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Sloppy

Is that bedders dog?

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Is that bedders dog?
He is back from the dead!

thatsfuctit

Quote:

£#%&!ing ouch

Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:24 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Fackin hell...he may need a tet@&%!

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Ed Sullivan

Should have bit his face off.

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Is that bedders dog?
Ha ha ha.

Look at him, raring to go.

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:30 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
It appears that many on here have never been away with United in their lives.

At every Euro away I've been to bar Barca & Rotterdam, I've seen baton charges by the police against United fans.

We also used to and no doubt still have a very active hooligan contigent. In fact, United were the club that created football hooliganism in the early 70's.

So let he without sin cast the first stone.

Whilst Rangers (and Celtic) fans repulse me for all sorts of reasons - the damage isn't that bad considering the numbers.

dont be a stupid @#%&!

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Oh yeah, yis want some aye?
Willie, they've go dogs!
Oh shite! He's no lyin willie!

Willie!
Oh me bastar leg, ye wee £#%&! yis

(dog) mmmmm, this one's been deep fried.

Help, i was attacked by a catholic dog!

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Part 36 Offer

Sparky -

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Ether

Quote:
Is that bedders dog?
Quality

Unread 15-05-2008, 01:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Ha ha ha.

Look at him, raring to go.
He only died a day ago and here you are, laughing about it. Scum!
Closed Thread