Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2018, 08:31 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

jesus christ.

he looks like he eats babies.

Unread 15-11-2018, 08:34 AM
Hands of Scone

How can you have so much money and look so £#%&!ing trampy?

Unread 15-11-2018, 08:37 AM
The Stella Fella

Always reminded me of this fella

Unread 15-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Your avatar is disturbing.
Why ? He used to have a gimp mask as his avatar a while back... no one complained... in fact Ginners copied it.

Unread 15-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Seamus

I think this is going to happen. Not based on any facts or information just my gut feel.

Unread 15-11-2018, 10:01 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I think this is going to happen. Not based on any facts or information just my gut feel.
same here

looking at how far the club has fallen behind its only a matter of time before the club is viewed as yesterdays news and the new breed of fans and sponsors will be £#%&!ing off to the likes of city.

they've milked it for all they can now and we are close to becoming a 1990s liverpool

the cash cow is close to drying up

Unread 15-11-2018, 10:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
some gut youre feeling tbh

Unread 15-11-2018, 10:47 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Saudi Reds we are here.

Unread 15-11-2018, 11:08 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Saudi Reds we are here.
Smack our wives and don't drink beer.

Unread 15-11-2018, 01:51 PM
thatsfuctit

revenues and profits down
http://www.thebusinessdesk.com/north..._2018_Breaking

Manchester United has seen its revenues and profits for the first quarter tumble, compared with the same period last year.

But executive chairman Ed Woodward said the business is on track to deliver on record full-year revenue guidance.

The Old Trafford giant revealed its figures for the quarter to September 30, today, which showed a 6.1% fall in total revenues of £135m.

Adjusted EBITDA of £29.4m was 25.2% below the previous year, and the £13.9m operating profit level was a 22.3% decline on the same period last year.

However, the club said, during the first quarter, it had successfully launched a partnership with Kohler, achieving more than 1 billion social and editorial impressions worldwide, it had announced a global partnership with denim brand True Religion, and renewed two global partnerships with Canon Medical Systems and Deezer.

Executive vice chairman, Ed Woodward, said: “Our financial strength enables us to continue to attract and retain top players and to invest in our academy, as we look to drive the success on the pitch that the club and our fans expect.

“We remain on track to deliver our record full-year revenue guidance, underpinning our long-term, strategic plan to create sustainable growth across all areas of the club.”

Commercial revenue for the quarter was £75.9m, a decrease of £4.6m, or 5.7%, over the prior year quarter, the club revealed.

Sponsorship revenue for the quarter of £49.6, was a decrease of £3.6m, or 6.8%, primarily due to a smaller Summer tour.

Retail, merchandising, apparel and product licensing revenue for the quarter was £26.3m, a decrease of £1m, or 3.7%, mainly due to playing two fewer home games across all competitions.

Broadcasting revenue for the quarter was £42.8m, an increase of £2m, or 4.9%.

Matchday revenue for the quarter was £16.3m, a decrease of £6.1m, or 27.2%, which the club explained was due to playing two fewer home games across all competitions.

Total operating expenses for the quarter were £143.5m, an increase of £400,000, or 0.3%.

Wages for the quarter were £77m, an increase of £7.1m, or 10.2%, due to investment in the first team playing squad.

Other operating expenses for the quarter were £28.6m, a decrease of £5.9m, or 17.1%, linked to the smaller Summer tour.

The club also revealed that net finance costs for the quarter were £5.2m, an increase of £4.4m, or 550.0%, due to unrealised foreign exchange losses on unhedged US dollar borrowings, compared with gains in the prior year quarter.

Net cash generated from operating activities for the quarter was £114.8m, an increase of £96.9m, primarily due to the timing of sponsorship payments.

Net Debt, as of September 30, 2018, was £247.2m, a decrease of £20.9m over the year. The gross US Dollar debt principal remains unchanged.

Unread 15-11-2018, 01:55 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Interesting richard arnold is there aswell ..please sell you @#%&!s
I don’t think that other guy looks anything like Richard Arnold.

Unread 15-11-2018, 01:56 PM
sa7

Quote:
Executive vice chairman, Ed Woodward, said: “Our financial strength enables us to continue to attract and retain top players
And that statement shows exactly why they will never understand the club. It's not about the £#%&!ing money.

Unread 15-11-2018, 01:58 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I don’t think that other guy looks anything like Richard Arnold.
It's Magic in disguise

Unread 15-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Smack our wives and don't drink beer.

Unread 15-11-2018, 02:57 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
And that statement shows exactly why they will never understand the club. It's not about the £#%&!ing money.
But we ve retained Luke Shaw.

Unread 15-11-2018, 08:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Should have asked him who these "top players" actually are.......

Unread 15-11-2018, 10:45 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 15-11-2018, 10:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 15-11-2018, 11:02 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
fuuuuuck....found out i needed glasses this week and those £#%&!ers look similar to the ones i chose.

Unread 15-11-2018, 11:15 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Yeah right .

It’s always been about the money .
Closed Thread