United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:48 AM
elhombre

Default The Dwayne Chambers press conference at Cas'...

....the tension and disbelief on the faces of the playing and management staff is obvious...

the worst idea since alan partridge's gravy pasta sauce...

he'll get £#%&!ing split in half in his first 2 minutes on the field.... the drug cheating @#%&!.

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Ed Sullivan

Do they think he's just going to get the ball and automatically outrun everyone on the pitch?

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:49 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
....the tension and disbelief on the faces of the playing and management staff is obvious...

the worst idea since alan partridge's gravy pasta sauce...

he'll get £#%&!ing split in half in his first 2 minutes on the field.... the drug cheating @#%&!.
If they catch him.

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Do they think he's just going to get the ball and automatically outrun everyone on the pitch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
If they catch him.
Obviously, some on here are as thick as the media

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:52 AM
elhombre

Quote:

i've not got a £#%&!ing clue what he's doing there.... it's £#%&!ing odd... and he's said if he can get to the olympics, he'll go... but what happens if he gets a place on the team at castleford.... weirder and weirder...

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:53 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Obviously, some on here are as thick as the media
Marting offiah, never got @#%&!ted, too fast for em.

He'll be a marked man for sure. but I don't fancy a 18st lumper to catch him easily.

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:54 AM
thatsfuctit

Hot topic

He won't be getting many bombs put up on him will he?

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:55 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

He is signing up to play bum boys touch rugby and he will be fine.

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:55 AM
</forzagarza>

Good luck to him. I hope he beats the racists.

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:58 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Hot topic

He won't be getting many bombs put up on him will he?
egg-zackely..... he'll be put under pressure for the 80, if he's still out there at that point...

imagine someone like McDermott or Fielden lining him up? doesn't bare thinking about.

and offiah had actually some idea of the game, Chambers has never even held a rugby ball, apart from in a photo shoot - no wum.

Unread 31-03-2008, 11:58 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
He is signing up to play bum boys touch rugby and he will be fine.

i didn't know you played rugby...

Unread 31-03-2008, 12:06 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
i didn't know you played rugby...
I haven't ever played rugby league because it is a game of little skill and boring thick headedness and that is why it is so loved in mining towns and cities where people are thick-headed. It also allows the minimum of contact and is tailor made for homos. I played union which is a mans game, a game of skill and cunning as well as the judicious use of violence.

Unread 31-03-2008, 12:23 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:

He'll be a marked man for sure. but I don't fancy a 18st lumper to catch him easily.
If it's Martin Offiah you mean, he got hit plenty. BUT he was a player, and knew how to take it. Chambers will get £#%&!ing hammered. Deservedly so the cheating @#%&!.

Unread 31-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Jack Duckworth

i saw an interview with the castlefield manager on ssn yesterday and it was blindingly obvious he didn't have any say in it and he didn't want him there.

he's supposed to be on trial for a month, isn't he? i doubt he will last that long and i'm pretty sure he won't even play a game for them. he'll get found out in training - being a fast runners does not a rugby player make.

Unread 31-03-2008, 12:27 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
My girth not withstanding I played rugby both at school and for a club after leaving school. You on the other hand might have been used as a rugby ball for the other kids but will have never actually playing yourself.

Also for someone who is boastful about their academic achievements your spelling is appalling.

i've hit a nerve, haven't i?

Unread 31-03-2008, 12:33 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
i've hit a nerve, haven't i?
Yes, its in my ankle.

Unread 31-03-2008, 07:05 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
If it's Martin Offiah you mean, he got hit plenty. BUT he was a player, and knew how to take it. Chambers will get £#%&!ing hammered. Deservedly so the cheating @#%&!.

Offiahs only (and considerable) asset was £#%&! off pace - no hands - couldn't tackle very well, but £#%&! could he run..

...yes he'll get hammered
...yes he'll get targetted

but if he can catch and if he can hack the likes of Paleasina, Morley and Pea#@&%! running very hard and very fast at him and giving him allsorts of sly digs (and probably verbals) - his sort of pace is a rare commodity

but how is his situation differenent from Ryan Hudson or Keiron Cunningham or Richie Barnett JNR who will presumably be allowed back into the game after his ban?

Unread 31-03-2008, 08:14 PM
les vagas

Quote:

I remember offiah getting well and truly hammered by karl fairbanks offiah was running down the wing and decided to cut in field where he met fairbanks who put his shoulder into his stomach lifted him and hammered him to the ground
poor £#%&!er was out of it for 3 mins

Unread 31-03-2008, 08:17 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by les vagas
I remember offiah getting well and truly hammered by karl fairbanks offiah was running down the wing and decided to cut in field where he met fairbanks who put his shoulder into his stomach lifted him and hammered him to the ground
poor £#%&!er was out of it for 3 mins

John Bentley used just punch him (offiah) if he got chance.

Unread 31-03-2008, 08:19 PM
waynes ear's

Chambers was £#%&!ed off from the NFL, Castleford should take note
Closed Thread