United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:12 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
Could have and should have been a great player for us, it’s a shame he had all the potential in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Nobody is saying he's made it, you hysterical clown.

It's a comments referring specifically to a perofmance in one match and the managers comments about that one match.

Which is why I said 'hes made a good start'
£#%&!ing hell a start after £#%&! knows how long

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:21 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
f***ing hell a start after f*** knows how long
Yes. A start. After not starting.

And he played well. And people, including the manager, have expressed encouragement at this.

Nothing more.

Not sure why you're struggling with this one mate.

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:49 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yes. A start. After not starting.

And he played well. And people, including the manager, have expressed encouragement at this.

Nothing more.

Not sure why you're struggling with this one mate.
easy because this @#%&! is a fraud

Unread 06-12-2017, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

There's only one way he can change such a perception, though I admit I'm not really holding my breath.

Unread 06-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
easy because this c*** is a fraud

Unread 06-12-2017, 08:40 PM
dunk

Shocked at Ploppy's partizan stance on this matter tbh. Shocked and a little disappointed if a 21 year old with all that talent and having recovered from 2 horrible injuries is not to be given any leeway then what is to become of the footballing World

Unread 06-12-2017, 08:47 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Shocked at Ploppy's partizan stance on this matter tbh. Shocked and a little disappointed if a 21 year old with all that talent and having recovered from 2 horrible injuries is not to be given any leeway then what is to become of the footballing World
i have taken a hard stance on a few players over the years. Bebe had a good game once.

just to add no wonder his legs snapped in two with all that weight baring down

Unread 06-12-2017, 08:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
i have taken a hard stance on a few players over the years. Bebe had a good game once.

just to add no wonder his legs snapped in two with all that weight baring down
The weight of that @#%&!ing PSV CB

Unread 06-12-2017, 09:20 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
The weight of that @#%&!ing PSV CB
his own stomach I heard snapped it

Unread 06-12-2017, 09:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
his own stomach I heard snapped it

Behave.

Unread 06-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Sparky***

Bad injury or not, 50 appearances in 3 years is £#%&!ing dreadful.

Unread 07-12-2017, 12:53 AM
armchair

I'd play him every domestic cup game at a minimum and see how he does.

Unread 07-12-2017, 08:10 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Bad injury or not, 50 appearances in 3 years is £#%&!ing dreadful.
Saw that stat yesterday actually and was going to post the same thing. Granted he had that nasty injury but other players have broken legs and still played more than he has. Granted every player recovers quicker than others but its not like he was raring to go every game before the injury.

Definitely an issue fitness or attitude wise (as the past two managers have alluded to).

Unread 07-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
easy because this @#%&! is a fraud

Unread 07-12-2017, 09:33 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Saw that stat yesterday actually and was going to post the same thing. Granted he had that nasty injury but other players have broken legs and still played more than he has. Granted every player recovers quicker than others but its not like he was raring to go every game before the injury.

Definitely an issue fitness or attitude wise (as the past two managers have alluded to).
2 nasty injuries. That first one must've been an absolute @#%&! to come back from, then he did his foot in April (?) last season, just as he was getting a bit of game time.

Unread 07-12-2017, 07:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
2 nasty injuries. That first one must've been an absolute @#%&! to come back from, then he did his foot in April (?) last season, just as he was getting a bit of game time.
This is all true, he does make it hard for people to feel truly sympathetic though.

Unread 08-12-2017, 04:46 AM
Denis Irwell

His general game was encouraging tbf. Must admit, I was quick enough to jump on his daydreaming, which resulted in their goal and I don’t honestly believe that you need match practice to see something as obvious as a winger in oceans of space in your zone. Still think he’s worth persevering with but how much opportunity is he going to get between now and January’s window? Maybe a swap with the Spurs lad is the easiest route to getting a first choice lb in there. Or, with time on Shaw’s side - he’s still young - carry on with Young until he gets enough games under his belt. Not actually in a bad position here. Would prefer another mf and a genuine wide player.

Unread 08-12-2017, 07:17 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
His general game was encouraging tbf. Must admit, I was quick enough to jump on his daydreaming, which resulted in their goal and I don’t honestly believe that you need match practice to see something as obvious as a winger in oceans of space in your zone. Still think he’s worth persevering with but how much opportunity is he going to get between now and January’s window? Maybe a swap with the Spurs lad is the easiest route to getting a first choice lb in there. Or, with time on Shaw’s side - he’s still young - carry on with Young until he gets enough games under his belt. Not actually in a bad position here. Would prefer another mf and a genuine wide player.
Send him out on loan imo

Unread 08-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Send him out on loan imo

That’d benefit the player more than the club.

Never know though , matches piling up at the business end of the season.....
could be useful to step in here and there.
Closed Thread