United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Bobda

Ex player kicked out of the club for whinging, whinges about whinging. Ginners levels of iron-y.

"Why do we have to listen to that garbage?" Err because you accepted the offer of money to go and sit in a studio and listen to it, Roy.

Love him, could listen to him talk forever, but he talks some absolute tripe at times.

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:06 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
so his optimism at the outset was slightly misplaced, and he soon began to realise the downer the whole club had been on was going to take a bit longer than expected to shake off... good point, i agree with you.

you keep saying city's recruitment has been terrible. take you agree that van gaal's was a £#%&!ing shambles by that measure? oh no that's right, it was appointing 3 managers each with a different football personality that you blame, that's right
I was one of the first people on here to criticise van Gaal's transfers. Fact.

Mou is saying the same stuff Van Gaal was hammered for. Also fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I am not knocking Jose for what he has achieved and he is certainly the right man to take MUFC back to the top IMO .

However that post match interview last night was a bit concerning. It was the ramblings of a mad man and complete nonsense. Concentrate at the job in hand Jose and stop trying to create an issue that simply is not there.
New to post Real Madrid Mou? Some epic rambling this time two years ago.

His immense personal bitterness about how well Chelsea are doing is also a bit cringey.

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:09 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Spot on from keane, we play shite football, the results of that shite football are mediocre, and with each passing week it's clear Mourinho hasn't changed one bit as a coach, at the first sign of trouble he reverts to type.
we don't play shite football at all ..fact

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Can't argue with what he's saying to be honest. We should be successful, being successful means lots of games. Get the £#%&! on with it.

If it was fergie he might have dropped the fixtures against us bomb once but left it at that. He wouldn't keep banging on about it.

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Can't argue with what he's saying to be honest. We should be successful, being successful means lots of games. Get the £#%&! on with it.

If it was fergie he might have dropped the fixtures against us bomb once but left it at that. He wouldn't keep banging on about it.
Agreed.

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
we don't play shite football at all ..fact
I see your blubber has finally made it too difficult to open your eyes for prolonged periods, rendering watching an entire football match an impossibility, you gibbering, quivering fat £#%&!ing mess. Fact.

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I see your blubber has finally made it too difficult to open your eyes for prolonged periods, rendering watching an entire football match an impossibility, you gibbering, quivering fat £#%&!ing mess. Fact.

Genk'ing hell !!

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:42 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Not reading the tryhard #@&%!s above

Hope Judas invites him for a straightener

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:42 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Didn't Jose shake Keane's hand before a game had finished once or something and he's never forgiven him? Something along those lines anyway.

excellent seething called him a 'disgrace' afterwards too

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:47 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
that's better ... love an upset dunk

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:49 AM
TheFatGoth

Would anyone else secretly love to see Keano installed as manager in the summer with AVB as his assistant?

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:51 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Would anyone else secretly love to see Keano installed as manager in the summer with AVB as his assistant?
Gav would, but it's not really a secret

Unread 17-03-2017, 09:57 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Cover your eyes pal:

Sounds like he's saying the expectations are too high
Thats mourinho's version of 'listen, the lads are shit'

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:11 AM
armchair

jaffa cake ok but a banana!? i've never eaten a banana in public and never would

nft

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:28 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
https://youtu.be/I08wJXfhmwA

excellent seething called him a 'disgrace' afterwards too
love it.

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:38 AM
Mr_Ed

I've been at OT where Silvestre was thrown a mars bar and rio Jaffa cakes. It happens ffs.

Nothing story that and the squad is a bit light. We won, we move on... stop moaning you tarts.

Imagine if he asked for the season to be extended like we did in 97 - there'd be pandemonium on here.

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:40 AM
dragflick

Keane's so bitter it's untrue, needs to stfu a bit. Very strange angry man. Telling Mourinho where he's going wrong in management ffs

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:41 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
love it.
roy never forgives.

was watching an interview recently and he justified his bad tackles by saying at least they weren't just rash they were premeditated revenge and that made them better.

love the madman

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Keane's so bitter it's untrue, needs to stfu a bit. Very strange angry man. Telling Mourinho where he's going wrong in management ffs
this. I enjoy Keane's rants when they're not about united, but he's so bitter about the club and fergie I don't think I'd trust a word he says about anything united related.

Unread 17-03-2017, 10:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
this. I enjoy Keane's rants when they're not about united, but he's so bitter about the club and fergie I don't think I'd trust a word he says about anything united related.
Was going to say exactly the same thing, he literally never has anything positive to say about us it seems to make him really angry too so I don't know why he even does it
Closed Thread