United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who is the shittest cole?
Andy 0 0%
Joe 1 2.44%
Ashley 9 21.95%
Carlton 31 75.61%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Spiffy

Default Who is the shittest Cole?

I see we've been linked with Carlton Cole again, fingers crossed. It's us and Liverpool who are linked, we're just allowing our name to be used to encourage Benitez to buy him, aren't we? He's £#%&!.

Anywho, who is the shittest Cole?

Unread 24-11-2009, 08:30 AM
koppas

Default Re: Who is the shittest Cole?

I'm voting for the white man.

Unread 24-11-2009, 09:09 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Shittest in what way? In skill as a footballer I'd have to say Carlton although he isn't that bad. Although I am tempted to vote for Ashley just because I hold him in so much contempt.

Unread 24-11-2009, 09:40 AM
antonin jablonsky

I don't get this Carlton Cole business, he's had a good start to this season, not as good as Darren Bent but good but his career record for a 26 year old is shit really.

Unread 24-11-2009, 09:45 AM
thatsfuctit

Unread 24-11-2009, 10:06 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I don't get this Carlton Cole business, he's had a good start to this season, not as good as Darren Bent but good but his career record for a 26 year old is shit really.
He looked good for a couple of games at Chelsea in his early career but then the money started rolling in and he went out on loan to a few teams and was toss. Of the last couple of years he seems to have filled out and to have started to realise some of that potential by reinventing himself as a big burly number 9 but in all honestly he isn't ever going to be a really top class talent is he?

Unread 24-11-2009, 10:10 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
He looked good for a couple of games at Chelsea in his early career but then the money started rolling in and he went out on loan to a few teams and was toss. Of the last couple of years he seems to have filled out and to have started to realise some of that potential by reinventing himself as a big burly number 9 but in all honestly he isn't ever going to be a really top class talent is he?
Dunno, as i say he's started the season nearly as well as Darren Bent, maybe we should go after him, I kinda thought so a coupla years back and tbh he has a far better career record than Cole.

Unread 24-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

i know it's carlton, but i hate cashley so much i had to vote for him

Unread 24-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Dunno, as i say he's started the season nearly as well as Darren Bent, maybe we should go after him, I kinda thought so a coupla years back and tbh he has a far better career record than Cole.
Darren Bent, Carlton Cole, Jermaine Defoe. Is it just me who thinks they are all OKish. Tottenham, City are about their level. I can't see any of them making a name for themselves with a big 4 club tbh.

Unread 24-11-2009, 10:50 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Darren Bent, Carlton Cole, Jermaine Defoe. Is it just me who thinks they are all OKish. Tottenham, City are about their level. I can't see any of them making a name for themselves with a big 4 club tbh.
Not sure you can include Defoe in that, he's at least vaguely proven at international level and nobody can really doubt the quality of his finishing, if not his all round play. I'd swap Defoe for Owen coming off our bench.

Unread 24-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Not sure you can include Defoe in that, he's at least vaguely proven at international level and nobody can really doubt the quality of his finishing, if not his all round play. I'd swap Defoe for Owen coming off our bench.
Would you have him as a first choice striker? Who would you drop? Rooney or Berbatov? He's first choice where he is but only Liverpool would probably have him as first choice out of the big 4, imho and they don't really count.

Unread 24-11-2009, 11:01 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Defoe could if he could sort his positioning out, he has all the parts if he would just make the gamble that little bit more like Owen does he would be the best forward in the world.

Unread 24-11-2009, 11:02 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Would you have him as a first choice striker? Who would you drop? Rooney or Berbatov? He's first choice where he is but only Liverpool would probably have him as first choice out of the big 4, imho and they don't really count.
Nope wouldn't have him as first choice as i say i'd swap him for Owen if that were an option.

Unread 24-11-2009, 11:03 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Defoe could if he could sort his positioning out, he has all the parts if he would just make the gamble that little bit more like Owen does he would be the best forward in the world.
Are you on crack?

Unread 24-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Baron

Quote:
Quote:
Are you on crack?
saved me a job there Jabbers.

Carlton Cole is easily the shittest footballer on that list. But it's a half decent list. Damned with faint praise.

Unread 24-11-2009, 11:11 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Are you on crack?
No and I'm not buying any off you either.

I stick by what I say, Defoe has a very accurate shot, bags of pace and has such an eye for goal that as a teenager equalled Dixie Dean's record for goals in consecutive league games. What he lacks is craft in the box, he may have got 5 on the weekend but all of those were baring down on goal or converting crosses unmarked. You watch him when a corner goes in or the ball is pinging round the box and he always drops short to play on the safe side and never really gets a meaningful contibution because of it. If he had the movment of Owen he would be the perfect footballer.

Unread 24-11-2009, 11:13 AM
dunk

Cheryl.

No first touch, lack of pace, blown over by a gust of wind and can't actually kick a ball very well.

Oh, and she's a racist Geordie bitch.

Unread 24-11-2009, 12:28 PM
BarryX

I thought the question was: which cole has the shittest nokia...

Naturally I voted for the wee right back..it was an easy mistake to make.

Unread 24-11-2009, 07:11 PM
taff

nat king.

Unread 24-11-2009, 07:28 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony

aye, useless lump
Closed Thread